• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well if blast was able to survive hits from god then I guess that makes blast physically 4-A I guess
elder centipede is a bit of an odd thing though, it'd be weird for blast to not be able to just one shot a 7-B at best creature, even if he was weakened
but whatever, there's no scaling in this chapter relevant to centipede, it's just god and blast
we also have a king statement but it's not like anybody actually confidence scales above that or some shit

Based Zombieman

dJzzJhA.png

I’m happy that me defending Blast actually paid off. I as tired of hearing people bitch that the dude was a pussy scared of garou.

Blast fighting a portion of God is impressive but unquantifiable because God's power and influence is increasing over time since Saitama broke his Limiter and probably even moreso now that Orochi was sacrificed in the altar. I wouldn't say it means Blast scales to 4-A.

put the ******* universal on it now, there are too many proof for universal.
is really that hard,or is just,needs a feat or whatever,what about the lore?

oh ok so god has AD (or just normal development, idk)
then it makes sense again, maybe elder centipede actually was able to survive an attack from a weaker blast or something
idk, I'm still confused on the specifics, and there's no proof blast got stronger over time
still doesn't seem like centi's tier is changing sadly tho, especially since the scaling chain would make genos high 4-C or some wack shit, when king is considered stronger, and is only moon level according to flashy

Blast fighting a portion of God is impressive but unquantifiable because God's power and influence is increasing over time since Saitama broke his Limiter and probably even moreso now that Orochi was sacrificed in the altar. I wouldn't say it means Blast scales to 4-A.
Also we don't exactly know how the fight went or if they even threw hands. For all we know it could've been a hax battle, something both use a lot. Just food for thought.

so that confirms something, that god wants to end humanity because they become too strong, he wants order, the order where he commands.
That sorta what I thought.

I also have this theory that GOD was the one who tried to throw the meteor at Earth. And that GOD was also the seer that lured Boros to Earth so that Boros could wipe out humanity for him. I kinda hope the latter ends up true.

God is kinda dumb tho. The dude didn’t know blast could hold his own somewhat?

kinda stupid.

wait, it doesn't make sense, blast has powers to manipulate space-time, but he has problems with garou, who doesn't. wait, he had them, he learned them from blast. although he couldn't use time travel, because he couldn't use it 100%, or simply god would kill him

yes of course, I'm always the one who puts the scans of fire force, and now of one punch man too.
garou having the knowledge of the universe.
god being said to be the diagram of the universe(also psykos says about god stopping time)
blast stated that him and garou cosmic fear mode can manipulated the reality of the cosmos
saitama can reverse causality by manipulating his own particles and anti-particles(causality is something of the time)
god can create a dimension with a different time flow.
i think they are all the cosmic things in opm

Last edited:
wait, it doesn't make sense, blast has powers to manipulate space-time, but he has problems with garou, who doesn't. wait, he had them, he learned them from blast. although he couldn't use time travel, because he couldn't use it 100%, or simply god would kill him
I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Blast didn’t have any problems with Garou. He was having problems trying to not let earth die. Which he ultimately failed in that timeline.

Anyways, since I was right about one thing out of a couple things I said, I’m gonna guess I’m going to be right about the rest.

the longer the story continues, the more OP Blast will seem. Until it is inevitable shown that he is far stronger than people here assume him to be.

probably a couple arcs from now so I’m not expecting anything soon.

Anyways, since I was right about one thing out of a couple things I said, I’m gonna guess I’m going to be right about the rest.

the longer the story continues, the more OP Blast will seem. Until it is inevitable shown that he is far stronger than people here assume him to be.

probably a couple arcs from now so I’m not expecting anything soon.
my brother in christ what do you want, 1-B blast or something?

ok so according to sitch, the only reason blast was able to fight god was because of his hyperspace manip
so maybe god requires a form of npi to fight? That, or maybe he just has higher D existence, or just has uni+ range since he's noted as being located in another dimension or something

I just want garou to be able to copy 3-A, and for saitama to be 3-C tbh
and 5-B boros, and watchdog man getting the unknown rating he deserves
Why unknown for watchdog man. That seems like a shittier tier than the one he is in. At the very least he has feats for matches.

he’ll eventually get better feats anyways. Just play the wait game like I am with blast. It paid off with me.

ok so according to sitch, the only reason blast was able to fight god was because of his hyperspace manip
so maybe god requires a form of npi to fight? That, or maybe he just has higher D existence, or just has uni+ range since he's noted as being located in another dimension or something
you want all of those, and a universal level.

Why unknown for watchdog man. That seems like a shittier tier than the one he is in. At the very least he has feats for matches.

he’ll eventually get better feats anyways. Just play the wait game like I am with blast. It paid off with me.

We know more about God and his power, than literally about watch dog man, I mean, what the hell?

Why unknown for watchdog man. That seems like a shittier tier than the one he is in.
He's ended every battle he's been in with saitama tier casualty, and hasn't even been shown taking any form of attack
he's literally unknown, for the same reason blast was unknown despite scaling above elder centipede

He's ended every battle he's been in with saitama tier casualty, and hasn't even been shown taking any form of attack
he's literally unknown, for the same reason blast was unknown despite scaling above elder centipede
Blast scales above a bunch other people that scale dimensions above elder centipede, and he was still unknown.

just wait till he gets to shine.

just act like he is god tier and who knows, it’ll pay off later on lol.

Blast scales above a bunch other people that scale dimensions above elder centipede, and he was still unknown.

just wait till he gets to shine.

just act like he is god tier and who knows, it’ll pay off later on lol.
there are like multiple "dimensions" or universes so to speak, from the normal universe, to the dimension of god, the unknown dimension, and the infinite parallel universes.

Back