• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd like to see where would Saitama end if he didn't hit the Moon

Although since Boros' kick ignored friction iirc maybe Saitama'd continue until He hits something?

Current chapter seems pretty close to the webcomic.
No big feats yet, as the fight just began, but Tatsumaki's expressions are quite something

If it's anything like the webcomic version, Tats will reveal she was holding back a lot before the flick.

I remember years ago in the webcomic I said Tats had a speed feat grabbing the rock before Saitama could get there. Maybe now it'll get accepted 👀

Tatsumaki doing the ojou-sama pose.
iKicOKf_d.webp

Help me Boros bros, i think she's winning me over 😭

So we upgrading tats to ftl?
Nah, we're downgrading her to High Hypersonic or whatever her statuing the car feat comes out to...

Speaking of, really lowball calc just to show you how fast this feat could be.

Japanese freeway speed reaches up to 110 km/h or 30.5 m/s, it's fair to say the car is going that speed at least since they're trying not to die, Tatsumaki travels a couple hundred meters before the car can meaningfully move against the highway midline stripe which are at most 3.5 meters. We'll say 0.5 meter max distance.

0.5 200m 12500 m/s
_________ = 0.016s _________ = ____________ = mach 36
30.5 m/s 0.016s 343

Now the timeframe could be even smaller if you pixel scale it and the distance is probably much larger, so the speed feat is at a minimum high hypersonic and potentially MHS if my distance is off by an order of magnitude (2 km travel distance), which is possible.

Saitama is smiling throughout the entire fight, not aiming to hurt anyone, etc. Plus he holds back to weaker levels 99.99999999% of the time.

The onus is on you to prove he's using that level of speed.

His shocked face, plus we know Saitama isn't untouchable as we once thought. Tats could very well be that fast.
EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: Saitama has been untouchable in every single one of his fights, except for Cosmic Fear Mode and that was still a one-handed, one-sided fight where he took no substantial damage and was never outmatched in any meaningful way

If we see Tatsumaki covering interplanetary distances in the next few chapters on panel I'll be open to the possibility

Saitama is smiling throughout the entire fight, not aiming to hurt anyone, etc. Plus he holds back to weaker levels 99.99999999% of the time.

The onus is on you to prove he's using that level of speed.
He stopped smiling to save the car. He doesn't always hold back. This is just unnecessary, expected downplay.

On another note, I'm tired of this 'usual downplay' narrative (even though there's like 5 people, one of whom is inactive, who actually believe it even semi-unironically).

Y'all could just have shit/lacking evidence/explanations. Own up to that fact and try to concoct a better argument, or don't blame someone disagreeing with your points on something as flimsy as bias.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Last edited:
Back