• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
elder centipede was still confident enough to charge at king who brought "blast" with him, so maybe post molt centipede is comparable to or stronger than blast from the past
centipede did the damage tho since blast was already injured when god was shown first appearing on the battlefield.
He was afraid after hearing blast name. He was just antagonized into charging.

yknow, the more I look at the recent chapters the more I think that, maybe that stupid sp^2 copium was actually true? I mean, Genos only brings up saitama destroying Jupiter, not the galaxies he destroyed, and the association considers King the strongest human, but doesn't think that King is serious sneeze level, meaning blast<"king"<serious sneeze, despite us knowing that he contained the sp^2
and it's kinda odd that ONE decided saitama sneezing away Jupiter was more impressive than destroying Galaxies...
I just have a bad feeling about this.
Saitama didn't even know those stars were blown up.

Saitama didn't even know those stars were blown up.
that's why it's suspicious
it's like, outside of that single panel, the hole's existence isn't even acknowledged
even blast's crew in that panel doesn't allude to it in the slightest, there's absolutely nothing referencing the hole except the hole itself
it's just quite weird. Hopefully a guidebook brings it up or something

I hope the ninja leader fight watchdog man, it would be a good start for an easy tier 6 fight at least, even if it would mean watchdog man isn't god tier

didn't he get one shot by saitama off screen in the webcomic
he might be more of an orochi than a garou
him getting one shotted in webcomic doesn't mean he will get one shotted in the manga. Since they added him to blast and god's story we know he's gonna get more action scenes and fights to show how le awesome he is and how powerful god is.

Here's my wild guess about manga ninja leader.

He's no longer a few centuries old like in the wc

He was Blast's heroic partner

He always felt inferior to Blast

15 years ago he became bad and challenged Blast to a fight and lost as a human which put him into a coma

In the present, he either monsterfied from monster cells, unlikely imo, or God possesses him to further interact with Saitama.

i dont really get why u simp that dog that much
if we remove him from the history it wouldnt make a difference but in q city

15 years ago he became bad and challenged Blast to a fight and lost as a human which put him into a coma

In the present, he either monsterfied from monster cells, unlikely imo, or God possesses him to further interact with Saitama.
I’m more so thinking that while working with Blast he learns about god, and worships him like orochi did and tries to become a vessel
also flashy’s taken an interest in blast, which means we’ll probably get a scene of him talking to ninja leader about god and blast

anyways more metal knight stuff, he says that his defense can beat any monster, which means we should maybe scale his level 10 defense system above his main drone or any monster we know he’s fought, not sure tho

The only difference in my take is that he made the deal with God, and that’s how he got OP and monster-like, challenged Blast and lost

I’m more so thinking that while working with Blast he learns about god, and worships him like orochi did and tries to become a vessel
also flashy’s taken an interest in blast, which means we’ll probably get a scene of him talking to ninja leader about god and blast

anyways more metal knight stuff, he says that his defense can beat any monster, which means we should maybe scale his level 10 defense system above his main drone or any monster we know he’s fought, not sure tho
scales above marugori at best, he even mentioned that level 10 fought 2 demons at once

The only difference in my take is that he made the deal with God, and that’s how he got OP and monster-like, challenged Blast and lost
I originally thought the same when Ninja Leader appeared in this chapter but I thought about how dumb it would be for Blast to allow the ninja leader to survive their battle, unconscious or not, and then decide not to go after him again after knowing he made a deal with God. I mean I wouldn't doubt that would happen based on the writing but you know.

The Ninja Leader can only be alive and not in jail if Blast was unaware that he struck a deal with God after he defeated him. Otherwise, Blast would just be dumb.

I originally thought the same when Ninja Leader appeared in this chapter but I thought about how dumb it would be for Blast to allow the ninja leader to survive their battle, unconscious or not, and then decide not to go after him again after knowing he made a deal with God. I mean I wouldn't doubt that would happen based on the writing but you know.

The Ninja Leader can only be alive and not in jail if Blast was unaware that he struck a deal with God after he defeated him. Otherwise, Blast would just be dumb.
That

Or Blast thought he killed him, but turns out he survived thanks to some ability or pure luck, that's also possible

I just hope it isn't explained by "Blast couldn't kill his own friend" bs

It was a conceptual rap battle where the winner was the one who could dish out the sicker burns. Kinda like Morpheus vs Lucifer but more rad. Blast came out damaged but he roasted god better, wich let him survive.

It was a conceptual rap battle where the winner was the one who could dish out the sicker burns. Kinda like Morpheus vs Lucifer but more rad. Blast came out damaged but he roasted god better, wich let him survive.
we are not in FNF,we are in one punch man.

Usually bending metal bars is treated as 9-B
there's no common feat reference for it so I don't really know if that's true
the feats he scales to don't even have calcs, and it also has cringe threat level scaling which is going to be tossed in the gutter when I'm finished

Boros planet level makes the most sense to me, he doesn’t need to be 4-A and shit and probably shouldn’t
he’s the first boss fight for Saitama, Planet level stakes just seem fitting
I mean to say Tatsumaki and Psykorochi and various Garou forms are cramping Meteoric Burst's style, I don't mind if he only ends up being top 10 at the end of the series, but I don't want him to be fodder compared to characters like them and Garou who seemed to be at best comparable up until recently. I'd like to think Meteoric Burst would be comparable to the Garou who bench-pressed Atlantis and a follow-up statement could easily establish that.
Okay?

