• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
w a n k

- Saitama was multisolar before the exponential growth.

- After one second of exponential growth, his power would have increased by 10^(974578532113) times.

- This is far above galaxy, universal, IT IS TOO LARGE TO REPRESENT AS A NUMBER!!!!etc

Like, at that point, just roll with the limitless growth narrative and argue for Infinite power instead

The graph itself is just a 58 times multiplier iirc, but also because it’s exponential it would eventually be able to make him grow faster than 10^99999999999999999999 times in a picosecond.

It’s how exponential graphs work, it’s just math
Actually, it makes a bit of sense, after all, after each increment, the next increment is bigger than the previous increment.
like,i imagine like this:
garou=1
saitama=2
garou(copy saitama)=4
saitama(grows)=8
garou(copy saitama)=16
saitama(grows 2)=128
garou(copy saitama 2)=256
saitama(grows 3)=32768
you know,the next growth surpass the previos one

Actually, it makes a bit of sense, after all, after each increment, the next increment is bigger than the previous increment.
like,i imagine like this:
garou=1
saitama=2
garou(copy saitama)=4
saitama(grows)=8
garou(copy saitama)=16
saitama(grows 2)=128
garou(copy saitama 2)=256
saitama(grows 3)=32768
you know,the next growth surpass the previos one
Okay, but does the calc line up? Is Saitama somehow "above universal?"

Okay, but does the calc line up? Is Saitama somehow "above universal?"
Isn't Garou supposed to be part of the universe? I mean, his body has galaxies and stars, he passively generates cosmic radiation, he said that he is part of the energy flow, he can control the forces of the universe and knows the movement of the energy flow.
also,the difference between universal and multi-galaxy level is big,but considering the increase or somehow,yeah,probably

Is this @Alexander?
hey, they copied me............................................................

yes it's me ok.

One of the worst attempts at unironically wank I've ever seen. To think Saitama fanboys would get this desperate. At least the infinite strength gag character arguments had some semblance of logic in them. I can't even fathom how he thinks this is realistic and usable. Patently ludicrous. And he thinks this means Saitama can solo almost any fictional verse aside from high-tier reality warpers? He'd still be fodder to any mid-tier fictional verse💀

One of the worst attempts at unironically wank I've ever seen. To think Saitama fanboys would get this desperate. At least the infinite strength gag character arguments had some semblance of logic in them. I can't even fathom how he thinks this is realistic and usable. Patently ludicrous. And he thinks this means Saitama can solo almost any fictional verse aside from high-tier reality warpers? He'd still be fodder to any mid-tier fictional verse💀
Saitama's multi-solar right now and that's okay. Universal being Mid-tier fictional verse is a misnomer, 98% of characters in fiction range between below average human and wall level. For every Dragon Ball and Xeleeverse there's twenty Little Houses on the Prairie, Seinfeld Shows and Lord of The Flies.

Even if we talk about verses that are typically seen as strong, like Marvel and DC, there are many more continuities with wall, street, city and planet level characters than there are with GoogolSmoogolversal characters.

If we mean purely by what we have on VSBW I'm sure that's true, because as a community of powerscalers there's more than a little selection bias at play.

If we mean purely by what we have on VSBW I'm sure that's true, because as a community of powerscalers there's more than a little selection bias at play.
True.
Some of the series in this site are stuff i've only ever seen mentioned by powerscalers who want to index overpowered verses.

Most infamous example was Elder God Demonbane whose entire fame came from being "the strongest mecha ever" and "defeating omnipotent beings" ( and was later removed since the unofficial translations used were fabricated and nobody had ever actually read it beyond the person who indexed it. lol )

That the same who tried to argue with me Cosmic Gear Garou beats Alien X...and could blitz the Omnitrix's AI no less....

Was hoping if I could find some sort of debunk for it, if possible?

Saitama's multi-solar right now and that's okay. Universal being Mid-tier fictional verse is a misnomer, 98% of characters in fiction range between below average human and wall level. For every Dragon Ball and Xeleeverse there's twenty Little Houses on the Prairie, Seinfeld Shows and Lord of The Flies.

Even if we talk about verses that are typically seen as strong, like Marvel and DC, there are many more continuities with wall, street, city and planet level characters than there are with GoogolSmoogolversal characters.

And it doesn't matter, because all of them are apart of low-tier collectively, or you could put them in a separate category entirely (fodder-tier). If there's 10 top tiers, 100 high-tier's, and 500 mid-tier's, there can still be 1,000,000 low-tiers, as long as the difference in power between the verses is enough to warrant a tier differential. Would Naruto be put in the same tier as Dragon Ball, when the gap between the two verses is virtually infinite?

