• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She is a child in many other panels so my point still stands
She is literally drawn with a mature body in most panels. The only time she's built like an actual child is when Murata is intentionally trying to do chibi humor. Nice attempt at recovery, but you still creep me out severely. You look at a character whose official age is almost 30, and is drawn with a mature body most of the time, and you see a LITERAL CHILD. I'm not talking to you anymore.

She is literally drawn with a mature body in most panels. The only times she's built like an actual child is when Murata is intentionally trying to do chibi humor. Nice attempt at recovery, but you still creep me out severely. You look at a character whose official age is almost 30, and is drawn with a mature body most of the time, and you see a LITERAL CHILD. I'm not talking to you anymore.
image0.jpg

You can't be this slow. I literally addressed that she is drawn like a child only when Murata is intentionally doing chibi humor for Tatsumaki. She is clearly drawn comically childish in that scene, aka CHIBI. She is drawn with a mature body literally 95% of the time, and is officially 28. And you're saying that she's a child because of COMEDY scenes that rarely show up. Your argument is like saying that Saitama is tier 10-B because he occasionally is portrayed as comically weak, like the time he got hurt by a cat or couldn't catch a mosquito. This is just getting sad.

You can't be this slow. I literally addressed that she is drawn like a child only when Murata is intentionally doing chibi humor for Tatsumaki. She is clearly drawn comically childish in that scene, aka CHIBI. She is drawn with a mature body literally 95% of the time, and is officially 28. And you're saying that she's a child because of COMEDY scenes that rarely show up. Your argument is like saying that Saitama is tier 10-B because he occasionally is portrayed as comically weak, like the time he got hurt by a cat or couldn't catch a mosquito. This is just getting sad.
so cool!!!! tell me more about that.....

The issue is there is a lot of solid stuff, but it all got rejected for reasons that are barely coherent unto themselves, so it's left us with little to work with.
I mean it's not solid, but there's a shit ton of implication to the point where a writer would probably just assume that you know boros is stronger than orochi without telling you directly
show don't tell is a factor in good writing, but unfortunately because it's not spelt out for the viewers, the vs wiki is almost always going to just default against it, sadly.
that being said, we just need one very slightly compelling solid point, and that would be enough to get boros to scale above orochi.

I mean it's not solid, but there's a shit ton of implication to the point where a writer would probably just assume that you know boros is stronger than orochi without telling you directly
show don't tell is a factor in good writing, but unfortunately because it's not spelt out for the viewers, the vs wiki is almost always going to just default against it, sadly.
that being said, we just need one very slightly compelling solid point, and that would be enough to get boros to scale above orochi.
He still blitzes and stomps Orochi on this site, regardless.

true true
but either way, Boros' AP is still incredibly underrated on here currently
the final goal is to somehow get boros to a higher high 6-A value than he is right now, or at least make it consistent with him being stronger than orochi

true true
but either way, Boros' AP is still incredibly underrated on here currently
the final goal is to somehow get boros to a higher high 6-A value than he is right now, or at least make it consistent with him being stronger than orochi
Nothing currently will change that. As I've always said, the best hope for Borosbros is for Boris to be really powerful, and then have a reference to Boros, or implication that he is not as strong as him etc.

Like for example, the prophecy saying that saitama was the one Boros was able to fight was only wrong because saitama was too strong, not because there was anyone else on earth who could fight him, but most likely people on this site would just default to “well it was wrong about them being equals, therefore we can’t use it as evidence”
So much supporting evidence, but nobody really has any leniency for Boros related things and likely wouldn’t even begin to consider the possibility until there’s more solid evidence
or at least like another very very very powerful narrative argument (even though we already have those)

Seventy Four ******* Thousand messages. Holy hell

This is the biggest Thread on VSBW, right?
It's even more than 74 thousand. There used to be another OPM thread before this one existed, but it got deleted when the migration happened. The total number is probably at least 100 thousand messages.

What a ******* badass. I said that we're good and he said he doesn't care. I got PWNED.
No dude. You tried to be "rude and cool" because I said that I really don't care about your condemnation of such jokes. Actually, your condemnation was just an attempt to appear badass, like you are such a very serious guy who does not want to see humor that is not funny enough for him here. However, you're just a haughty and infantile boy, that's all.

You can once again be ironic like "oh what a badass boy", but this will not change the fact that you were just trying to show off. Cry about it.

He most likely meant that Saitama sees her as a child, in fact, in the OVAs, Saitama called her a child many times and even thought that she should not drink alcohol.

Is Garou really the most well-written One-Punch Man character?
He is the most written, yes.

But to be honest, IMHO, Garou himself is not a very interesting character, who personally annoyed me with his actions because of his youthful maximalism.

Probably the coolest and most unusual characters in OPM are Saitama and Boros, they do not cause disgust in any way.

Back