• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
in 5 years you will see, saitama will still be relevant and CSM will become a kind of “akame ga kill” that none remembers 👽

I honestly don't think MAPPA AOT is anywhere as bad as people say it is. The 3-D do look janky initially, but they look better as the series went on. That and I think the non Titan characters themselves still look really good.

MAPPA ain't exactly the choice I'd go with OPM, but it's better than the previous choice at least.
MAPPA's Attack on Titan looked great imo

something that makes me laugh is that, apparently the CGI is bad, but I literally saw myself kengan ashura with the cgi and it didn't bother me.
and others see 2 seconds of CGI and like they want to cut their wrists because they really hate it.
seriosly,what is the problem with the CGI?is me the one who is weird for not having much problem with that?

something that makes me laugh is that, apparently the CGI is bad, but I literally saw myself kengan ashura with the cgi and it didn't bother me.
and others see 2 seconds of CGI and like they want to cut their wrists because they really hate it.
seriosly,what is the problem with the CGI?is me the one who is weird for not having much problem with that?
Loud minority is who ***** on the CGI

Who said jjk and chainsaw man were more popular than OPM lmao.

OPM is literally on the same level as Bleach in popularity. Right below the giants like One Piece, Dragon Ball, and Naruto.
Yeah, I actually fear how massive the fandom will become if season 3 is any good...

Like, no issue with something I like becoming popular but the fandom quality always noticeably decreases the bigger it gets

The disciples are going to get a lot of screentime by the end of the season so I think they will get a lot of fanart, that's great.

Are we sure that good animation will save Season 3? I am almost hundred percent sure that there will complaints about the story itself. Something along the lines of "Where is Saitama?!" or "The story started to take itself seriously!" People were too quick to dismiss everything as a joke in season 1 and many anime onlies consider OPM as pure comedy.

Are we sure that good animation will save Season 3? I am almost hundred percent sure that there will complaints about the story itself. Something along the lines of "Where is Saitama?!" or "The story started to take itself seriously!" People were too quick to dismiss everything as a joke in season 1 and many anime onlies consider OPM as pure comedy.
They can go **** themselves lmao

do you guys expect saitama vs tatsumaki to have bigger scale feats than psykos vs tats?
Tats isn’t gonna be at her peak in her fight with Saitama so probably not.

Tats is also a hero so she can’t really cause a global catastrophe for the sake of a grudge match

The misterious guy seems to have some hax, power null maybe? Though he may have also just knocked out a weakened Psykos with telekinesis

Yeah, I actually fear how massive the fandom will become if season 3 is any good...

Like, no issue with something I like becoming popular but the fandom quality always noticeably decreases the bigger it gets
ugh, who cares?
a bigger fandom means money which means more opm

Tats isn’t gonna be at her peak in her fight with Saitama so probably not.

Tats is also a hero so she can’t really cause a global catastrophe for the sake of a grudge match
she wasnt going all out against psykos too thought

the second point i agree, but i can see tatsumaki using a huge tk assault on saitama and then stop it when she's back to her morals

ugh, who cares?
a bigger fandom means money which means more opm
True, but a big part of my enjoyment of the series is discussing with other people about it, a bigger fandom means the quality of discussion also decreases. It's not always true but the OPM fandom is already kinda braindead and a lot of people still believe in bs like "Saitama is a gag character" unironically.

Tatsumaki vs Saitama can show off some feats such as:

1- Tornado and Saitama flying across the world at ftl speeds outpacing Sonic, this feat with sage centipede's kind of art will be neat, with saitama and tatsumaki starting to burn due air fricction

2- Tatsumaki's mind control, chi control or something like celular/atomic manipulation which is NOT a rare ability for overpowered espers.

3- Tatsumaki literally creating a crater in A city, upgrading her lifting strenght

This is something to think about.
The season would be better if it ends at tatsumaki throwing the spear at king orochi

Tatsumaki vs Saitama can show off some feats such as:

1- Tornado and Saitama flying across the world at ftl speeds outpacing Sonic, this feat with sage centipede's kind of art will be neat, with saitama and tatsumaki starting to burn due air fricction

2- Tatsumaki's mind control, chi control or something like celular/atomic manipulation which is NOT a rare ability for overpowered espers.

3- Tatsumaki literally creating a crater in A city, upgrading her lifting strenght
No.1 seems most likely. But if we get No.2 in special the mind manip for Tats/resist for Saitama i'd be happy.

She is already class P so it probably wouldn't upgrade her. She needs something catastrophic to do so. Also, she is already stated to be able to effortlessly lift Z city.

What Lifting Strength class would lifting Z City grant? Sounds like it could be get pretty impressive results if you buy the theory that OPM cities are absurdly huge

Back