• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But to reiterate, does anyone know what the status on Apollo's (Agent Finger's name) earthquake calc is?

I'd like to make a profile for him and I'm sure his AP will be above Psykos's 1.49 megaton feat

Speaking of MFTL+ kinda sucks that the star system wiping feat from Saitama is completely unusable for attack speed. Kinda weird to think he'd be unable to hit a low end MFTL+ character in a fight when his shockwaves could likely travel cosmic distances in a blink.

On another note, I'm tired of this 'usual downplay' narrative (even though there's like 5 people, one of whom is inactive, who actually believe it even semi-unironically).

Y'all could just have shit/lacking evidence/explanations. Own up to that fact and try to concoct a better argument, or don't blame someone disagreeing with your points on something as flimsy as bias.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
64f.jpg

Speaking of MFTL+ kinda sucks that the star system wiping feat from Saitama is completely unusable for attack speed.
I still don't get the reason for that. If I remember correctly, the argument was that the explosion was compressed in one direction and therefore it was massively faster than what it should be. But I am pretty sure neither FTL speeds nor energy is subject to that rule

saitama is having fun, this is INDEED a great chapter
loved it, he is not just bored of tatsumaki’s power and i hope he acknowledges her at the end

also, saitama’s shock expression would be able to put tatsumaki at least above flashy flashy’ in speed (???????????????)

For example? I remember Boros' "almost a real fight" and Flashy Flash's "kinda fast" but I would say that panel is a much better compliment than either.
exactly, both of them being fodders and being acknowledged, so, why do you think that tatsumaki would have a different treatment?

exactly, both of them being fodders and being acknowledged, so, why do you think that tatsumaki would have a different treatment?
Read my comment again. I didn't say Tatsumaki should have a different treatment. She already got her acknowledgment. But it is unlikely that she is getting anything further

I could be wrong, but I think Saitama says he really wants to go back home at the end of the chapter, suggesting the fight is lame to him.
That's not the reason:

"You're sloppy, I can't leave Fubuki to you"

"Get away from Fubuki immediately"

"I wanna go home"

He is irritated. Not too dissimilar to the last chapter

Read my comment again. I didn't say Tatsumaki should have a different treatment. She already got her acknowledgment. But it is unlikely that she is getting anything further
i see it and understood and also agree, i just look at my comment and said “nah whatever not gonna delete itl

I could be wrong, but I think Saitama says he really wants to go back home at the end of the chapter, suggesting the fight is lame to him.
also, he said that he could possibly have fun.
saitama is emotionless, so having different kind of moods in the same situation is natural lol, he doenst know how to feel about stuff

"You're sloppy, I can't leave Fubuki to you"

"Get away from Fubuki immediately"

"I wanna go home"

He is irritated. Not too dissimilar to the last chapter
That's what I'm saying. He's not having fun, he's just irritated and just wants to get this over with.

Plus, 'I wanna go home' was a thought, not a sentence continuing on from that argument.

none is talking about tatsumaki vs boros.
also, tatsumaki is one of the main characters, if you dont want to hear/read about her just leave xd
Read 2 comments above the one you tagged

And I don't care hearing about Tatsumaki, nor hearing about Boros, but hearing again the endless debate of Tatsumaki vs "Almost a real fight" statements is tiring

Read 2 comments above the one you tagged

And I don't care hearing about Tatsumaki, nor hearing about Boros, but hearing again the endless debate of Tatsumaki vs "Almost a real fight" statements is tiring
ugh, just ignore him
dont expect much from someone who tries to hype a dead hopeless character

but anyway, anyone agaisnt or in favor of tatsumaki upscaling to flashy?
like, she gave more efforts to saitama than what flashy did

On another note, I'm tired of this 'usual downplay' narrative (even though there's like 5 people, one of whom is inactive, who actually believe it even semi-unironically).

Y'all could just have shit/lacking evidence/explanations. Own up to that fact and try to concoct a better argument, or don't blame someone disagreeing with your points on something as flimsy as bias.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Low 7-B platinum sperm

I remember seeing someone complain that vs debaters tend to have 3 conversations every week

Truest take I’ve heard all year, apparently.

Back