• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you're talking about Orochi specifically and not the databook, I agree. However, something almost everyone agrees on =/= enough to put on the profile.
Actually that’s technically exactly how it works
we do decide everything by vote, so there’s nothing stopping us from saying he’s possibly > Gaia cannon AP

No we don't, actually.

Some people put votes on the OP of CRTs (which doesn't really affect the outcome) and have some very specific threads that are vote-based, but it typically only applies to stuff like staff and versus threads. But even they can be removed if someone gives evidence.

By the way can someone else confirm if making a magnetic field would scale to physicals? I mean, it’s very inherently not a physical feat to begin with unless it is suggested by outside evidence that it scales.
Has he ever shown the ability to do such? Orochi, while supernatural in nature, has never shown supernatural capabilities. Outside of his fire breath he’s a brawler and has only shown physical abilities. No esper or magical bs, just a fighter. Orochi shoves his tail into the Earth and claims to be “pulling” the energy. It’s clear that he’s physically pulling this energy.

No we don't, actually.

Some people put votes on the OP of CRTs (which doesn't really affect the outcome) and have some very specific threads that are vote-based, but it typically only applies to stuff like staff and versus threads. But even they can be removed if someone gives evidence.
I mean yeah, staff vote is still vote
honestly I feel like if the staff members really find the narrative argument convincing, there’s nothing stopping them from agreeing on putting it on the profile. Doesn’t really matter as long as they find it convincing.
Has he ever shown the ability to do such? Orochi, while supernatural in nature, has never shown supernatural capabilities. Outside of his fire breath he’s a brawler and has only shown physical abilities. No esper or magical bs, just a fighter. Orochi shoves his tail into the Earth and claims to be “pulling” the energy. It’s clear that he’s physically pulling this energy.
Well ignoring the fact that physically pulling literally just a ball of pure energy is extremely supernatural in itself, Orochi has not shown nearly the level of range that he can strech himself to the point of touching the core, nor does the panel show anything along the lines of orochi’s tail touching the core to pull stuff out of it.
It should be removed from striking and durability, and limited to Gaia cannon AP

the fact that we use the scaling of Geryuganshoop being considered a bad joke already makes arguments like Boros being stronger than orochi more credible

By the way, sage centipede also is going to scale above gaia cannon soon iirc
if evidence of Boros being stronger then sage centipede or ocean water, then that also would be rather significant
Though I doubt it exists, since the “threat of this scale” thing only applied to natural water’s small form and not the ocean form necessarily, and sage centipede vs Boros is not really a discussion that I think has really been had either
but for some reason I highly doubt that it was intended for ocean water or sage centipede to be stronger than Boros

Firstly, this doesn't fall under the lines of any sort of prophecy. So absolutely not.

Secondly, what do you mean all prophecies?

There's an unreliable one from the Alien Seer, something from Shibabawa that hasn't happened yet and came to fruition early in an alternate timeline, and the mural on Orochi's lair that wasn't even related to Saitama.

Firstly, this doesn't fall under the lines of any sort of prophecy. So absolutely not.
The statement is made either based off of Boros' prophecy, or off of a third person statement, which would ignore Saitama becuse we already know he's the strongest.
There's an unreliable one from the Alien Seer
I made a mistake saying all lol. The alien one isn't unreliable, they told Boros he would get a good fight to make him go all out, not a fair one. It was his interpretation that they meant a fair fight.

The statement is made either based off of Boros' prophecy, or off of a third person statement,
It's a third party statement. Hence the point.
which would ignore Saitama becuse we already know he's the strongest.
The statement being inaccurate because of Saitama is the subject in the first place, so twisting it around to be the evidence is just circular reasoning.
I made a mistake saying all lol. The alien one isn't unreliable, they told Boros he would get a good fight to make him go all out, not a fair one. It was his interpretation that they meant a fair fight.
Boros didn't quote the alien in full and claims, based on the same source, that it's untrue. So I'm more inclined to believe him.

the fact that we use the scaling of Geryuganshoop being considered a bad joke already makes arguments like Boros being stronger than orochi more credible
Not really. Flash came after Geryuganshoop, so it’s a lot more reasonable to scale him (even though I think that scaling isn’t super solid either) than it is to scale Boros to Orochi because of statements made before Orochi even existed in the story.

Especially when you consider that we accept Saitama growing strong enough to completely outshine his strength from the day before, so what Saitama considers to be “strong” in the Alien Conqueror Arc can’t be compared to what he considers strong in the Monster Association Arc. Oh yeah, and Saitama treated Awakened Garou, a Tier 5/Tier 4 character, as more of a nuisance than anything, so the reasoning of “Boros scales because he called him strong“ is still faulty.

Are you sure there are no more small city level achievements that they can scale to?
This was the only Low 7-B feat. Unless someone finds out another feat that they could scale to, the characters would just become High 7-C+ scaling to Genos' explosion
now i'm wondering if i recalced EC's ke again i could get anything useful

Guys, if you could make your own profiles in One Punch Man, without any limiting scaling (meaning you can scale a character at least 100 times more than another if you see fit), then what level would your awakened Bang be?

Not really. Flash came after Geryuganshoop, so it’s a lot more reasonable to scale him (even though I think that scaling isn’t super solid either) than it is to scale Boros to Orochi because of statements made before Orochi even existed in the story.

Especially when you consider that we accept Saitama growing strong enough to completely outshine his strength from the day before, so what Saitama considers to be “strong” in the Alien Conqueror Arc can’t be compared to what he considers strong in the Monster Association Arc. Oh yeah, and Saitama treated Awakened Garou, a Tier 5/Tier 4 character, as more of a nuisance than anything, so the reasoning of “Boros scales because he called him strong“ is still faulty.
Garou was 5-C before doing the gamma ray burst
but besides, saitama obviously had been in harder fought battles than Boros before then, (even crablante technically) but despite growing, he still is capable of distinguishing him as being strong despite not really putting in more effort than before

Guys, if you could make your own profiles in One Punch Man, without any limiting scaling (meaning you can scale a character at least 100 times more than another if you see fit), then what level would your awakened Bang be?
Awakening breath bang imo has the raw strength of darkshine but probably like 10 times his speed

Ok guys so bear with me, would it be possible to use the speed of a bullet to calc EC's KE? A weakened Garou was able to dodge bullets from a revolver, and a Post Superfight Genos was giving Garou some trouble. EC was able to outspeed Genos' beam and therefore should scale to the bullet's speed

Ok guys so bear with me, would it be possible to use the speed of a bullet to calc EC's KE? A weakened Garou was able to dodge bullets from a revolver, and a Post Superfight Genos was giving Garou some trouble. EC was able to outspeed Genos' beam and therefore should scale to the bullet's speed
It'd be a pretty innacurate representation of EC's speed and Genos' beam speed since we already both are much faster than that.

For KE you can't use calced speed feats. We can only use in universe speed feats to calc with KE, and as far as I know this is the best one that this Genos scales to

Garou was 5-C before doing the gamma ray burst
but besides, saitama obviously had been in harder fought battles than Boros before then, (even crablante technically) but despite growing, he still is capable of distinguishing him as being strong despite not really putting in more effort than before
Ignoring how that’s not what the profile says, 5-C is still stronger than Boros and Saitama didn’t see it as anything impressive so-

Saitama calling him strong is literally meaningless. He made it very clear in a later arc that none of his opponents left any meaningful impression on him, and even against the objectively stronger Garou, he never called him strong. Hell, even after Garou matched his Consecutive Normal Punches, the same attack that ripped Boros apart, he still didn’t comment on Garou’s strength.

Back