• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And I certainly don't think it'd be a good idea to say that Golden Ball is on the same level as Garou, Tanktop Master and Genos...
Also he’s only on the same level of AP with piercing damage, meanwhile his durability, speed, and striking strength are all vastly inferior to the point where tanktop master is still dimensions better as a fighter than golden ball.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with low 7-B golden ball

I know. It's a bit circular when you dig into it, but Do-S gets her scaling from Amai Mask as well.
Iirc she gets it from damaging the Narinki Mercs to mind control them and Amai Mask believing she could have mind controlled the disciples

Though considering Amai Mask also believes himself to be stronger than Atomic and hates the disciples to the point of telling them to kill themselves I think he might be a bit biased

To be frank some class A heroes have skill feats more impressive than most of S-class.

One-shotter noticing a sniper hundreds of yards away while a huge fight was happening in front of him, then not only snipping his bullet head on outta the air after it's already fired but then it also goes through his scope and hits him in the head. (not sure if i remember right, but Tatsumaki was also creating a huge windstorm while "fighting" against Evil eye, wich would make aiming even harder)

Iaian and the disciples cutting a 100.000 hair strands from a demon level with eyes clpsed by sensing intent all while in an enclosed space with it also coming from the ground.

Golden Ball doing what he did vs Garou while drunk.

Also he’s only on the same level of AP with piercing damage, meanwhile his durability, speed, and striking strength are all vastly inferior to the point where tanktop master is still dimensions better as a fighter than golden ball.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with low 7-B golden ball
This makes sense, he can overcome the durability of someone who scales to low 7-B with an piercing attack

Low 7-B with piercing damage, pretty obvious solution there
The balls have also been slapped away by the Tentacle girl and when talking about its piercing power he states it can "even punch through x millimeters of hardened steel". Low 7-B piercing doesn't make sense with either one. Especially when we know that Garou can be stabbed with arrows and get cuts on other things that shouldn't harm him assuming a realistic level of durability.

Being cut just isn't a feat when Garou isn't shown to be resistant to cutting attacks really.

The only exception we made is Spring Mustachio because Tomboy scales far above his normal AP, Garou himself said they could have had a decent fight had he not known of the weakness of Tomboy and because he is a top disciple of Nichirin who stated Spring could be higher in the hero ranking if he didnt restrict himself

Would God have immeasurable speed if he observed the whole instance of Saitama traveling through time and punching Garou?
No, since it could just be cosmic senses. Immeasurable speed would have to be him moving or fighting through time without a power like Saitama/Ghost Garou.

No, since it could just be cosmic senses. Immeasurable speed would have to be him moving or fighting through time without a power like Saitama/Ghost Garou.
I guess this could be used as a supporting statement later on
p_18.png

The balls have also been slapped away by the Tentacle girl and when talking about its piercing power he states it can "even punch through x millimeters of hardened steel". Low 7-B piercing doesn't make sense with either one. Especially when we know that Garou can be stabbed with arrows and get cuts on other things that shouldn't harm him assuming a realistic level of durability.

Being cut just isn't a feat when Garou isn't shown to be resistant to cutting attacks really.
or maybe the things that cut him are just low 7-B? This is an insane line of logic that's making exceptions for no reason
we accept normal humans as being wall level, we accept zombieman as having desert eagles that can level a neighborhood, so why all of a sudden not accept garou being damaged by piercing multiple times as scaling? Maybe just accept the fact that a character damaged a low 7-B character, and therfore should scale. If other characters were able to damage him, they scale too, it's just that simple.

or maybe the things that cut him are just low 7-B? This is an insane line of logic that's making exceptions for no reason
we accept normal humans as being wall level, we accept zombieman as having desert eagles that can level a neighborhood, so why all of a sudden not accept garou being damaged by piercing multiple times as scaling? Maybe just accept the fact that a character damaged a low 7-B character, and therfore should scale. If other characters were able to damage him, they scale too, it's just that simple.
Is this your first time hearing about piercing damage & slashing damage on the wiki?

We even have a note on this on the Durability page.

Is this your first time hearing about piercing damage & slashing damage on the wiki?

We even have a note on this on the Durability page.
I am fully aware, which is why I'm arguing this
we give ratings things like "higher with piercing" all the time
in this case, golden ball is low 7-B with piercing. Even if he can't actually output low 7-B force on garou's level, his piercing damage can harm those that are low 7-B, hence low 7-B with piercing.

This is an insane line of logic that's making exceptions for no reason
No, that's a rather notable thing throughout fiction and even in OPM. Like Damage said we even have a durability page note. If the character is shown to be susceptible to sharp things (like Wonder Woman for example), we don't scale people to their tier based on cutting them.
so why all of a sudden not accept garou being damaged by piercing multiple times as scaling
Because the enemy Zombieman fought with his pistols didn't showcase a weakness to piercing attacks like Garou has. If it was cut by shards of glass or a knife by someone much weaker than Zombieman, we also wouldn't scale the guns to him. Look at Halo for example. We scale the guns different from Master Chief because the guns have different levels of power and don't full scale in that franchise.

