• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Murata's ending idea was that Saitama beats God, but by doing so basically retcons the verse and makes everything normal. So the manga ends with a normal Saitama meeting a high school Genos or something.

No, even Monsters have limiters. Its just that their limiters are higher than a baseline human's. DSK if he worked hard enough could break his limiter like Saitama's.

The issue is, the stronger you are, the more difficult it is to break your limiter unless you have the right mindset. Its why Garou was never able to break his limiter, because his fake mindset never allowed him to overcome that limit.
iirc monsters are much more likely to become mindless brutes because monsterization is tied with strong emotions and obsession

Guys why some of you are assuming that panel is when God appears, and not in the mid of their battle ? What proves those wounds are not from a mid fight against God instead of EC ?

I know we can't point a solid answer, but assuming a massive AD for a (Pathetic) 7-B Blast seems the biggest strech possible on that situation, outside from 5-A EC of course. Nothing on that makes sense with all info we have about Blast, that being mid fight fits far better in the series logic

And even then, inconsistencies happen

Also, a 7-B Blast surviving a fight against a portion of God ? 💀

Based video. Earned my like.

427da3c126e3ad4cdbd08daadaad80fb.jpg

Guys why some of you are assuming that panel is when God appears, and not in the mid of their battle ? What proves those wounds are not from a mid fight against God instead of EC ?

I know we can't point a solid answer, but assuming a massive AD for a (Pathetic) 7-B Blast seems the biggest strech possible on that situation, outside from 5-A EC of course. Nothing on that makes sense with all info we have about Blast, that being mid fight fits far better in the series logic

Some people just be brain dead. My guess is they just don’t think blast is that strong.

but LOL on a 7-B god.

New key for god
7-B key

It’s funny. I’m pretty sure Murata wanted to make blast seem as impressive as possible while being below god, yet every time he tries, you have people finding excuses to downplay blast more and more.

I’m impressed. I hope he does something later on that’s very impressive yet people start believing blast has normal human durability and AP and is just all hax.

Guys, seriously settle down with the attacks and going at each other's throats. Especially posts like this one, insulting people's intelligence and especially if spoken towards a staff member does not sit well here. Not to mention that bombarding the report queue over some posts that are clearly just jokes of poor taste is also getting annoying and I'd appreciate it if someone publicly reported some actual or otherwise alleged Rule Violations on the RVR thread rather than just ringing the report bell.

Thank you.

Okay?

Anyway, are Homeless Emperor energy balls radioactive? Do they actually burn? If that's the case then I guess Homeless Emperor, Atomic, Iaian and Spring Moustachio could get some kind of heat resistance considering they can stand near the spheres and several of its explosions without suffering any burns.

Also does parrying and cutting them count as NPI?

The point about it is that Blast was injured by EC. If no one at the HA could fight Elder Centipede that just means that they didn't have Tornado or Flashy Flash in their ranks at the time.
It was almost 100% EC who damaged Blast, but I find it unlikely that Tatsumaki didn't retain her rank at that point. She was referred to as Tornado of Terror (something given to her by the HA due to her sheer power) and had Dragon-wrecking capabilities during Saitama's in-training period, which took place quite a while before King became the most recent S-Class 2 years ago.

It's just a contradiction, nothing more.

Btw I found a new scaling chain for BorosBros/s.

We do know that King is accepted to be superior to Tatsumaki in the verse. And Moon Jump, which Boros scales to, was established as the upper limit of King by Flash in the most recent chapter. Therefore, Armored Boros > Tatsumaki
If we go by this then meteoric burst boros shitstomps Tatsumaki
he’s already rela+ tho so it’s not like she could stop him even if he were tier 7

We do know that King is accepted to be superior to Tatsumaki in the verse. And Moon Jump, which Boros scales to, was established as the upper limit of King by Flash in the most recent chapter. Therefore, Armored Boros > Tatsumaki
Boros scales because he was making damage to his ship, which endured the Moon Jump, right ?

In that case, Serum Psykos would also scaled I believe, since she is currently High 6-A for making Tatsumaki use more effort than when she damaged the same ship Boros scales to

It creates a circular scaling

Some people just be brain dead. My guess is they just don’t think blast is that strong.

but LOL on a 7-B god.
Came back to laugh at blast being damaged badly by elder centipede
God’s strength varies wildly, from granting high 7-A, to granting garou cosmic, and making psykorochi. That, and blast was probably less powerful at the time, and watchdog man probably wasn't there to help so the association got folded smh
elder centipede damaging blast is ok

LOL they will never give up

I dont think blast was injured by EC. It's stated Blast gravely injured EC yet we don't see any damage yet in the scan.
elder centipede was still confident enough to charge at king who brought "blast" with him, so maybe post molt centipede is comparable to or stronger than blast from the past
centipede did the damage tho since blast was already injured when god was shown first appearing on the battlefield.

I dont think blast was injured by EC. It's stated Blast gravely injured EC yet we don't see any damage yet in the scan.
At the very least he definitely was injured by EC. If the blood and scratches on his body and EC being scratchless doesn't say anything, Blast was put in a situation where God thought he could convince Blast to take his power which we know he pretty much only does to those who are weak or desperate.

At the very least he definitely was injured by EC. If the blood and scratches on his body and EC being scratchless doesn't say anything, Blast was put in a situation where God thought he could convince Blast to take his power which we know he pretty much only does to those who are weak or desperate.
it's also entirely possible that blast did take some of god's power, which would explain a massive stat amp between him being 7-B and 4-A

yknow, the more I look at the recent chapters the more I think that, maybe that stupid sp^2 copium was actually true? I mean, Genos only brings up saitama destroying Jupiter, not the galaxies he destroyed, and the association considers King the strongest human, but doesn't think that King is serious sneeze level, meaning blast<"king"<serious sneeze, despite us knowing that he contained the sp^2
and it's kinda odd that ONE decided saitama sneezing away Jupiter was more impressive than destroying Galaxies...
I just have a bad feeling about this.

Back