• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something i noticed with garou when he constantly got punched and bounced from rock to rock around the broken moon and spanned what looked like a constellation, all of said rocks stayed stationary and intact despite the forces involved; each impact prolly having the potential to destroy planets.

Is it valid to assume that garou was accelerated at speeds where the intermolecular machinations and how they function when breaking, haven't had the time or catched up yet? Can this be used to factor in the timeframes?

Last edited:
I mean these lasers are from G5 not G4
By itself, G5's laser has two disqualifiers and zero qualifiers for light
is causing an explosion with a heat laser something that would make it "not light"
I think so. At least that's what I remember being said in my past attempt to downgrade a different verse (unsuccessfully because it came down to supporter preference lmao)

btw what was the whole Iaian, Narinki Mercs, Do-S scaling chain? I'm gonna upgrade Iaian to just fully scale to Low 7-B soon
Base Fubuki, Post-Training Sonic, Post-G4 and Post-Superfight Genos, Face Ripper, Awakened Cockroach, Human Hellfire and Gale, Human Garou, Tanktop Master, Royal Ripper and Bug God.

Pretty sure that’s everyone who scales.

Didn’t Murata redraw the feat removing it’s bending quantities and making so it moved in a straight line even after it was cut? I think that alone would justify it being real light no?
Doesn’t Genos also call then photons or something like that
Nah he didn't, its lasers still bend in the printed release

Didn’t Murata redraw the feat removing it’s bending quantities and making so it moved in a straight line even after it was cut? I think that alone would justify it being real light no?
He redrew G5's beam bending after Atomic Samurai blocked it, but the redraw has this
Doesn’t Genos also call then photons or something like that
You're referring to this. But the same beams do not travel in straight lines like realistic light

He redrew G5's beam bending after Atomic Samurai blocked it, but the redraw has this
while I can understand a few things that goes against, these don’t seem to be like anything that would truly go against it being light speed, this is more of a fictional trope and it’s honestly the same as claiming light beams can’t be light speed because you can see them before they reach you.
You're referring to this. But the same beams do not travel in straight lines like realistic light
But as we know, Murata, in future chapters, removed this problem and made them move in a straight line, so shouldn’t it be fine to use the rating?

Something i noticed with garou when he constantly got punched and bounced from rock to rock around the broken moon and spanned what looked like a constellation, all of said rocks stayed stationary and intact despite the forces involved; each impact prolly having the potential to destroy planets.

Is it valid to assume that garou was accelerated at speeds where the intermolecular machinations and how they function when breaking, haven't had the time or catched up yet? Can this be used to factor in the timeframes?
Like the same happened with garou v ps v ff constellation feat where everything happened in only 1.3 miliseconds. Seeing as how the same effect is portrayed across the two feats, can we then use the 1.3 milisecond timeframe for the moon constellation?

Back