Anyway, are Homeless Emperor energy balls radioactive? Do they actually burn? If that's the case then I guess Homeless Emperor, Atomic, Iaian and Spring Moustachio could get some kind of heat resistance considering they can stand near the spheres and several of its explosions without suffering any burns.

Also does parrying and cutting them count as NPI?
Psykos was unsure if they weren't the same energy as Homeless Emperor's spheres, which I would say warrants a possible "radiation manipulation". I think it further explains why Zombieman had a hard time regenerating against Homeless- radiation affects dividing cells the hardest

I mean to say Tatsumaki and Psykorochi and various Garou forms are cramping Meteoric Burst's style, I don't mind if he only ends up being top 10 at the end of the series, but I don't want him to be fodder compared to characters like them and Garou who seemed to be at best comparable up until recently. I'd like to think Meteoric Burst would be comparable to the Garou who bench-pressed Atlantis and a follow-up statement could easily establish that.
I kinda want the difference between boros and god to be like the difference between frieza saga and battle of gods tbh, going from planet busting, to destroying solar systems and galaxies in cosmic garou's fight, to universe busting in the boss fight against god himself

Psykos was unsure if they weren't the same energy as Homeless Emperor's spheres, which I would say warrants a possible "radiation manipulation". I think it further explains why Zombieman had a hard time regenerating against Homeless- radiation affects dividing cells the hardest
I guess, I'll make a CRT later

my ideal ratings for the relevant characters (this is just what I'd like to be true, not that I actually think these ratings match)
Drive Knight and Genos: ideally I'd want them both to be high 7-A or something, them being relative to eachother, along with the fact that Genos can destroy a mountain or whatever
Metal knight: high 6-A, he's stated to have military power greater than any hero, so I wouldn't be surprised if his army's full power rivals tatsumaki or something, or at least is able to beat sagepede
Zombieman: 9-C. He's meant to be incredibly fodder physically, and having a guy like that being capable of fistfighting homelander is just a goofy thought to me. But he did bend a metal bar (with high effort) so he's easily beyond peak human
Blast: 3-C because yeah
King: 10-B, he's a guy, but I also want more insane luck feats from him
Watchdog man: 3-A
tats: 10-C physically (she's a 2 year old) and no more than high 6-A with her powers, since she's considered weaker than king who's considered as only capable of damaging the moon, not even destroying it completely
flashy flash: he's in a good spot rn, he doesn't really report his feats so it makes sense that darkshine is considered stronger, despite flashy being tiers above him
darkshine: high 7-A because downscaling from golden sperm, who he still survived a hit from no matter what you say
cosmic garou: 3-C to 3-B
saitama: 3-C to 3-B
god: 3-A
amai mask: no higher than 7-A, cause he sees genos (mountain buster) as superior, and his kicks didn't even do anything to darkshine
Pig god: he's in a good spot rn, he's an absolute ****** so he should be on the weaker side of S class physically, but he can still eat the shit out of things
prisoner: 10-A, he literally calls himself the weakest S class smh
silverfang: high 7-A cause garou moment
child emperor: 7-B+ physically cause he's stronger than fodder fodder prisoner, and idk about brave giant tbh, but maybe somewhere in tier 6 cause of where I put metal knight, and the fact that it's his ultimate weapon

unknown.png

wait what the **** the actual **** is this massive retcon......

People could always turn into monsters at the drop of a hat....this is public knowledge...... 💀

my ideal ratings for the relevant characters (this is just what I'd like to be true, not that I actually think these ratings match)
Drive Knight and Genos: ideally I'd want them both to be high 7-A or something, them being relative to eachother, along with the fact that Genos can destroy a mountain or whatever
Metal knight: high 6-A, he's stated to have military power greater than any hero, so I wouldn't be surprised if his army's full power rivals tatsumaki or something, or at least is able to beat sagepede
Zombieman: 9-C. He's meant to be incredibly fodder physically, and having a guy like that being capable of fistfighting homelander is just a goofy thought to me. But he did bend a metal bar (with high effort) so he's easily beyond peak human
Blast: 3-C because yeah
King: 10-B, he's a guy, but I also want more insane luck feats from him
Watchdog man: 3-A
tats: 10-C physically (she's a 2 year old) and no more than high 6-A with her powers, since she's considered weaker than king who's considered as only capable of damaging the moon, not even destroying it completely
flashy flash: he's in a good spot rn, he doesn't really report his feats so it makes sense that darkshine is considered stronger, despite flashy being tiers above him
darkshine: high 7-A because downscaling from golden sperm, who he still survived a hit from no matter what you say
cosmic garou: 3-C to 3-B
saitama: 3-C to 3-B
god: 3-A
amai mask: no higher than 7-A, cause he sees genos (mountain buster) as superior, and his kicks didn't even do anything to darkshine
Pig god: he's in a good spot rn, he's an absolute ****** so he should be on the weaker side of S class physically, but he can still eat the shit out of things
prisoner: 10-A, he literally calls himself the weakest S class smh
silverfang: high 7-A cause garou moment
child emperor: 7-B+ physically cause he's stronger than fodder fodder prisoner, and idk about brave giant tbh, but maybe somewhere in tier 6 cause of where I put metal knight, and the fact that it's his ultimate weapon
These ratings are ass

Back