• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My guy, the entire point is that the clones who rip apart Genos aren't equal to the clones who get shredded by Iaian. I'm not contesting that those ones ripped him to bits.
They shouldn’t be vastly weaker. The mere fact that the clones inside of the MA could do the same amount of damage to atomic samurai even after splitting god knows how many times would go to show that splitting doesn’t make them massively weaker.
My point is, the clones Iaian shredded were had far more clones inside their body than the ones Genos was destroyed by.
The difference in numbers is massive.
Firstly, look at the edit to my comment. Those ones weren't as split up as the ones that didn't harm Genos and got carved up by Iaian.
What?
Them not “cracking” his armor is irrelevant to the damage he has taken. If the author could keep his details 100% he would be the best, it’s simply not possible.
Them tearing apart his limbs is far greater than cracking his armor.
Secondly, I just showed that he was undamaged by this punch. They punched him in the back, and Genos hasn't got any damage there.
He was punched in the back and his expression clearly expresses that some amount of damage was taken, no amount of disputing refutes that fact.
Those ones weren't the same as the ones that split apart even more. They were left-overs from the Golden Sperm merge.

Ok, let's assume they're the same for one moment. You're actually proving me correct because Genos could one-shot them with absolute ease.
He could one shot them even after they ripped his to shreds, remember the regeneration issue I brought up?
Hell, even the ones that did harm him got one-shot by Genos.
Again, regeneration issue.

I see a massive difference. His chest is puffed out, but it's receded when he's not bulked up. It's especially noticeable with the women, since their bulked up designs are less form-fitting.

Notice how each attack either targets or causes their unarmoured heads to impact something?
Yeah it seems you're right. I'll make the CRT later with other stuff I want to change.

But anyhow the scaling chain for them would be:

ENW (Surface) > ENW (Underground) > Iaian >> Okamaitachi =? Bushidrill > Narinki Mercs

Kinda like that? As Iaian can still deflect the water jets of a stronger ENW and the previously mentioned feat of destroying a Tatsumaki barrier that endured an attack from a large Black Sperm body.

That's just a wiki rule that is clearly not consistent when it comes to Black Sperm's durability, also when did he endure a sword strike from AS? Even when AS was using the dull part of his blade he could cave their heads in and slice their bodies without major difficulty
Wiki rule? It’s not just something the wiki made up though, it’s physics itself and has been shown to exist within the series itself. It’s simply how things work. I’d agree that the regeneration issue itself may have messed up scaling but BS himself has his feats.
I also misinterpreted the bs taking a cut scene. My bad.

They shouldn’t be vastly weaker. The mere fact that the clones inside of the MA could do the same amount of damage to atomic samurai even after splitting god knows how many times would go to show that splitting doesn’t make them massively weaker.
You actually just showed 3 of them failing to do the same amount of damage (the first is a gut punch that caused enough internal damage to make him cough blood). Even a handfull wrecks him to the point where he can't get up.

Also, these were the same ones that failed to damage Genos here. If anything, it just shows that Genos > Atomic Samurai's durability, and really contradicts the point even more.

Speaking of Atomic Samurai, he used the blunt of his sword to wreck the same ones that were harming him. More evidence for them being a glass cannon.
My point is, the clones Iaian shredded were had far more clones inside their body than the ones Genos was destroyed by.
According to what? Again, these weren't even the same that Darkshine and co fought. They were random left-overs from the GS fusion.

Last edited:
Wiki rule? It’s not just something the wiki made up though, it’s physics itself and has been shown to exist within the series itself. It’s simply how things work. I’d agree that the regeneration issue itself may have messed up scaling but BS himself has his feats.
I also misinterpreted the bs taking a cut scene. My bad.
Yeah but if its inconsistent with the showings then we simply don't apply it and call it a day.

Also Black Sperm's physiology is really weird (he has bones??how??) so maybe he just can break physics because he is built different.

Yeah, I can also see his forarm bones, ribcage, and skull.

It's so weird to look at. I always thought the guy was made out of black glob or something.

Last edited:
0069-005.png

Iaian > Tanktop Master via confidence scaling ?!?!?!?!?!?!!1111!!1

uh question... the whole OPM world is just like, one country of humans right? Would the military be as developed considering that they wouldn't have the incentive to improve beyond general safety because there aren't any other countries as competition? before the monster boom i mean.

atleast those under poverty are prolly really low in number?
I doubt it, OPM society seems to also have the same economical problems as ours.
uh question... the whole OPM world is just like, one country of humans right? Would the military be as developed considering that they wouldn't have the incentive to improve beyond general safety because there aren't any other countries as competition? before the monster boom i mean.
Not sure, Tongara the leader of the mercenaries had flashbacks of wars and other terrible stuff
p_25.png

Their probably is a current military which it is more specialized in fighting monsters

I doubt it, OPM society seems to also have the same economical problems as ours.

Not sure, Tongara the leader of the mercenaries had flashbacks of wars and other terrible stuff
p_25.png
Gotta say, I love Tongara's death. It was such a bitter moment that gave a meaningful ending to someone who was going to die a nameless side character in the original. His final thoughts expanded the universe, gave greater depth to the disciples and heroes in general and are just bitter... and brutal.

p_25.png
Isn't it just considered like civil war if its one country? Also the infighting prolly should also be pretty contained and isolated because I can't imagine the whole country fighting and surviving if every faction had like, all the missiles and other collateral causing weaponry available.

Last edited:
Isn't it considered like civil war if its one country?
My guess is that he participated in the wars that led into the OPM world becoming 1 country or something
Gotta say, I love Tongara's death. It was such a bitter moment that gave a meaningful ending to someone who was going to die a nameless side character in the original. His final thoughts expanded the universe, gave greater depth to the disciples and heroes in general and are just bitter... and brutal.
Yeah, I hope they do something with the implications there. Flashy Flash also mentioned taking down mercenaries, assassins and human trafficking rings so overall the OPM world is pretty ******.

My guess is that he participated in the wars that led into the OPM world becoming 1 country or something
Most prolly. Bruh imagine having a whole world war and living through it only for a few years later monsters pop up and youre part of the unlucky collateral by the weekly godzilla

Back