• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou is only like 3 times above baseline moon level, which is pretty much the AP tatsumaki has with her scaling chain
so I guess both Garou and tatsumaki are = casual saitama
boros also was able to surprise and impress casual saitama
New headcanon, MB Boros = Perfect Garou = Full power Tatsumaki

<<<<<watchdog man
Ziller don't tell me you are actually serious about moon level Tatsumaki I thought you were wanking for fun on the versus thread

Ziller don't tell me you are actually serious about moon level Tatsumaki I thought you were wanking for fun on the versus thread
She’s literally like only 1/4th of baseline moon level anyways, she scales so far above it that there’s absolutely no way she isn’t moon level

You are aware that the ratings, tiers and calculations are entirely headcanon just made to facilitate vs debating right?

Looks like the rat would be Town to Large Town level if we calculated its Kinetic Energy.

Ok, just read the chapter translated in Spanish and I have some news:

• Sorry Tatsubros, but Saitama didn't try to hold his own against Tatsumaki TK here in the manga...
  • Rat Monster is Dragon Level
  • There seems to be classes for searched criminal? The criminal Saitama one shotted was a "A Class searched criminal"
  • What Saitama lost was his motivation, most likely because Tatsumaki personality

Any Garou starting from Perfected Fist bodies Tatsumaki no cap
Nah if he is limited to specific forms than only gargoyle Garou and up since only gargoyle Garou got that extreme fajin feat and not the previous perfected fist Garous (although he could probably get that strong if he got to evolve which he could do pretty quickly).

Last edited:
Why would he be limited to specific forms? His whole thing is that he constantly evolves. Also PF Garou already blitzes Tatsumaki badly lol

Why would he be limited to specific forms? His whole thing is that he constantly evolves. Also PF Garou already blitzes Tatsumaki badly lol
I assumed it was in a specific Vs battle since they said any version after perfected fist therefore I limited it to specific forms. The speed thing is fully my fault though since I just auto assumed speed equalised lol.

my headcanon is that Boros broke his limiter the moment Saitama reflected CSRC against him, so he sent his own soul back in time, possessed his previous self and proceeded to train to an absolute degree until he joined Blast's Blastvenger team.

my headcanon is that Boros broke his limiter the moment Saitama reflected CSRC against him, so he sent his own soul back in time, possessed his previous self and proceeded to train to an absolute degree until he joined Blast's Blastvenger team.
wow, that's pretty strong.

My headcanon is that everyone has broken their limiter except Saitama and everyone is pretending to be weaker than him so he doesn't realize how pathetic he is, and Dr. Genus is just a lunatic.

Maybe Saitama should ask Blast to make him some clothes, as they seem unable to withstand high 6-A level power at this point.

Should we assume those buildings were conveniently vacant

rPW0j51.png

Last edited:
Few things:

1. Imma recalc Apollo's earthquake feat so we can get a profile for him.
2. Mountain Ape's Lifting Strength (from throwing that rock) should be calced.
  • A-class LS based fighters should scale- I can't imagine Heavy Kong and Great Philosopher are weaker.
3. Feather's durability should be calced and he should get a profile, it's a great supporting feat for 9-B to 9-A A-class
4. Kenzan Rat's AP should be calced as a supporting feat

All-in-all, a few upgrades here and there!

Back