• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Young Blast was stronger than Young Tornado but there's no indication that Young Blast was stronger than Adult Tornado other than Tornado's thoughts on him, which might just be overestimation on her part.

So? Blast being weaker than others a few years ago and then training to fight God in other dimensions to get stronger can fit with Stitch and his goals.

Because he was hurt by EC. The scale doesn't work and he fought a sealed portion of God.
No, there’s nothing pointing to EC being the one that hurt him, it was most likely god.

Jesus Christ how dumb can you people get. That administrative power isnt going to dissolve you from stupidity.

It is flat out stated the HA had absolutely nothing that could hold a candle to God. Only blast did because of his powers.

jesus ****, READ.

Go to Reddit. People are discussing it there.
Never in my life will I go to the OPM subreddit. This is a general discussion thread, not a CRT, not everything in this thread needs to be about powerscaling, that's just the main topic for...well, obvious reasons.

Never in my life will I go to the OPM subreddit. This is a general discussion thread, not a CRT, not everything in this thread needs to be about powerscaling, that's just the main topic for...well, obvious reasons.
That’s your choice I guess. If you want to discuss it, Reddit is an option.

He was fighting EC when God joined mid-battle, God also joined mid-battle to offer Blast a deal, something that only ever happened when someone was on the losing side of a fight.
And then blast fought God, who the HA clearly stated, nothing they had could hold a candle to God, and blast was the only one because of his powers.

like my guy, JUST READ.

And then blast fought God, who the HA clearly stated, nothing they had could hold a candle to God, and blast was the only one because of his powers.

like my guy, JUST READ.
The point about it is that Blast was injured by EC. If no one at the HA could fight Elder Centipede that just means that they didn't have Tornado or Flashy Flash in their ranks at the time.

The point about it is that Blast was injured by EC. If no one at the HA could fight Elder Centipede that just means that they didn't have Tornado or Flashy Flash in their ranks at the time.
It means you are clearly seeing contradictions in you opinion and fail to change it cause you have an angenda of some sort.

blast was clearly god tier. Just stop making dumb arguments.

It means you are clearly seeing contradiction in you opinion and fail to change it cause you have an angenda of some sort.
Not really:
  • We don't know when Tornado or Flashy Flash joined the HA, and of the entire array of heroes the HA thought only Tornado, Blast, King and Metal Knight's entire army could take down EC. Meaning they still thought people like Superalloy and Silverfang were useless
  • We see Blast in an injured state before God shows up
I get it, you want 4-A Blast. Honestly, you will get 4-A Blast because he's going to scale, he's just not going to scale right now.

Not really:
  • We don't know when Tornado or Flashy Flash joined the HA, and of the entire array of heroes the HA thought only Tornado, Blast, King and Metal Knight's entire army could take down EC. Meaning they still thought people like Superalloy and Silverfang were useless
  • We see Blast in an injured state before God shows up
I get it, you want 4-A Blast. Honestly, you will get 4-A Blast because he's going to scale, he's just not going to scale right now.
You honestly are so wrong here it’s funny. you know what, be wrong.

Back