• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh well.
Another topic, do we actually know if Psykorochi “lifted” the entire oceanic disc? Or was it just forced up by the pressure of the energy blast right underneath it??

Also, is it her God Beams that are continental, or her ”lifting” the ocean?? Or are they both continental with their own seperate calcs??
Well, the feat is not used for her Lifting Strength and "lifting" the ocean was done with one of her beams.

Pre-training Saitama has superhuman speed because he dodged and slipped over Crablante before he could react. Since Crablante is a tiger level threat, it's fair to assume he has superhuman speed. However, In-training Saitama is calced at supersonic. Remember, this is the Saitama who got blindsided by a tiger level threat "Personification of a Pull-Light Cord" that Zombieman should be at least somewhat superior to. Therefore, the new scaling chain for homeless emperor chain should be...

Intraining Saitama (Supersonic) =~ Personification of a Pull Light Cord (Supersonic) < Zombieman (at least Supersonic)=~ Homeless Emperor (at least supersonic physically, MHS with orbs).

Also, Personification of a Pull Light Cord should be supersonic instead of superhuman, he was able to react to a supersonic Saitama in chapter 15.5 of the manga while he was speeding towards him (He was turning his head before Saitama was interrupted by a pang of pain).

Homeless Emperor might be a little slower than Zombieman since he had to have a heads-up from Zombieman to react to his axe slash from behind, but HE needs to be comparable in speed physically (at least supersonic) to dodge the swing in time.
Why is Crablante Unknown if him being a Tiger level threat makes assuming Superhuman speed reasonable?

Where is the 9-B on Saitama’s profile coming from? There’s no scans or justification given.

One, source?
Two, how is this relevant? Nyan shouldn’t have Acid Manipulation nor Resistance to Acid Manipulation on his profile.

One, source?
Two, how is this relevant? Nyan shouldn’t have Acid Manipulation nor Resistance to Acid Manipulation on his profile.
I can provide a source. That being said, the statement is pretty much irrelevant whent it comes to Nyan's Resistance to Acid Manipulation since I don't think that something like that was ever displayed or stated and the acid obviously worked just fine. Nyan's profile doesn't provide any justification for the Resistance and if there are any reasonable justifications, they should be put on the profile.

Last edited:
Hypersonic+ seems way too slow for Metal Knight. He should be at least comparable to the faster S-Class heroes due to his fairly high rank and the way he was hyped up by Gyoro Gyoro to be one of the few people capable of killing Elder Centipede which he obviously can't do if he was Hypersonic+. At the very least, he should be faster than Pri-Pri-Prisoner who admits to being the weakest S-Class hero.

Why couldn’t Metal Knight kill Elder Centipede without being above hypersonic+? Metal Knight could literally nuke him from out of range, or swarm him with 10,000 robots. Speed is not an issue for his one-man-million-robot army.

Why couldn’t Metal Knight kill Elder Centipede without being above hypersonic+? Metal Knight could literally nuke him from out of range, or swarm him with 10,000 robots. Speed is not an issue for his one-man-million-robot army.
Elder Centipede can go underground and with Hypersonic+ speed for Metal Knight he can easily avoid any and all attacks regardless of their range. He'd also need to surround Elder Centipede with his robot army first which isn't happening with him being that much slower. Even if that doesn't convince you of Metal Knight being above Hypersonic+, his profile outright states that his weapons' capabilities far surpass what Child Emperor can do, so it's laughable to think that he would be this much slower than Brave Giant.

I doubt Elder Centipede moves his entire body around at hypersonic speeds all the time; afterall, a C and B class hero could react to him charging, as did King, and Metal Knight already has a feat of him sticking onto Elder Centipede before he could go underground.

Centipede can’t even hit MK because he has no range; meanwhile, MK has thousands of units and can nuke the entire area and also send the nukes underground through EC’s own tunnels, and most likely has drill units regardless.

