• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t think Orochi would fight Tatsumaki; I don’t see how he would survive.

Homeless Emperor may only have superhuman reaction speed and perception; that’s why his magic ball floated in the way to protect him from bullets, instead of simply dodging it.

Child Emperor lacks the ability to dent/push a steel sewer lid. I thought he had pretty decent physicals though. Oof.
Err, the only reason he couldn't push it open was because there were a couple of buildings on top of the manhole cover.

Also, that manhole cover stayed intact after Saitama shoved it so I wouldn't put Child Emperor down for that.

Saitama's Pre-Training key has a Superhuman Speed rating with the justification of having outsped Crablante whose Speed is rated as Unknown on his profile.

Saitama outsped Crablante? I thought he just got a lucky throw with his tie and caught Crablante by surprise.

Crablante doesn’t even have any speed feats, and he scales to no one. Wut.

Saitama outsped Crablante? I thought he just got a lucky throw with his tie and caught Crablante by surprise.

Crablante doesn’t even have any speed feats, and he scales to no one. Wut.
That's what his profile says.

Pre-training Saitama has superhuman speed because he dodged and slipped over Crablante before he could react. Since Crablante is a tiger level threat, it's fair to assume he has superhuman speed. However, In-training Saitama is calced at supersonic. Remember, this is the Saitama who got blindsided by a tiger level threat "Personification of a Pull-Light Cord" that Zombieman should be at least somewhat superior to. Therefore, the new scaling chain for homeless emperor chain should be...

Intraining Saitama (Supersonic) =~ Personification of a Pull Light Cord (Supersonic) < Zombieman (at least Supersonic)=~ Homeless Emperor (at least supersonic physically, MHS with orbs).

Also, Personification of a Pull Light Cord should be supersonic instead of superhuman, he was able to react to a supersonic Saitama in chapter 15.5 of the manga while he was speeding towards him (He was turning his head before Saitama was interrupted by a pang of pain).

Homeless Emperor might be a little slower than Zombieman since he had to have a heads-up from Zombieman to react to his axe slash from behind, but HE needs to be comparable in speed physically (at least supersonic) to dodge the swing in time.

However, In-training Saitama is calced at supersonic. Remember, this is the Saitama who got blindsided by a tiger level threat "Personification of a Pull-Light Cord" that Zombieman should be at least somewhat superior to.
“Blindsighted” as Saitama was nerf dealing with a distracting Tooth Ache

image0.jpg

I read through the chapter before posting, but we see Personification of a Pull Light Cord reacting to a jumping Saitama before the toothache hits, so it's not as if Personfication of a Pull Light Cord would not have been able to react at all if the toothache didn't slow Saitama. I interpreted this as a sign that they were relatively equivalent (the monster can turn his head in the time Saitama can jump most of the distance).

About the Crablante fight, it's true that pre-training Saitama did get lucky with the tie in the manga, but he still pulled the ugly kid out of Crablante's way before Crablante could strike the ground

"Homeless Emperor might be a little slower than Zombieman since he had to have a heads-up from Zombieman to react to his axe slash from behind, but HE needs to be comparable in speed physically (at least supersonic) to dodge the swing in time."

Actually, Homeless Emperor is rated as At least Massively Hypersonic on his profile.

True, but he's listed as 10-B physically because it was reasonably assumed that he was an ordinary human (with 7-B level powers) prior to the redraws. In the redrawn version Homeless Emperor has superhuman physical characteristics, so I think his tier and speed should be modified to reflect this.

The fact that he dodged Zombieman the way he did implies he is superhuman and about the same speed as him. I propose adding new sections to his speed to clarify the difference between his orb/orb reaction speed and his physical movement speed and changing his tiering to "Unknown physically, 7-B with spheres"

So, speed changes from "At least Massively Hypersonic" to"At Least Supersonic Physically, At Least Massively Hypersonic with Spheres"

I hope that clarifies what I mean

True, but he's listed as 10-B physically because it was reasonably assumed that he was an ordinary human (with 7-B level powers) prior to the redraws. In the redrawn version Homeless Emperor has superhuman physical characteristics, so I think his tier and speed should be modified to reflect this.

The fact that he dodged Zombieman the way he did implies he is superhuman and about the same speed as him. I propose adding new sections to his speed to clarify the difference between his orb/orb reaction speed and his physical movement speed and changing his tiering to "Unknown physically, 7-B with spheres"

So, speed changes from "At least Massively Hypersonic" to"At Least Supersonic Physically, At Least Massively Hypersonic with Spheres"

I hope that clarifies what I mean
It does and I think that I would be alright with that sort of change.

I think the tooth thing is more of a metaphor for surpassing your limits than anything else. Since Garou does the same thing during his fight with Royal Ripper and Bug God

Yeah, but Saitama was eating a lot of candy and wasn't brushing his teeth. Cavities cause reactive evolution?

"Also, Personification of a Pull Light Cord should be supersonic instead of superhuman, he was able to react to a supersonic Saitama in chapter 15.5 of the manga while he was speeding towards him (He was turning his head before Saitama was interrupted by a pang of pain)." (#609)

I took the liberty of changing his Speed rating to Supersonic since his profile already clarifies that he scales to intraining Saitama.

