• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She doesn't have a passive shield aura you literally made that up 😭
uh dont we have a scene where tatsumaki was unconcious and was still able to run a city wide barrier? Why not a person sized barrier for her body? If tatsumaki is able to generate a barrier while asleep, why is generating a barrier passively while she's concious THAT big of a stretch?

Quite sure she has to set up a bubble around herself to protect herself from damage. Now that I think about it, she could tank the output of her own shield+Pysrochi energy being applies ontop of her.
Base Tatsumaki High 6-A aka black sperm High 6-A 👨🏾‍🦼

uh dont we have a scene where tatsumaki was unconcious and was still able to run a city wide barrier? Why not a person sized barrier for her body? If tatsumaki is able to generate a barrier while asleep, why is generating a barrier passively while she's concious THAT big of a stretch?
She wasn't unconscious 😶

She wasn't unconscious 😶
"she's fainted?" -genos

tats only then became concious and aware enough of someone close to her... only after genos landed inches beside her, engines roarin and exhausts blasting, then pointblank fired right beside her ear.

tatsumaki then slips right into memory lane unaware of the outside world...

...while still maintaining the barrier

Last edited:
That just seems illogical and a baselsss assumption.
Why would his hands be a whole pulverization difference from his body when it’s literally made of the same thing? Flesh and bones.
maybe because its a fictional creature of unknown biological make who can turn into bats and make blades out of his clothes? Seriously though if he can harden his outfit, elongate and lengthen then shape them sharp into weapons what is stopping pure blood from having hard af hands?

not to mention that his outfit most possibly is actually a part of him.

Last edited:
Monsters evaluate Threat levels mainly by power level

If you think a High 7-C monster with supersonic speed is stronger than a High 7-C monster with High Hypersonic+ speed then wow
See, this is what I was saying. Just because there are exceptions where lower ranked monsters have a higher strength/speed stat doesn't mean that the threat level system is totally invalid when it comes to scaling.

For example, suppose we have a top-tier demon who clearly merited his ranking via physical strength with no major caveats- that should be the baseline for all physically powerful dragon levels

tumblr_p1iy8kX5Xx1r24g7ro1_1280.png

Shouldn't Saitama have Astral Projection or something? He broke into Phoenix Man's mental space while in the real world he was standing still next to Waganma the whole time

i was rereading some old chapters and I found a feat of some of the Subterraneans that were revived by Phoenix Man overpowering Brave Giant
Can we maybe scale this to when they were alive?

i was rereading some old chapters and I found a feat of some of the Subterraneans that were revived by Phoenix Man overpowering Brave Giant
Can we maybe scale this to when they were alive?
What for? No one scales to them and the Subterraneans shown in the first chapters are way smaller than the ones we see overpowering Child Emperor

Maybe the Subterranean King?
I dunno, the only zombies that manage to damage the Brave Giant are the Ninja bros not the subterraneans. The subterraneans also were turned to puddle by the Gigavolt Smash while the Ninja bros just tanked it.

anything you control inside a MENTAL DIMENSION is just mind control.
I don't think this is the best place to discuss this, but there is no reason to believe that a Mob can't do the same in real life. Evil spirits who have great power in the mental world are just as powerful in the real world. Mogami was able to suck the life out of psychics, create a golem hundreds of meters high and paint the sky crimson.

Ekubo could create huge explosions.

The whole battle wouldn't make sense if the destruction was fiction.

Back