• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, how do you guys feel about using this render as a new pic for Tatsumaki's profile?

There isn't anything particularly wrong about the current one but I just feel the artstyle is kinda bland
It's good, but I prefer the current one.

Tatsumaki should get atleast “far higher “ on her profile.
spongebob-meme.gif

You laugh now, but Boros is going to be revealed to have revived and been reformed and joined the blastvengers and he will make god’s muscle twitch and become the ultimate orochi stomping being
Honestly Boros making a reappearance and getting buffed doesn't seem impossible, but I doubt it considering that there was no real indication, and he seemed clearly dead, not to mention there's no one who would really have the motivation to do that aside from maybe God, but clearly God's influence is very limited so that's doubtful. There's the Mecha Boros theory but it's obviously not happening outside of fanfiction, Boros was long dead before Metal Knight got there, and Metal Knight wouldn't even know if Boros was strong, he'd just find a shriveled up alien corpse and not really care about it because the spaceship is more important to him.

Edit: Also Boros reforming 💀💀💀. He may have been respectful and dignified and all but the guy literally genocided entire planets in a tyrannical conquest like some bootleg Frieza because he was bored. Boros was pure evil.

Edit: Also Boros reforming 💀💀💀. He may have been respectful and dignified and all but the guy literally genocided entire planets in a tyrannical conquest like some bootleg Frieza because he was bored. Boros was pure evil.
At least Frieza was killing people because he was building an empire and running his business of selling planets. Boros was slaughtering people for entertainment purposes. 💀

Who in opm could lift Mjonir?
There is no canonical explanation in Marvel for what qualifications are needed. But iirc, the generally agreed theory is that the wielder needs to be courageous, heroic, humble (can still have confidence but not egotistical), and being very pure of heart (not just "good" but not having virtually any form of strong negative desires or emotions, like a strong sense of hatred or whatnot) while still having the strength of will to kill someone if necessary. Obviously this is just speculation though. But if we went by this:

Probably Blast (going off of only what we've seen in the manga).

Probably Bang.

Possibly Child Emperor though I doubt it.

Maybe Zombieman.

Possibly Genos.

Maybe Metal Bat.

Probably Tank-Top Master.

Probably Iaian.

Possibly Saitama though I doubt it personally (due to his nigh-apathy, I don't think Mjolnir would think he's worthy).

Mumen Rider would likely meet all the qualifications, though maybe his reluctance to kill those he doesn't view as Monster's would be an issue, but I think he'd be worthy.

Iirc, only in the Marvel version of events does Mjolnir have that effect. In OG Norse Mythology the only reason why no one else could lift it was just cause it was ridiculously heavy, and I think most other versions adopted that same thing. In Record of Ragnarok it was just that the hammer was too powerful.

Who in opm could lift Mjolnir?
Metal knight because a drone doesn’t need to be worthy
Saitama because he’s completely non corrupt and is an absolute saint compared to most heroes.
King because he’s King.
Mumen rider is probably worthy but also probably isn’t strong enough to physically lift it lol
It wouldn’t let most of the S class lift it, like flashy for being an assassin and Tatsumaki for being a little goblin
It’d probably start screaming if prisoner tried to lift it too

Yo seeing as how we've established that tats can probably boost her physicality through the esper skill "protection", the next question is how much does it actually increase durability?

Is estimating how much force was applied on tatsumaki's arm from applying the "full" breadth of her psychic might unto saitama a viable method?

just forgot, tatsumaki just shown being able to use herself as the epicenter of a gravitational force, she did it when she was twisting the base of the heroes

a good counter for speedsters
just like banshō ten’in

For some dumbass reason Sunblade Atomic doesn't scale to an attack he obliterated and Golden Sperm doesn't scale to enduring a direct clash with him and other slashes to his body 🗿 🗿 🗿
Average vs wiki downplay
Anyways, plat will return to 7-A with a recalc of the stone tossing feat or when people remember how to scale with their brains

Average vs wiki downplay
Anyways, plat will return to 7-A with a recalc of the stone tossing feat or when people remember how to scale with their brains
I guess it would be 7-A or High 7-A instead of 6-C

For anyone interested this is the calc that was removed and this thread explains the issues with it. If you wish to recalc the feat take those things in account

More revision threads will be coming by the way.

Just haven't decided when exactly to drop them.

For some dumbass reason Sunblade Atomic doesn't scale to an attack he obliterated
I think it’s mostly because the attack isn’t some type of shockwave or explosion. According to homeless it’s a fire ball and it’s feats are done from intense temperature. So honestly, destroying it before it even expands may not be a viable feat at all
and Golden Sperm doesn't scale to enduring a direct clash with him and other slashes to his body 🗿 🗿 🗿
The attack did partially cut through his arm, and he only endured the shockwaves from the attacks, not the initial cut.

The attack did partially cut through his arm, and he only endured the shockwaves from the attacks, not the initial cut.
Saying the shockwaves (Even if they are that, Atomic's range is clearly beyond the reach of a normal sword) are weaker is pure headcanon and even if the slash partially cut GS forearm he still clashed and endured the attack, that is more than enough grounds for scaling. This isn't like DSK vs Snek where the latter survived but still got one shot.

Back