Sure. Regardless, MK doesn’t ”need” to be as fast as him to beat him, which is all I am arguing here. It’s faulty logic, considering MK’s main form of fighting we’ve seen so far is just “nuke it and see what happens, then nuke it again“.

Sure. Regardless, MK doesn’t ”need” to be as fast as him to beat him, which is all I am arguing here. It’s faulty logic, considering MK’s main form of fighting we’ve seen so far is just “nuke it and see what happens, then nuke it again“.
With the current ratings, Elder Centipede is faster than any missiles Metal Knight can throw at him. He'd also be faster than whatever explosions Metal Knight's missiles would cause. In the underground he'd have a 3-D space to maneuver in which would give him plenty of options for dodging whatever countermeasure Metal Knight sends underground especially since they'd be really slow to him.

So it is a joke then? I mean, FTL would currently be "At least Above Dragon Level" speed, FTL+ would be God level I guess. Plus, if Atomic Samurai were that fast, that could make AG and GS MFTL by scaling (AG nonchanlantly blocked the Atomic Slash, GS too fast for AS to see). Unless we get some FTL and FTL+ feats for dragons/above dragons this would be a very big outlier

Last edited:
Agreed, FTL seems really iffy. Considering only one character has been sort of confirmed to be FTL. If I remember right, in the webcomic, Zombieman states that Flashy flash could move faster than light. Boros, Garou and Saitama are all superior to him.

Edit: Ok, My memory is fuzzy as zombieman never says that, but flash kinda implies he is lightspeed in the webcomic, mainly his name and his attacks. And if Flash is being legit, Webcomic Boros, Garou and Saitama are all FTL. But we don't use the webcomic for scaling so screw it.

Last edited:
lol AS at 17.5x c

Crazy stuff. But yeah, most likely an outlier for now :(

I don’t see how G4’s beam isn’t FTL but G5’s beam is— just because G5’s doesn’t bend, because Atomic is literally right in front of him? That’s just iffy. They’re the same type of robot, identical in structure, and use the same tech. G5 is just stronger.

I don’t see how G4’s beam isn’t FTL but G5’s beam is— just because G5’s doesn’t bend, because Atomic is literally right in front of him? That’s just iffy. They’re the same type of robot, identical in structure, and use the same tech. G5 is just stronger.
That makes sense. We haven't actually seen much of G5 after all, so we don't exactly have enough information to accurately tell how different his lasers actually are compared to G4.

Right now we don't accept G5's beam as being lightspeed.

Half the supporting evidence for it comes from a different character's beams...

The only thing you can say from G5 is that it was shot by a robot and it is a straight line, which is nowhere near enough to conclude that it is lightspeed.

But the G4 beam is not accepted as lightspeed just because it bends and the G5 is a superior version to the G4, consequently a superior technology, moreover, it is shown that it can create light when it made that projector.

Both attacks are lasers, both attacks are from the same type of robot, with the same design, one is simply stronger than the other. Just because we do not see the 1 laser it fired bend, most likely the same laser weaponry that was used against Genos, does not mean this one is lightspeed. You would need a lot more evidence to support that.

Create light with a projector? When did it do that??

I didn't say that, but that this is another support that your technology can create light and as we saw before, it even has refraction.

G4’s and G5’s lasers are already known to be made of light. It’s irrelevant tho, since neither are lightspeed, both are identical, one was simply not seen bending because it had no reason to bend. You would need to prove G5’s laser is ACTUALLY LIGHTSPEED, not simply made of light.

G4 and G5 use the same laser weapon; we simply did not see G5‘s lasers bend the same way because he only fired it once... when his target was in front of him...

Unless you can prove it was a different type of laser weapon, it’s not lightspeed.

G4 and G5 use the same laser weapon; we simply did not see G5‘s lasers bend the same way because he only fired it once... when his target was in front of him...

Unless you can prove it was a different type of laser weapon, it’s not lightspeed.
He also used it to fire off Sekingar's hand.

Back