• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just accept that WDM is only 7-B based on current information until we get more feats lol
Watchdog man is obviously unquantifiably far higher than his current rating but nobody has the sense to say that maybe the fact that he stomped and blitzed garou while holding back isn't really enough to put him comfortably higher by an unknown amount
I am not accepting it, your claim is just stupid. He's so mysterious to the point where it's questionable if he even needs a profile to begin with yet. Even in flashbacks he just decapitates a giant demon level monster without even exerting himself.

I'm a bit confused with the "God" and Blast and EC thing. Were Blast's injuries in this scan caused by his battle with "God" or his fight with Elder Centipede? Because the next scan seems to suggest that the previous one was before Blast's fight with "God", unless I'm misinterpreting it

How y’all do the lines through words?
S button
IMG_7239.png

blah blah blah
Ok.

I'm a bit confused with the "God" and Blast and EC thing. Were Blast's injuries in this scan caused by his battle with "God" or his fight with Elder Centipede? Because the next scan seems to suggest that the previous one was before Blast's fight with "God", unless I'm misinterpreting it
You are assuming that blood is his and that it was EC that was fighting him at that time.

based on the fact he fought god, we know EC doesn’t hold a candle agains Blast.

yes of course, I'm always the one who puts the scans of fire force, and now of one punch man too.
garou having the knowledge of the universe.
Cosmic Awareness is not the same as being 3-A/Low 2-C
god being said to be the diagram of the universe(also psykos says about god stopping time)
Psykos is also saying brain cells and Jupiter's surface are the diagram of the universe. Which makes no sense with current context.
Reality Warping =/= a Universal AP rating
Saitama can time travel, but being able to time travel is a power we already know God has and that doesn't make you Tier 2
If that are in a different dimension, which there isn't a solid indication of that happening, then that still wouldn't be a universal rating without knowing how large the space is. Creating a dimension the size of a backyard doesn't make the person universal.

Also, this happened only 2 years ago.

“That Guy” is nearly ending his more than a decade long coma that blast send him through, the guy who could handle flashy flash and sonic as if they were infants. And you know that the possibility that the Ninja leader is going to be boosted to high hell is likely.

No matter if you make the argument that this is a weaker blast and god, it is NOT in any way rational to think they were cosmic tiers weaker.

In fact, if you think this blast is tier 7-B or 6, then you guys might as well argue he has insane AD as well.

Occam’s razor.

Also, this happened only 2 years ago.
I shouldn't need to tell you that a small timeframe means nothing in OPM. Garou went from Tier 9/8 to Tier 6 within a week. Blast could easily jump through multiple tiers in 2 years.
“That Guy” is nearly ending his more than a decade long coma that blast send him through
While I don't see why they would change his origin, do note that is the Webcomic version of the Ninja Leader. We don't know how it happened in the manga.

I shouldn't need to tell you that a small timeframe means nothing in OPM. Garou went from Tier 9/8 to Tier 6 within a week. Blast could easily jump through multiple tiers in 2 years.

While I don't see why they would change his origin, do note that is the Webcomic version of the Ninja Leader. We don't know how it happened in the manga.
Your arguments are dumb regardless. There is soooo much contradiction if you just believe blast to be 7-B.

so no.

. There is soooo much contradiction if you just believe blast to be 7-B.
Not really. We see a younger Blast with different hair fight a canonically weaker Elder Centipede. When fighting EC we see that Blast has multiple injuries on him. There's no other way around that EC damaged him.
D. Like I said, you are arguing for Blast to also have an enormous AD.
It wouldn't be AD. It would just be him getting stronger while in other dimensions. Saitama went from 9-B to 4-A with three years of training. Its not a wild jump honestly.

I find it very interesting, personally, that the other's gathered didn't necessarily "doubt" Genos. They thought he was probably exaggerating, but all in all they're actually taking his word for it to some extent and acknowledging that, if nothing else, Saitama at least played a major role in that battle.

The EC thing is gonna turn into a big debate, I can feel it. Personally I've always felt like EC has been super downplayed, though I certainly think this is an outlier for sure. Cause it's implied that Blast fought God right THERE, meaning that a Blast who could survive a duel with at least a portion of God struggled beating EC, which I find patently ridiculous for obvious reasons. If only Blast didn't have scuff marks.

I think it's too early to say this makes Blast scale to 4-A. We don't know how strong that apparition of God even was, just that it was indeed some fragment of God. It'd be an assumption to say it scales to CF Garou post-SPS. As much as I wish it were applicable, that isn't reliable enough for Vs. Battles Wiki standards.

Also, great chapter. An example that even dialogue chapters can be great. I'm glad that ONE is progressing the main plot.

Not really. We see a younger Blast with different hair fight a canonically weaker Elder Centipede. When fighting EC we see that Blast has multiple injuries on him. There's no other way around that EC damaged him.

It wouldn't be AD. It would just be him getting stronger while in other dimensions. Saitama went from 9-B to 4-A with three years of training. Its not a wild jump honestly.
Your arguments fall flat. Blast would have been weaker than plenty of heroes, and that’s not the case as what we heard in this chapter.

Wasn't young Blast still stronger than Tatsumaki or am I misremembering?
Young Blast was stronger than Young Tornado but there's no indication that Young Blast was stronger than Adult Tornado other than Tornado's thoughts on him, which might just be overestimation on her part.
Blast would have been weaker than plenty of heroes
So? Blast being weaker than others a few years ago and then training to fight God in other dimensions to get stronger can fit with Stitch and his goals.
accept that blast is that ******* strong
Because he was hurt by EC. The scale doesn't work and he fought a sealed portion of God.

Back