Last edited:
Nice.

"Upgrades, people. Upgrades!"

Very excited to see what the Orochi vs. Saitama fight looks like. I hope Murata buffs Orochi

Geryuganshoop, who’s only notable speed statement is from a non-canon statement from Murata, who doesn’t even write the series or control its powerscale.

Then I guess he's just MHS via being superior to his base. Released Boros' speed is kinda unknown other than he's just superior to his base. He's definitely not Relativistic+ considering Saitama was somewhat surprised by meteoric burst's speed and was unfazed by released Boros

I reckon Geryuganshoop’s Murata statement should be removed since it’s only his own headcanon and his own thoughts, and he did not write Geryuganshoop and it isnt his own character in the first place. But this site appears adamant in keeping the statement on Geryuganshoop’s profile as valid.

I reckon Geryuganshoop’s Murata statement should be removed since it’s only his own headcanon and his own thoughts, and he did not write Geryuganshoop and it isnt his own character in the first place. But this site appears adamant in keeping the statement on Geryuganshoop’s profile as valid.
Well, from what I can tell from the interview, the interview says that Murata based his drawing on the idea of Geryuganshoop eliminating the friction between the rocks and the air and accelerating the rocks to near-lightspeed that way.

Yes, but it is still only his own thoughts, from that specific time, for a character he did not even write or create. He’s literally just explaining his own thoughts and why he drew the scene that way.

Yes, but it is still only his own thoughts, from that specific time, for a character he did not even write or create. He’s literally just explaining his own thoughts and why he drew the scene that way.
For the manga, Murata is doing the drawings and ONE is doing the story. Is it reasonable to simply assume that this line of thought for drawing the scene is completely the headcanon of Murata despite him working together with ONE?

Considering Murata only draws, and ONE is the one determining whos stronger than who and how strong everyone is, YES, unless it is a scene and character explicitly mentioned to be a creation and written by Murata.

Sidenote: Atomic’s profile needs Focused Atomic Slash removed, as it’s been retconned.

I'm most hyped for the awakened garou fight. I imagine it'd put the tatsumaki vs pskorochi fight to shame. Murata also described in an interview it's gonna be on a much larger scale than Saitama vs boros

Considering Murata only draws, and ONE is the one determining whos stronger than who and how strong everyone is, YES, unless it is a scene and character explicitly mentioned to be a creation and written by Murata.

Sidenote: Atomic’s profile needs Focused Atomic Slash removed, as it’s been retconned.
In this case, it's about the mechanics and speed of Geryuganshoop's Telekinetic Shower of Rubble. If Murata's statement is completely invalid, then we would have to remove the Friction Elimination from Geryuganshoop's profile as well.

I see nothing wrong with that.
It's not just about the way Murata drew something but basically it's about the mechanics of the telekinetic shower of rubble, an ability that we list on Geryuganshoop's profile and the attack speed of one specific attack from him.

"Sidenote: Atomic’s profile needs Focused Atomic Slash removed, as it’s been retconned."

I took care of that.

Murata was just theorising to himself what the attack was and how it operates; for a character he didn’t create. It shouldn’t be a canon explanation or valid statement to powerscale from.

Murata was just theorising to himself what the attack was and how it operates; for a character he didn’t create. It shouldn’t be a canon explanation or valid statement to powerscale from.
While Murata isn't writing the story it's unlikely that there is no exchange of information between him and ONE. If Murata's drawing was very different compared to what ONE envisioned, Murata would probably have heard of that from ONE.

The answer from Murata where he makes the statement about Geryuganshoop eliminating friction and attacking at near-lightspeed makes it clear that he is unsure about Geryuganshoop being able to create black holes and that he at least thinks that Tatsumaki is more limited in terms of the speed at which she can throw something compared to Geryuganshoop. In contrast, he seems pretty sure about Geryuganshoop being able to eliminate friction since he uses it as a justification for something he thinks to be the case which shows that he is more sure about it than about Geryuganshoop's capability to create black holes or Tatsumaki's throwing speed.

Last edited:
Oh well. I still do not consider Murata’s statement applicable.
Also, he says she can’t throw rocks fast... but we KNOW and have witnessed her being able to cover her rocks in her own aura... meaning they would be protected from friction regardless. Unless one wants to make the argument her aura can’t handle sub-relativistic speeds.

Oh well. I still do not consider Murata’s statement applicable.
Also, he says she can’t throw rocks fast... but we KNOW and have witnessed her being able to cover her rocks in her own aura... meaning they would be protected from friction regardless. Unless one wants to make the argument her aura can’t handle sub-relativistic speeds.
We are talking about Relativistic+ speeds and being covered by something that protects you from being evaporated as a consequence of the friction is not the same as having the friction removed altogether since the friction would just affect the aura around the rocks instead even if the aura can withstand that. Also, Murata repeated multiple time that he thinks that Tatsumaki can't throw rocks that fast. Depending on how ONE wants it to be that can very well be proven wrong.

Oh well.
Another topic, do we actually know if Psykorochi “lifted” the entire oceanic disc? Or was it just forced up by the pressure of the energy blast right underneath it??

Also, is it her God Beams that are continental, or her ”lifting” the ocean?? Or are they both continental with their own seperate calcs??

Back