• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
actually I think human durability is well into 9-C irl, especially accounting for bones and stuff, so we really do scale way above our AP when it comes to dura
Durability varies heavily irl, a human can die from a regular punch at regular speed if it had a technique

But then the same human survives a 9B fall

YT32i1NAl4JrYwUvpRRcbFl9joZkOcS8GRUy6Nyy1Ko48GEk7ec_8bUsBq3Qq-Ne4-PRenFeIFfBZg4Mc4IA1GWZ.jpg

counted at least 14 punches from boros here

FmPJVmn-YhM9nLeG50jhggc2t4NDP3SuVoSN7sEtG-Z_C3A_sj_jEnEaZaQMamCcCWuYf8dmSEUT44S0Lc7jS9E2.jpg

there's at least 8 (likely quite a few more) attacks here counting the amount of sound effects, just a bit hard to make out what's going on
BvSzJ0eifNXEGrWf0r1uduqLJiw1H-jCXvFwYZIN6PfSSXu2GKqdD7jxRqHiYnE7TedU2CmyoHmChfGdtQrFx76U.jpg

I'll just go with like 1 here, since apparently only one pillar actually broke
30gbttvV5qePBLbxMAsBumNQ-rsJ32q52uLk4AxJuVMISU11PJVEVfJSb_gjJFbIw8sCUyTz7LnG_ugx465vc6Z5.jpg

seems like 11 attacks
eG99gVjj0GXNPJNjjFRd80Fe5Rh5q7nTxgUEfaxzXrsRGoFr9A_olChknb10lU4rTRQyB3NxFJ0T4Rrz5gx0DdhC.jpg

gonna lowball this and say it's at least 10 times stronger than his other punches lmao, this is just for fun anyways
cs6a83lcn9c2mlVFG3Lm7q6ksvrwESSb-YTS2FIFJO5dV9UZ0XQUMkEnqKPdV1_XmlhaOT8b-NEHaL7r_4b1TO3v.jpg

and 1 more

in this chapter I estimated he output around 45 punches worth of energy, meaning 427 petatons
not really a substantial improvement, given how low his high 6-A is compared to roaring cannon but, whatever
of course the real answer is likely nowhere near this, could be massively higher or somewhat lower

metal bat basically said that Tatsumaki might not be able to take down the ship
boros ship scales to possibly higher (psykos value) and meteoric burst scales >>> than it
easy win for boros fans

Tats could consistently damage the ship

You need to prove boros can take the ship down so he scales above tats

but at the end of the day I rest comfortably knowing boros fodderizes tats with CSRC bring the strongest high 6-A attack in fiction
An 11~ exatons last resort attack wouldn’t even do that much to someone who casually stomped someone whose a one-shot difference greater than 5~ exatons.

Can we stop the Boros v. Tatsumaki shit now.

Why would 3x the gravity one shot? At worst they'd struggle then adapt
Early DBZ characters can resist at most 100x nomal gravity, any higher than that and they start suffering heavy injuries and possibly death. Psykos gravity waves are 300x normal gravity so she just kill them.

I’m going to commit to actually reading the manga today, I think I’ll start from chapter 36 and then maybe get to 75 by the end of the day

Early DBZ characters can resist at most 100x nomal gravity, any higher than that and they start suffering heavy injuries and possibly death. Psykos gravity waves are 300x normal gravity so she just kill them.
No? They struggle but not outright die, especially not from a 3x difference

No it's not. We just calculated the energy to fragment the metal of Boros' ship, and are now applying it to a feat that includes breaking Boros' ship.
Yes it is unless the durability calc and the ap calc happened at the same time which they didn't

the boros thing is arguably calc stacking but it happens in the same fight so it could be consistent
saitama's jump made a small crater, while just a few moments earlier, boros annihilated his ship
However, that requires a miniscule amount of generosity with the standards, so there’s a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of that ever being accepted here, since everybody hates boros
stares at high hypersonic released boros

No, the absurd amount of confidence scaling is the ******* worst thing to happen to the verse, stop trying to ingrain it further when it should be removed instead
We have next to no confidence scaling in the verse and in this particular case it makes sense considering Boros sees Geryu as his underling and directly witnessed how Saitama fodderized him yet still decided to walk up to him and challenge him.

Last edited:
Back