I am fully aware, which is why I'm arguing this
we give ratings things like "higher with piercing" all the time
in this case, golden ball is low 7-B with piercing. Even if he can't actually output low 7-B force on garou's level, his piercing damage can harm those that are low 7-B, hence low 7-B with piercing.
Why is Golden Ball's projectiles somehow reaching as high as Low 7-B (despite, you know, richocheting off of brick walls without damaging them) more likely than Garou just being hurt by something that is weaker than Low 7-B?

No, that's a rather notable thing throughout fiction and even in OPM. Like Damage said we even have a durability page note. If the character is shown to be susceptible to sharp things (like Wonder Woman for example), we don't scale people to their tier based on cutting them.
it's true that we don't scale their striking strength to it
what isn't true is the idea that we can't add a note that h is capable of piercing low 7-B characters
Because the enemy Zombieman fought with his pistols didn't showcase a weakness to piercing attacks like Garou has. If it was cut by shards of glass or a knife by someone much weaker than Zombieman, we also wouldn't scale the guns to him. Look at Halo for example. We scale the guns different from Master Chief because the guns have different levels of power and don't full scale in that franchise.
Again, there is no assumption that garou has an extreme "weakness to piercing damage" unless it's proven
if characters have pierced garou, then their attacks can pierce low 7-B characters. This is a wild jump in logic.
Why is Golden Ball's projectiles somehow reaching as high as Low 7-B (despite, you know, richocheting off of brick walls without damaging them) more likely than Garou just being hurt by something that is weaker than Low 7-B?
well we already know damn well that if golden ball was 9-A, the walls would still be completely obliterated regardless
if this is your counterargument, then it would therefore also apply to his current rating and you'd have to say that golden ball is like baseline 9-C with piercing or something.

what isn't true is the idea that we can't add a note that h is capable of piercing low 7-B characters
Again, there is no assumption that garou has an extreme "weakness to piercing damage" unless it's proven
Garou has been cut by Golden Ball, cut by a spear, shot by bullets, shot by arrows and is then stabbed in a superior form by a person who he also one shots.

EDIT: Forgot, deflect Death Gatling's bullets also completely messed up his hands

So I'm asking you this Ziller: Provide a feat where Garou isn't cut by something.
This is a wild jump in logic.
It's not. Its a standard applied to multiple other franchises and OPM isn't exempt from it.

Garou has been cut by Golden Ball, cut by a spear, shot by bullets, shot by arrows and is then stabbed in a superior form by a person who he also one shots.

EDIT: Forgot, deflect Death Gatling's bullets also completely messed up his hands

So I'm asking you this Ziller: Provide a feat where Garou isn't cut by something.
And I am saying I have absolutely no obligation to do so
all this means is that these things just have piercing that scale to his durability
the idea that the burden of proof is on ME to prove that something that damaged a low 7-B character is low 7-B is absolute insanity.
You literally have nothing whatsoever suggesting that any of these things shouldn't scale to his durability.

Then you have zero ground to stand on. I provided evidence for my point, so it's on you to disprove it. If you don't have any evidence then you don't have any grounds to suggest upscaling.
You literally have nothing whatsoever suggesting that any of these things shouldn't scale to his durability.
Every time Garou encounters a sharp or piercing attack, it cuts him. I'm asking you to give any evidence where something sharp or piercing hits him and fails to do damage.

all this means is that these things just have piercing that scale to his durability
the idea that the burden of proof is on ME to prove that something that damaged a low 7-B character is low 7-B is absolute insanity.

Can you prove that merely piercing Garou's skin is equal to Low 7-B?

Then you have zero ground to stand on. I provided evidence for my point, so it's on you to disprove it. If you don't have any evidence then you don't have any grounds to suggest upscaling.
you provided evidence that other people have been able to damage garou
which means literally absolutely NOTHING if you can't prove that they can't be low 7-B with their piercing
Every time Garou encounters a sharp or piercing attack, it cuts him. I'm asking you to give any evidence where something sharp or piercing hits him and fails to do damage.
and where is your evidence that garou is specifically weak to these attacks? Attacks damaged him, so what? You are the one who needs to prove that the characters that damaged a low 7-B character aren't low 7-B with piercing.
Can you prove that merely piercing Garou's skin is equal to Low 7-B?
It doesn't mean they're outputting low 7-B force, it means they can pierce a character with low 7-B durability, meaning they have low 7-B piercing
I am so sick of this. When did we get to the point where a character that damages a low 7-B character can't scale to low 7-B without more proof.

Any of you guys know the speed of a projectile shot by a slingshot? Golden Ball current speed rating is wrong so I guess that would be the most accurate value we could give him

Back