• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t think the muscle twitch should be considered a feat since saitama wasn’t actively resisting it
even if he was resisting, it wouldn’t mean anything since even Perfect Garou was able to use water stream rock smashing fist to actually deflect some of his casual attacks and make him miss several times
basically nothing she can do saitama is a feat in any way unless he’s actually serious for some reason.

I don’t think the muscle twitch should be considered a feat since saitama wasn’t actively resisting it
even if he was resisting, it wouldn’t mean anything since even Perfect Garou was able to use water stream rock smashing fist to actually deflect some of his casual attacks and make him miss several times
basically nothing she can do saitama is a feat in any way unless he’s actually serious for some reason.
And yes this also applies to knocking him back when he “braced” himself

I don’t see how that applies, considering Saitama would be “actively resisting it” when bracing himself.
Because he’s not actually serious, yknow, the reason we literally never scale anybody to saitama
you guys have gotten too comfortable with this after the cosmic Garou fight it’s time to put an end to it

saitama has experienced many others characters, even espers like geryuganshoop and he never got affected
ignoring muscle twitch or ignoring tatsumaki pushing saitama while he is bracing himself is pretty much awful
even thought he wasn’t trying to resist, she twitched a 4-a character.
theres no way we can keep her at high 6-a now. “higher” or “far higher” are needed
if not “at most 4-a”

Because he’s not actually serious, yknow, the reason we literally never scale anybody to saitama
you guys have gotten too comfortable with this after the cosmic Garou fight it’s time to put an end to it
I mean of course Tats doesn’t scale to Saitama’s full power, that would be insane.

Saitama bracing himself wouldn't matter when the ground beneath him would be eroded away too.
I’m pretty sure WC Tatsu launched him through midair when he tried to resist her, he didn’t just lose his footing.

you would say the same about psykos scaling to base tatsumaki in some degree, but still happened
tatsumaki downscaling saitama is NOTHING out crazy.

If she can (in theory) push Saitama away even while he's bracing himself and has contact with the ground, but fails to harm him in any way wouldn't she scale exclusively to his LS?

If she can (in theory) push Saitama away even while he's bracing himself and has contact with the ground, but fails to harm him in any way wouldn't she scale exclusively to his LS?
tatsumaki with class y lifting strenght is even better than 4-a tatsumaki LOL
she would wreck h 6-a matches with equal speeds
but anyway, the muscle twitch shouldn’t be ignored.
Usually saitama dont get affected by any attack.

Just like hulk and thor, hulk couldnt lift the hammer but could move it, proofing his strenght.
The same happened with muscle twitch
tatsumaki couldnt damage him but could twitch his ass

in the mcu he moved it a little
get better informations sources, or just watch the movie ☠️
I did, many times. He never moved Mjolnir. Just cratered the ground

Only Cap moved it a little, and that's because he was worthy, not because he was strong

Last edited:
even if saitama was serious, lifting him up and throwing him doesn’t mean anything, bro probably doesn’t even weight 200 pounds
twitching his muscles means.
and wtf, telekinesis has shown to be countered by lifting strenght, just like we see with garou and gyoro gyoro
if saitama tries to brace himself and tatsumaki push, lift, or restrain she will DEFINETELY scale to him in some degree

Can someone lock Garou's profile? It has already been vandalized lol

The Finale of the Monster association arc really ****** some of y’all’s brain super hard. Not everyone an their mothers is going to be 4-A. Not even blast is rated as such, even tho he is obviously going to scale later on.

Tats is fine where she is at. High 6-A is a beautiful tier in my opinion. Unlike the hell-hole that is 4-B and 4-A.

Blast should still be 4-A to a lesser extent in my opinion, his portals have shown to be able to temporarily withstand the sp^2, and then Garou was eventually able to break his portals after some time, so I’d say blast is at most 4-A with his physical abilities

The wiki is too cowardly for the chadness that is Boros
we use saitama’s “kind fast” statement to make flashy rela+, and even use Boros surprising saitama, but we won’t use the almost a real fight and “he was strong” statements to say Boros > Orochi AP

Because that statement only applies to the enemies Saitama had faced up to that point, the only notable Dragon level ones being Kabuto and ******* Geryuganshoop lol

Not talking about “the strongest I’ve ever fought” statement, just him generally calling him strong vs treating orochi like a complete joke and not even remembering he existed.

Back