• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama's alarm clock has never forgot when Saitama cruelly, listlessly and agressively hit it and made it cross the floor. its bad feelings toward Saitama gave the clock the ability to have power, to have strength, the strength needed to defeat the embodiment of unfairness...

God, seeing the potential of that powerful entity to defeat The Abominable fist that turned against God, gave such entity, not only its hand, but also its feet, its head, and even its pp. And that's how The Abominable Clock That Turned Against Caped Baldy was born. But that's not all the clock needed. It needed... time. He needed time to obtain its vegeance. So, God gave it the time he needed. God modified the SBA itself to give Clock the time needed to kill Saitama... and that's how the match started.

• Future Saitama vs The Clock
  • Both have 1800 seconds (Half hour) of preparation time
  • Clock's attack speed (the sound he emits) is equalized to Saitama's speed
  • Saitama is bloodlusted, with strong emotion of anger against the Abominable clock who chose to betray him despite the endless nights and days they both enjoyed together! (In other words: Saitama's AD is on)
  • The Clock is clearly bloodlusted as hell!
  • Distance is of 2 kilometers
The Abominable Clock That Turned Against Caped Baldy:

The embodiment of not-to-get-up-early:

Author comes and rewrites the narrative because this fight is too epic to exist!:

Last edited:
Saitama doesn't have dura neg right? And he has limited stamina

So the alarm clock keeps on trying to wind up until Saitama gets tired and eventually makes a black hole

Saitama resists upwards of 240 decibels when being hit with multiple nuclear explosions at point-blank range, but the clock can make sounds upwards of 1100 decibels which is enough to make a black hole the size of the observable universe. Saitama already resists dura neg but doesn't get past singularity points yet, even with his Accelerated Development he might be spaghettified, clock has invulnerability but unknown durability but could presumably be 3-A as well.

Should I count that as a vote for the clock? Saitama May have some wincons here, such as its durability negation (he should have it since he copied Garou's martial arts), push the buttom for 24 hours (if he's capable of reaching it) or just time travel

Should I count that as a vote for the clock? Saitama May have some wincons here, such as its durability negation (he should have it since he copied Garou's martial arts), push the buttom for 24 hours (if he's capable of reaching it) or just time travel
Can it affect a clock? and with how black holes work it can disrupt the flow of time not allowing him to time travel back.

I guess? I'm not sure

And clock needs ~50 minutes for it to create the universal Black Hole. Here it has 30 minutes of preparation, and Saitama can press the top button to reset the count once every 10 minutes for example for 24 hours

And it's not like Saitama'd use time travel tbf

I guess? I'm not sure

And clock needs ~50 minutes for it to create the universal Black Hole. Here it has 30 minutes of preparation, and Saitama can press the top button to reset the count once every 10 minutes for example for 24 hours

And it's not like Saitama'd use time travel tbf
Wouldn't he die by then because of higher decibels than what he could survive? the loudest sound it currently produced was somewhere between 100 and 999 decibels, clearly above his threshold of hearing. That is to say if it counts as some form of Dura neg he might resist.

Around 195 Decibels if I recall is sufficient to kill. 240 is the Decibel count of the ground zero of your average nuclear ******* bomb, and it just gets more batshit insane from there.

As for destroying the clock, all Saitama has is shockwaves, which I'm like 99% sure have already been tried

Around 195 Decibels if I recall is sufficient to kill. 240 is the Decibel count of the ground zero of your average nuclear ******* bomb, and it just gets more batshit insane from there.

As for destroying the clock, all Saitama has is shockwaves, which I'm like 99% sure have already been tried
So Saitama has nothing to win with then?

Yall seem not to take in account Saitama can always reset the decibels of the clock just by touching the alarm button on the top of it if he reaches it

Saitama has some wincons: constantly resetting the clock so it cannot reach a way to damage him for 24+ hours, or throw it into space far enough for the sound to reach him before the time (in fact, just throwing the clock in space should work, since sound has no way to travel in space)

Saitama has some wincons: constantly resetting the clock so it cannot reach a way to damage him for 24+ hours, or throw it into space far enough for the sound to reach him before the time (in fact, just throwing the clock in space should work, since sound has no way to travel in space)
It's still trying to, that's not incap.

It'd make a Uni black hole if left alone like that.

Folks, just because the Foundation tried dismantling the clock doesn't mean they tried to atomize it or something, their whole philosophy is to not destroy SCPs unless absolutely necessary. Saitama just punches the thing into nothing and doesn't even realize it was a universal threat, and since it doesn't have feats of functioning after being destroyed so thoroughly, he wins.

Folks, just because the Foundation tried dismantling the clock doesn't mean they tried to atomize it or something, their whole philosophy is to not destroy SCPs unless absolutely necessary. Saitama just punches the thing into nothing and doesn't even realize it was a universal threat, and since it doesn't have feats of functioning after being destroyed so thoroughly, he wins.
Invulnerability GG

If it's restricted, would it be fair, though? Since I assume the clock can at least survive its own vibrations until it reaches 3-A AP

Is that actually ever stated in the article? That it can survive up to 3-A. The only scan in that section is a vice.com article.

Also can't Saitama just put a rock on the thing

Tbf if it cannot survive up to 3-A, then it should not be for it possible to reach 3-A to begin with as it'd collapse before

Idk, an automatic mechanical arm is used to contain it, so I guess just a rock wouldn't work?

I think the conclusion came given that in the article it's stated to be a World-Ending class or similar, but I'm not sure if that's it or if that's a valid assumption to begin with

The clock has no set durability and literally the only reason it has a "possibly 3-A" key is because of a ****** Vice article ☠️

Saitama touches it and the clock is vaporized get real, unless you guys are assuming the SCP foundation used a 4-A being/object/force to destroy it and failed lmao

The clock has no set durability and literally the only reason it has a "possibly 3-A" key is because of a ****** Vice article ☠️

Saitama touches it and the clock is vaporized get real, unless you guys are assuming the SCP foundation used a 4-A being/object/force to destroy it and failed lmao
IDK why durability isn't set. It should be obviously the tier it can produce sound but not be destroyed imo

Back