• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think this is the best place to discuss this, but there is no reason to believe that a Mob can't do the same in real life. Evil spirits who have great power in the mental world are just as powerful in the real world. Mogami was able to suck the life out of psychics, create a golem hundreds of meters high and paint the sky crimson.

Ekubo could create huge explosions.

The whole battle wouldn't make sense if the destruction was fiction.
no.
mind control ≠ destructive power
theres nothing that IMPLIES that mob could even do it in the real world considering his feats.
wdym with “fiction”? its literally a battle between two espers, mindbattle is literally one of the main things they can do

no.
mind control ≠ destructive power
theres nothing that IMPLIES that mob could even do it in the real world considering his feats.
wdym with “fiction”? its literally a battle between two espers, mindbattle is literally one of the main things they can do
It doesn't matter if it's real or not. The mob used this energy in the battle with evil spirits that show the same danger in our world as in theirs.

ANYTHING done in mental world WONT scale to ap. Its just this.
Meh... No? I have just explained to you the workings of the mental world. It has its own space-time. This is a copy of the real world.
Moreover, all the energy directed to destruction is the energy directed against evil spirits, therefore it is equivalent to

This is a question for everyone, but can we stop doing these micro Content Revision Threads?

Individually they may not change much but we're getting into a rhythym where just 3 people can comment on a CRT and implement a change in the span of a few hours and since we have multiple mini-CRTs per week, the effects rapidly stack up and soon enough most of the 10-20 active members on this thread are either unable to give their opinion on numerous scaling changes that concern them or are altogether unaware they happened at all.

I preferred the old mega CRTs that were carefully and publicly prepared, which gathered all the calcs and changes that had been proposed in the past month or two and put them into one place. That way of doing things made sure that every member with a significant stake in the verse had the chance to give their two cents on issues.

This is a question for everyone, but can we stop doing these micro Content Revision Threads?

Individually they may not change much but we're getting into a rhythym where just 3 people can comment on a CRT and implement a change in the span of a few hours and since we have multiple mini-CRTs per week, the effects rapidly stack up and soon enough most of the 10-20 active members on this thread are either unable to give their opinion on numerous scaling changes that concern them or are altogether unaware they happened at all.

I preferred the old mega CRTs that were carefully and publicly prepared, which gathered all the calcs and changes that had been proposed in the past month or two and put them into one place. That way of doing things made sure that every member with a significant stake in the verse had the chance to give their two cents on issues.
Agreed, the mega revisions were far more entertaining if you get what I mean 🗿

Versus (new manga written by ONE) released its second chapter today:

Versus general discussion thread

Will post the link to the translations there as soon as they are available.

Not sure if you're specifically talking about my thread, but there is absolutely no reason for this to be included in a "mega CRT".

My CRT is just to remove something as it was only shown in the anime.

Not sure if you're specifically talking about my thread, but there is absolutely no reason for this to be included in a "mega CRT".

My CRT is just to remove something as it was only shown in the anime.
What I'm saying is I think all changes should be included in a larger mega CRT that everyone has time to look at and potentially debate over. It's something I've been thinking for a while now, but your CRT reminded me to do so

Fk0LSHWagAAbS1k

Shouldn't Iaian straight up scale to Low 7-B for breaking Tatsumaki's barriers? The barriers were strong enough to resist an attack from a large body of Black Sperm that was intended to finish off Atomic Samurai

And yes the resistance of the barriers is stated to be the same for the inside and the outside
We had a CRT about his scaling and it was agreed that he should scale to that level.
While he took several blows to break it, he should be at that level.

killing BS clones which can harm Atomic Samurai, blocking several Homeless emperor orbs which could harm VFU. Blocking countless HE orbs (and tanking them) when they could destroy VFU and apparently harm Tatsumaki.

I could name a lot more

We had a CRT about his scaling and it was agreed that he should scale to that level.
While he took several blows to break it, he should be at that level.

killing BS clones which can harm Atomic Samurai, blocking several Homeless emperor orbs which could harm VFU. Blocking countless HE orbs (and tanking them) when they could destroy VFU and apparently harm Tatsumaki.

I could name a lot more
Okama and Bushidrill should stay at High 7-C+ while Iaian should just scale to Low 7-B seeing that Iaian has stated he is the number one disciple of Atomic Samurai (without Okama and Bushidrill actually questioning this), performed all of those feats and could also keep up and block attacks from an even stronger ENW that the one he faced underground and knocked out the other two disciples.

Okama and Bushidrill should stay at High 7-C+ while Iaian should just scale to Low 7-B seeing that Iaian has stated he is the number one disciple of Atomic Samurai (without Okama and Bushidrill actually questioning this), performed all of those feats and could also keep up and block attacks from an even stronger ENW that the one he faced underground and knocked out the other two disciples.
I think they should also scale, while being beaten, they could still deflect the water beams which would take energy comparable to it in order to clash and force it to change direction.
All 3 of them were knocked out too.
But yeah, Iaian should def scale.
killing BS clones is easy for pretty much anyone, but the rest is fine.
Bs clones can still harm Atomic Samurai and Genos.

I think they should also scale, while being beaten, they could still deflect the water beams which would take energy comparable to it in order to clash and force it to change direction.
All 3 of them were knocked out too.
But yeah, Iaian should def scale.
The only one that is actually seen directly deflecting the water jets is Iaian and the underground ENW is actually weaker than the one we see in the surface

Iaian was kinda knocked out and kinda not? He is still conscious when Child Emperor arrives and shortly afterwards he can stand up, break Tatsumaki's barrier and then fight on the surface for a long period of time while Okamaitachi and Bushidrill were knocked out for good for the rest of the arc.
Bs clones can still harm Atomic Samurai and Genos.
Black Sperm durability is kinda wack so its not a great feat to kill them but keeping up with millions of BS clones alongside Atomic Samurai is a massive speed feat

And effortlessly get killed by weaker characters. Plus, the exact BS clones that he was killing couldn't harm Genos.
I don’t see what this proves though, genos dont feel pain. He could have been damaged here, we don’t know. The fact that “weaker” clones could literally rip his limbs off and reduce him to a turtle makes them scale.

