• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros didn't quote the alien in full and claims, based on the same source, that it's untrue. So I'm more inclined to believe him.
He literally says "On this far off planet, there is someone on par with me who can give me an enjoyable fight". Also, the prophecy was meant to be about Garou, so that's how we know Saitama flies under the radar.

Hell, even after Garou matched his Consecutive Normal Punches, the same attack that ripped Boros apart, he still didn’t comment on Garou’s strength.
The difference was that Garou hadn't earned his respect. He was strong, but he was also a misguided kid in Saitama's eye's. On top of that, he's not there to enjoy his fight with Garou, but to talk him down and not seriously hurt him.

Egging Garou on by calling him strong would literally make the situation worse.

Bruh I redid the EC calc with Supersonic speeds and even then it's still High 7-C+ 🗿 🗿 🗿
I guess it's a sign that OPM should really be Large Town level

The difference was that Garou hadn't earned his respect. He was strong, but he was also a misguided kid in Saitama's eye's. On top of that, he's not there to enjoy his fight with Garou, but to talk him down and not seriously hurt him.

Egging Garou on by calling him strong would literally make the situation worse.
He wasn’t there to enjoy his fight with Boros either (and he clearly didn’t given his later statements), so-

Also he directly said he thought Garou was cool and tough looking when he first saw him on the surface, so I don’t think egging him on was Saitama’s concern.

He wasn’t there to enjoy his fight with Boros either (and he clearly didn’t given his later statements), so-
Almost all of his fights are for his own enjoyment. Like yeah he doesn't want the world to blow up, but you'd be misinterpreting his character if you don't realize that the reason he's a hero is for the fights.
Also he directly said he thought Garou was cool and tough looking when he first saw him on the surface, so I don’t think egging him on was Saitama’s concern.
It was only his goal to stop Garou after he saw Tareo, well after he called him cool.

Boros after getting milked by OPM fans nearly a decade after he died.

Vaccine Man really out here clapping all the Cadres 🗿
Yeah, Vaccine Man being stronger than Platinum Sperm is extremely cursed.
We agreed that these statements refers to the Cadres fighting the S-Class heroes, so I think we could scale PS and/or GS at least to City level since there was no known threat that was on this scale, and VC was very much a known threat and the first Dragon.

Last edited:
We agreed that these statements refers to the Cadres fighting the S-Class heroes, so I think we could scale PS and/or GS at least to City level since there was no known threat that was on this scale, and VC was very much a known threat and the first Dragon.
Well, with GS and PS, I believe someone’s planning on making a CRT to make them High 7-A again. I don’t suppose we could scale the individual Cadres (specifically Gums, Fuhrer Ugly and ENW, since they’re the ones shown) with that statement though?

Of course the truth is that Gaia Cannon is actually inconceivably weaker than what the calcs suggest and Murata just didn't realize the scale of what he drew but that's not gonna go anywhere here. Why tf would Orochi unleash a life-wiping attack that destroys all living things on Earth if he wants to CONQUER it?
who the heck said this bullshit? LOL
gaia cannon should be WAY above the calculations, the calculations was just orochi charging to use it.
And no, Murata didnt made a mistake in buffing orochi that much, he is just stronger than boros at all, accept this

who the heck said this bullshit? LOL
gaia cannon should be WAY above the calculations, the calculations was just orochi charging to use it.
And no, Murata didnt made a mistake in buffing orochi that much, he is just stronger than boros at all, accept this
Well if you wanna get technical, Gaia cannon is weaker then csrc, so the stronger cannon still goes to Boros

Well, in terms of range
pgEnAKY.png

I still don’t believe that it’s even possible for the explosion to only hit the surface, I mean to even reach the other side of the earth it would have to destroy the whole planet, or at least do significantly more damage than just ONLY the surface
Even a 26 exatons meteor is not actually able to destroy the surface, so Boros is probably being gutted by formulas that weren't made for such a feat.

wait hold up
can we actually get a csrc recalc with whatever formula would be more appropriate for this?
I'm pretty sure there were, we just went back to a more low-balled formula.

An 11.66 exatons attack probably wouldn't be enough to destroy the entire surface, as the energy is not dispersed evenly through every corner of the Earth, but since the feat never actually happened, it's the best we have.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there were, we just went back to a more low-balled formula.
Of course it got lowballed, it’s Boros.
anyways, I think there should at least be some kind of crt or calc discussion thread to revise it, because it doesn’t even take a calc person to know that being able to destroy the surface of the earth takes more than what it takes to destroy the surface of the earth.

and, psykorochi’s beams are much stronger than this, this was just a visual showing feat.
she couldve destroyed earths surface in 2-3 shots.

and, psykorochi’s beams are much stronger than this, this was just a visual showing feat.
she couldve destroyed earths surface in 2-3 shots.
Source?

There's no evidence that that attack was particularly casual, and even if it was, Boros' attack would still be hundreds of times stronger.

Source?

There's no evidence that that attack was particularly casual, and even if it was, Boros' attack would still be hundreds of times stronger.
what source? if she scales above 5 exatons, 1+1= 2. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What the heck? Do you see psykos showing any effort while performing the feat? She didnt even know the limits of her power and even got impressed by it.
Also, she performed the same beam several times during the fight.
How is boros going to be hundred of times stronger if she is 5 exatons>>>>> and he is 40? petatons physically and 11 exatons with csrc?
dont be a fanboy

2 shots is enough to destroy earths surface.

What the heck? Do you see psykos showing any effort while performing the feat?
I didn't say it took a lot of effort, but she wasn't sending them out with casual flicks. She was trying to kill Tatsumaki, it's not like she was holding back.
How is boros going to be hundred of times stronger if she is 5 exatons>>>>> and he is 40? petatons physically and 11 exatons with csrc?
I was referring to the destructive range meme you were just talking about. Didn't think I needed to spell that one out for you, but there it is.
he already does, with his HIGHER rating.
Higher is not the same as two times, it usually caps out at 1.3. Still less than CSRC.

If we accept the saitama passive growth as being able to one shot his yesterday’s self, then doesn’t that me we can take the “he took damage panel” as canon and say that did minor damage to someone >>>>>>>>>>> Tatsumaki? Massive Boros W as per usual.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5MTcyNzkyNDI4NDczOTk5MzYlMkZwYWdlXzE1LnBuZw==
I didn't say it took a lot of effort, but she wasn't sending them out with casual flicks. She was trying to kill Tatsumaki, it's not like she was holding back.
not at all. as i said, she just wanted to test her new power. Her veins are pretty visible when she’s bloodlusted or trying to kill someone.
Yes, at the first beam she was holding back.

Still don't see how that's casual. She doesn't need to be dripping sweat in order to be putting effort into it. When you throw a hard punch, do you instantly start panting?
you instantly feel the effort in your arm, a full powered punch can even break your bones
She was literally laughing at this, bro ******* stop. This was a CASUAL feat, she spammed it without even showing problems with stamina…
Borosbros are the most interesting beings in this community, its like they IGNORE every other character potential just to hype this fodder

Last edited:
I was referring to the destructive range meme you were just talking about. Didn't think I needed to spell that one out for you, but there it is.
doenst matter, psykorochi can still overpower it in 2 shots.
Higher is not the same as two times, it usually caps out at 1.3. Still less than CSRC.
still stronger than boros, and strong enough t one shot boros.
orochi’s durability can easily withstand csrc LOL

Back