Besides, the range in which a level must be met to reach a tier is wholly subjective, so I don't know why you would call it a misnomer when mid-tier has no official meaning in this context to begin with. Someone's high-tier is someone else's low-tier. These "tier" terms are meant as a broad conveyance, not a specific meaning. In my opinion, mid-tier constitutes uni+-multiversal. High-uni and below being low-tier. Not because high-uni or below is somehow "weak" or not strong in comparison to the countless fodder fictional verses, that's silly, but because there are also so many different varying orders of magnitude above even multiversal that putting it in the same tier as, say, hyperversal, sounds ludicrous to me. And likewise, putting hyperversal verses in the same tier as outerversal verses is similarly ridiculous.

For me its; Anything up to high-uni is low-tier. Uni+-Multiversal is mid-tier. Multiversal+-High-Hyperversal is high-tier. Low Outer-Boundless is top tier.

Was hoping if I could find some sort of debunk for it, if possible?
You likely won't find it here because it's really not worth the time my friend. The best play to combat wank on this level is to ignore it outright. Usually if someone makes an argument this silly they're going to defend it to the grave. Though someone already debunked it on the very same thread anyways, it seems.

True.
Some of the series in this site are stuff i've only ever seen mentioned by powerscalers who want to index overpowered verses.

Most infamous example was Elder God Demonbane whose entire fame came from being "the strongest mecha ever" and "defeating omnipotent beings" ( and was later removed since the unofficial translations used were fabricated and nobody had ever actually read it beyond the person who indexed it. lol )
lmao thats hilarious

For me its; Anything up to high-uni is low-tier. Uni+-Multiversal is mid-tier. Multiversal+-High-Hyperversal is high-tier. Low Outer-Boundless is top tier.
I think Uni+-Multiversal being mid-tier is crazy because the language implies we're talking about medium range of the relevant data set, meaning that the 99.5% of fiction and probably 90% of combat-oriented fiction that doesn't go beyond universal is all some kind of low tier. The body of high and top tier stuff here is so small compared to the bulk of media that people watch, read and consume it could collectively be an outlier.

True.

LOL, that's a perfect example of what I'm thinking

038.png

039.png

040.png

Isn't this Instinctive Reaction or Precog? Maybe Analytical Prediction?

Last edited:
Considering he sees Suiryu as going actual millions of times slower than himself, avoiding Suiryu’s attack isn’t really meaningful for anything I’d say
If anything he should just be capable of analytical prediction cause of his skill scaling above garou’s

Considering he sees Suiryu as going actual millions of times slower than himself, avoiding Suiryu’s attack isn’t really meaningful for anything I’d say
If anything he should just be capable of analytical prediction cause of his skill scaling above garou’s
But Suiryu didn't attack, Saitama backed off on advance because he felt his attack was gonna get countered and thus his wig would get blown off

But Suiryu didn't attack, Saitama backed off on advance because he felt his attack was gonna get countered and thus his wig would get blown off
Ok but for Saitama it would be the equivalent of staring at a dude for like a month straight to try and guess if he was about to kick him or not
Which is why it’s not the strongest evidence. But again, even when fighting Garou on almost equal terms he still didn’t really get screwed over, and is implied to have greater skill than him, so he should get analytical prediction to begin with

Ok but for Saitama it would be the equivalent of staring at a dude for like a month straight to try and guess if he was about to kick him or not
Which is why it’s not the strongest evidence. But again, even when fighting Garou on almost equal terms he still didn’t really get screwed over, and is implied to have greater skill than him, so he should get analytical prediction to begin with
?
Read the sequence again. Saitama himself comments it was close and Suiryu makes it apparent that Saitama reacted like that because Suiryu would have countered and blown his wig off.

?
Read the sequence again. Saitama himself comments it was close and Suiryu makes it apparent that Saitama reacted like that because Suiryu would have countered and blown his wig off.
I understand what you’re saying but my point is that the speed gap is so great that it’s a prediction feat that even an average human would be easily able to replicate if they could think at mftl+ character speeds, it’d be the equivalent of staring at a guy balling up his fist for hours and then figuring out “wait a minute, he’s about to punch me!”

I understand what you’re saying but my point is that the speed gap is so great that it’s a prediction feat that even an average human would be easily able to replicate if they could think at mftl+ character speeds, it’d be the equivalent of staring at a guy balling up his fist for hours and then figuring out “wait a minute, he’s about to punch me!”
Irrelevant to my point, he didn't dodge anything he felt he was gonna get his wig blown off and backed off in advance.

If we’re adding analytical prediction then it’d have to be supporting evidence, since the main case is skill scaling from Garou, since the Suiryu thing alone would only warrant an extremely limited or unimpressive analytical prediction which is only the bare minimum of having what is essentially ages to think about the next move he was gonna make
or maybe he just read Suiryu’s bad Poker face and crossed arms and made his decision that way, either way it’s one of the weakest analytical prediction feats possible even if it was technically him predicting an attack

Also iirc saitama already had instinctive reaction as a part of garou’s perfected martial art, but at best it could just go on his main timeline key

Back