• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought about calcing this but I came across a problem.
His suit states that the distance to the water is 50m, but the distance they traveled would be hundreds of meters.
So is this a case of the author just throwing out numbers (Giant scenario) or should I ignore it and calc it anyways
Pretty sure the distance stated in the manga takes priority

His suit states that the distance to the water is 50m, but the distance they traveled would be hundreds of meters.
So is this a case of the author just throwing out numbers (Giant scenario) or should I ignore it and calc it anyways
This is a case of ONE rewriting the scene to make it less flashy, but Murata reusing artwork in order to meet a deadline.

It's one of those things of like "Do you trust ONE more or Murata more with scale?" and in that sense ONE probably intended the distance to be smaller; but since this was like the 8th time the fight was redrawn Murata probably focused on the more important stuff and left that page in unchanged.

Last edited:
Now I have another question.
The floor height in the MA is fairly inconsistent, sometimes being twice the size of normal people, and in other cases being taller than things that dwarf people (Rover or Brave Giant) in all cases, the floors being consistently shown relative to whatever was shown to be on it.
So in this case, do I measure the floor sizes using the Brave Giant or do I use an already calculated floor size and use that?

You should probably use Brave Giant but I think the hallway they were first fighting on has a particularly large size
True, but using this map (which I do believe is inaccurate) the floor they were fighting on seems to be the same size as the rest, so using 2 ends would probably be best?

For the jump roping?
For destroying the floors. I doubt the jump roping is ap applicable but it’s a big as speed boost.

20,000 jump ropes assuming it moved 2m each jump rope is 40,000m. Assuming Pm is only 34.3 (fte) and moved 2m gives it a speed of 343,000 m/s MHS+ on the dot. I’ll calc it later.

The growth of the Giant seems to be about 10 meters? The rope makes a full circle around him. Let's take 5 meters as a radius.
Arc length = 5*2*3.14 = 31.4
Distance = 31.4 * 20000 = 628000 m

If we take a timeframe of 1 second, then we will get 1897 mach
If we take 0.013 seconds, then this is already Rel

lol

The growth of the Giant seems to be about 10 meters? The rope makes a full circle around him. Let's take 5 meters as a radius.

lol
I’ve gotten the jump ropes at 18.26m/2 for a radius of 9.13m.
9.13*2*3.14=57.33
57.33x20,000= 1,146,600 m/s assuming 1s.

lol
I’ve gotten the jump ropes at 18.26m/2 for a radius of 9.13m.
9.13*2*3.14=57.33
57.33x20,000= 1,146,600 m/s assuming 1s.
26-27.png

Child Emperor also travels this distance while performing the feat

You go to the New Posts page and click on the “Post Thread” button. There you can make any type of thread you want including CRT’s

He's pulverizing the walls, but it's not with one attack really. The attack is called a grinder and it works like a saw blade with multiple cuts that shave off portions of what it hits due to its high speed.
Its just that we dont really sea any residue other than maybe dust at such a small amount and maybe sparks? Like compared to the mass of the wall and overall volume there should be atleast something (MORE) visible; in proportion... instead lookin like a section of the wall just straight up disapearing

Last edited:
Orochi's Gaia Canon should downscale from Saitama. It may not be a punch, but it is a serious move, which would scale him to High 4C after I make my CRT.

Listen, I want Tier 4 Tatsumaki as much as the next guy, but this is not the way to do it

I mean I would deem it an outlier, but the feat would actually downscale if there wasn't 100,000 million anti-feats.

Think about it, it was a serious attack. While it was only cupping his hands, and would therefore massively downscale, it was = to the power of Gaia Canon. It just wouldn't scale to Orochi's physicals.

On a different note, "Murata then added that it should not be a problem for Orochi to survive a few of Saitama's normal punches.[65]" (One Punch Man Fandom's Trivia Section). This means normal punches have a consistent strength, meaning Consecutive Normal Punches can be used to scale characters. This staement would make Orochi downscale to Moon level, as normal punches could damage Moon Level Garou.

Edit: This means characters can scale to Saitama's Test, Normal, and Serious Punches.

Back