• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
we were having a genuine discussion about the csrc calc, you can’t really restrict discussion about revisions, especially not about an entire character.

General discussion means general discussion
which means revision discussion is allowed here, as it always has been and always will be.
No kidding; did you see me forbidding it anywhere?

My point is that this thread isn't just a substitute for actually doing a revision.

you instantly feel the effort in your arm, a full powered punch can even break your bones
Only if you punch improperly, either with your thumb on the inside, or hitting the last two knuckles instead of the first two.

The bones break not because you're putting effort into it, but because those bones are weak.
She was literally laughing at this, bro ******* stop. This was a CASUAL feat, she spammed it without even showing problems with stamina…
You're incapable of laughter after physical activity? Do your lungs like seize up or something? If I went from punching like a bitch to leveling buildings, I would be laughing as well.
Borosbros are the most interesting beings in this community, its like they IGNORE every other character potential just to hype this fodder
Says the one who simps for a loli with a Napoleon Complex.

You keep repeating “it’s concentrated” and I’m just like
and? It’s literally the same amount of energy inside of him.
Concentrated energy > non concentrated

It's the reason why slashing with 100J > punching with 100J, the same amount of energy concentrated does more damage.
Boros surviving the energy of csrc being inside of him isn’t a feat, Orochi having the energy of Gaia Cannon inside of him isn’t a feat, and magnetically pulling up energy from the earth isn’t a feat that’s scales to any physicals.
The end.
Alright bro, agree to disagree

you guys really have problems to read facial expressions
aint ******* believing that people are implying that the continent slice feat wasnt casual LOL

not only problems to read facial expressions but also with interpretation…
psykos was just showing off her UNKNOWN power, herself got impressed by it and she spammed it several times, it definetely was casual

We’ll start reading facial expressions when Boros haters can read narratives 🗿
theres no narrative other than the one you created in your own mind that implies anything about this character.
as i said one billions times, even his soldiers said that the earth was the strongest planet they had ever faced before.
boros has NEVER faced enemies such as monster garou, tatsumaki, blast, psykorochi, orochi

Last edited:
psykos was just showing off her UNKNOWN power, herself got impressed by it and she spammed it several times, it definetely was casual
And you show off and test your new powers by... holding back? Also, you can punch many times before getting tired. I'm not saying it drains 1/10th of her lifeforce, just that it's not "casual".

Piercing damage = energy concentrated into a small point

CSRC = energy concentrated into one beam
I mean releasing energy is quite literally the opposite of concentrated
also the beam is a lot larger than Boros my guy, so your argument is quite literally completely made up (ignoring how irrelevant it is to begin with)

limitless, actually
by the way, boros says that meteoric burst puts him beyond the limits of living flesh, as well as describing his released form as "limitless power"
I'm starting to think that boros broke his limiter, honestly

0neTjMd.jpeg

speaking of databooks, can someone translate this genos comment?
That's confirmed by one of the databooks, IIRC.
cool, guess we can give boros AD once the limiter revisions start in the future

Back