• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then you've screwed yourself when Orochi becomes 5-C and a data book confirms Boros > Orochi.

Yknow what
forget AP for a few minutes
The Boros ftl crt is gonna be accepted soon, so it’s time to prematurely celebrate the Boros W again

Because he has a billion piece of evidences saying Boros >>>> Orochi
I’m just here to find the most solid piece of evidence possible
It’s gotta exist somewhere
The entire group of people here know OPM as well as or better than the both of us and not a single one of us has come up with that evidence.

Yes the narrative implications exist and most people agree with that, but there is no solid evidence as of right now, and probably won't ever be unless Boris makes a statement about Boros in the future. This is my hope; Saitama meets Blast group, notices Boris and says "Hey, you look familiar.", Boris is intrigued and Saitama follows up by asking if he's related to Boros, to Boris' surprise, and Boris says something like "You met Boros and lived? Impressive...". That could be something.

By the way, I’m just curious
why do we scale Orochi charging an attack to his physical AP?
This is a good question btw.

Literally the only argument I can think of is that Orochi could tank the energy as he wouldn't have fired it otherwise, but there's no actual evidence that he would be hit by it, it's an assumption. And besides, that's durability, not AP.

The entire group of people here know OPM as well as or better than the both of us and not a single one of us has come up with that evidence.

Yes the narrative implications exist and most people agree with that, but there is no solid evidence as of right now, and probably won't ever be unless Boris makes a statement about Boros in the future. This is my hope; Saitama meets Blast group, notices Boris and says "Hey, you look familiar.", Boris is intrigued and Saitama follows up by asking if he's related to Boros, to Boris' surprise, and Boris says something like "You met Boros and lived? Impressive...". That could be something.
This is copium, assuming Saitama would fully remember Boros name. He'd probably mispronounce it (but Boris still figures out what he means).

Yes. I look down on all Boros fans.

It doesn't matter if you just like Boros' design; I will ******* hate you with a passion.
disappearing-rr11.gif

This is a good question btw.

Literally the only argument I can think of is that Orochi could tank the energy as he wouldn't have fired it otherwise, but there's no actual evidence that he would be hit by it, it's an assumption. And besides, that's durability, not AP.
I see I see

Okay so do we just downgrade orochi and make him not scale to an energy absorption feat? Or do we just keep pressing the narrative argument until it gets accepted in a crt somehow. Or just both, because Orochi might need to be downgraded anyways.

Durability section says “withstood having earth’s energy inside his body”
My brother in collapsing star roaring Christ, that’s not a durability feat

still kinda crazy how saitama heavily implying orochi is weak and saitama constantly calling Boros strong is completely rejected, but tatsumaki tensing up a little against someone hundreds of times weaker than her is perfectly fine to use as proof that psykos > dark matter airship…

Anyways if there are no objections, I shall make the orochi downgrade later today.

Durability section says “withstood having earth’s energy inside his body”
My brother in collapsing star roaring Christ, that’s not a durability feat
How is having large amounts of energy within your body that doesn't result in you dying from said amount of energy not a durability feat?

DBZ androids have infinite energy
Boros has the energy of collapsing star roaring cannon inside him
The infinite energy of the androids is more so that they can infinitely use their ki but don't output infinite ki

CSRC is Boros releasing all of the latent energy within his body into one concentrated attack.

Orochi is literally absorbing a foreign source of energy into his body that is so energetic that it would explode anything that isn't powerful enough to withstand it.
Having energy inside you isn’t a feat it seems
If the kinetic energy of a grenade were to be placed inside of your body, your telling me your going to tank it because it's just energy inside you?

I had it explained in excruciating detail in other threads that we don't accept energy absorption feats as anything except energy absorption
and I also had it explained that we can't even use orochi's feat for LS since it's literally absorption only and nothing about it scales to his physicals
The infinite energy of the androids is more so that they can infinitely use their ki but don't output infinite ki
and? the entire point of me saying that was that the energy just being inside of them doesn't mean they're actually withstanding infinite ki bruh
CSRC is Boros releasing all of the latent energy within his body into one concentrated attack.
yes, that is indeed what it does. How does this matter when my point was that the energy being inside of him does not make him scale?
Orochi is literally absorbing a foreign source of energy into his body that is so energetic that it would explode anything that isn't powerful enough to withstand it.
okay so boros is powerful enough to withstand csrc's energy gg 🗿
orochi having high 6-A energy storage does not say anything about his physical ability to withstand that force directly my guy.
If the kinetic energy of a grenade were to be placed inside of your body, your telling me your going to tank it because it's just energy inside you?
well, there's a difference between a grenade and just energy. Putting a grenade inside of someone is going to kill them, that's it. If someone has the power to just eat the energy of any grenade and use it to power up their attack, then no, the grenade that you already absorbed isn't gonna hurt you
energy being inside of you is not a feat, and if it was a feat then boros is csrc level gg

The wording should change. “Withstood pulling the Earth’s energy into his body” sounds much better.
still just an absorption feat
I tried this logic with a drive knight thing and they didn't even consider it to be worth electricity resistance, because he absorbed it
although the factors there were different and he probably should have resistance still...absorbing things is not a durability feat is the point

You're new here so it's alright... but we don't do corny reddit style humor here. Things like "fuhrer ugly is hotter than fubuki!" kinda shit is just overused NPC humor bruh
I mean he's not wrong, tatsumaki literally is just a child (in both body and mind), boros is fighting saitama with his entire ass out and he's built like dwayne johnson

Bro's the humor cop
I come to this thread instead of r/OPM because I want to escape from those cringy King jokes and overused corny reddit humor. And yet I'm seeing it spill into this thread slowly, but surely. I must do everything in my power to stop the cringy jokes from flowing in.

I mean he's not wrong, tatsumaki literally is just a child (in both body and mind), boros is fighting saitama with his entire ass out and he's built like dwayne johnson
If you see a 28 year old woman who's built like this and you think of a literal child, then I'm genuinely creeped out by you. Please stay away from me.

And Boros is objectively not hotter than Garou. If you're trying to do reddit humor and say that an unattractive character is hotter than a hot character (saying that pig god is hotter than fubuki and corny shit like that), then go nuts. Be the redditor that you were destined to be. But if you genuinely believe that Boros is hotter than Garou, then I don't know what to tell you. Because it's simply not true.

And Boros is objectively not hotter than Garou. If you're trying to do reddit humor and say that an unattractive character is hotter than a hot character (saying that pig god is hotter than fubuki and corny shit like that), then go nuts. Be the redditor that you were destined to be. But if you genuinely believe that Boros is hotter than Garou, then I don't know what to tell you. Because it's simply not true.
L discussion ngl
If you are this pressed about Boros taking another W over flopsumaki and Garou idk what to tell you honestly

Back