Weaker characters killing him just means they scale to him.

The only one that is actually seen directly deflecting the water jets is Iaian and the underground ENW is actually weaker than the one we see in the surface
Makes sense
Iaian was kinda knocked out and kinda not? He is still conscious when Child Emperor arrives and shortly afterwards he can stand up, break Tatsumaki's barrier and then fight on the surface for a long period of time while Okamaitachi and Bushidrill were knocked out for good for the rest of the arc.
Makes sense.
Black Sperm durability is kinda wack so its not a great feat to kill them but keeping up with millions of BS clones alongside Atomic Samurai is a massive speed feat
He has to be at least durable enough to take the own recoil of his punches, a group of black sperm seemingly endured a sword strike from AS.
I think this is more of a regeneration problem, where people with regeneration are harmed a lot simply because they can regenerate, even when they should’ve. Wouldn’t hurt to discuss their durability

I don’t see what this proves though, genos dont feel pain. He could have been damaged here, we don’t know.
You mean aside from the fact that there's not a single crack or dent in his back armour? Here's also another instance where they punch him in the back and don't do shit. And these ones were even stronger than the one I showed before because they hadn't continued to split.
The fact that “weaker” clones could literally rip his limbs off and reduce him to a turtle makes them scale.
They weren't stated to be weaker. The fact that they do no damage here and reduce him to a turtle later is the point.
Weaker characters killing him just means they scale to him.
Can you not see how that's completely inconsistent?

You mean aside from the fact that there's not a single crack or dent in his back armour?
He’s literally lacking limbs. 😐 We see that a punch from one of them broke his arms off, they ripped his limbs off.
They can seemingly harm him as well on more than one occasion.
They weren't stated to be weaker. The fact that they do no damage here and reduce him to a turtle later is the point.
At this point the clones had split up massively than before, and they still held enough power to rip him apart. That’s why I used quotation marks, as I don’t believe the difference from splitting is that big. They still harmed him tho
Can you not see how that's completely inconsistent?
Unless you can provide valid evidence that contradicts them scaling to that level, it should work fine

He’s literally lacking limbs. 😐 We see that a punch from one of them broke his arms off, they ripped his limbs off.
My guy, the entire point is that the clones who rip apart Genos aren't equal to the clones who get shredded by Iaian. I'm not contesting that those ones ripped him to bits.
They can seemingly harm him as well on more than one occasion.
Firstly, look at the edit to my comment. Those ones weren't as split up as the ones that didn't harm Genos and got carved up by Iaian.

Secondly, I just showed that he was undamaged by this punch. They punched him in the back, and Genos hasn't got any damage there.
At this point the clones had split up massively than before, and they still held enough power to rip him apart. That’s why I used quotation marks, as I don’t believe the difference from splitting is that big. They still harmed him tho
Those ones weren't the same as the ones that split apart even more. They were left-overs from the Golden Sperm merge.
Unless you can provide valid evidence that contradicts them scaling to that level, it should work fine
Ok, let's assume they're the same for one moment. You're actually proving me correct because Genos could one-shot them with absolute ease.

Hell, even the ones that did harm him got one-shot by Genos.

He has to be at least durable enough to take the own recoil of his punches, a group of black sperm seemingly endured a sword strike from AS.
That's just a wiki rule that is clearly not consistent when it comes to Black Sperm's durability, also when did he endure a sword strike from AS? Even when AS was using the dull part of his blade he could cave their heads in and slice their bodies without major difficulty

Anyway I feel we kinda missed the mark here. I'm just saying that given all of Iaian's feats (He himself stated to be the top disciple of AS, deflecting ENW water jets even when it had gotten stronger, staying conscious and with enough vitality to keep fighting for an extended period of time after being defeated and breaking a Tatsumaki shield that could endure a hit from a large Black Sperm body) he should just scale to Low 7-B while Okamaitachi and Bushidrill stay at High 7-C+.

Or all of them can scale to Low 7-B as well, I just think Iaian has more reasons to straight up scale to Low 7-B instead of downscaling into High 7-C+

How far above baseline would Iaian be?

Given their performances against the power suits throughout the entire arc, I'd say they aren't extremely different in strength.

Then I think they should all just be Low 7-B.

Even without bulking up, Tongara harmed Iaian by accident, and the other two disciples were able to pretty easily keep up with the bulked up Narinki Squad.

Then I think they should all just be Low 7-B.

Even without bulking up, Tongara harmed Iaian by accident, and the other two disciples were able to pretty easily keep up with the bulked up Narinki Squad.
Eh, fair enough. Though Tongara is already bulked up because ever since he got mind controlled the suit has been on full power mode.

Maybe Okama, Bushidrill and the squad should be "At most Low 7-B" while Iaian just "Low 7-B"?

I don't think so. This is him when he harms Iaian, and this is him bulked up.

It seems like they de-bulked after getting knocked out.
I don't really see the difference, the only time we see them bulk up was here and ever since then they look the same.

Also Iaian and the disciples, while somewhat comparable to the mercs were able to knock them out with relative ease with a surprise attack (tbh if they weren't human pretty sure they could have just decapitated them from the start and then kill Do-S)

Back