• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did Madhouse gain anything by giving up on OPM and producing all this shit that no one had ever heard of for the past 7 years?

EQfYirL.png

"Up to 3-A via Accelerated Development (Said to have broken his limiter, a mechanism for controlling the intrinsic growth of every living being)"

Or

FTL theory of relativity

If Blast is included, the S-Class win
blast not included of course, he solos the entire association except for saitama lol
tats murders and stomps lol.

none can even damage her and all she need is a huge tk assault 👁️
flashy blitzes, zombieman outlasts, king just uses his luck power to give tatsumaki stage 4 terminal cancer or some shit, metal knight with prep probably could cook something up to beat or incap her, maybe if she doesn't finish off metal bat fast enough he could fighting spirit his way to her level though he'd still die from range disadvantage. Drive knight also has his gasses and poison to maybe pull something off against her.
genos would have ten second mode to help but def can't take her himself. Child emperor is just metal knight but worse, irrelevant hero
prisoner, tanktop, darkshine, bang, samurai, pig god, and amai mask would all be completely useless in a fight against her though, kinda crazy how bang is right behind tats when you think about it when all he can do is 7-B punch and martial art
regardless, king kinda stomps, and watchdog man of course

blast not included of course, he solos the entire association except for saitama lol

flashy blitzes, zombieman outlasts, king just uses his luck power to give tatsumaki stage 4 terminal cancer or some shit, metal knight with prep probably could cook something up to beat or incap her, maybe if she doesn't finish off metal bat fast enough he could fighting spirit his way to her level though he'd still die from range disadvantage. Drive knight also has his gasses and poison to maybe pull something off against her.
genos would have ten second mode to help but def can't take her himself. Child emperor is just metal knight but worse, irrelevant hero
prisoner, tanktop, darkshine, bang, samurai, pig god, and amai mask would all be completely useless in a fight against her though, kinda crazy how bang is right behind tats when you think about it when all he can do is 7-B punch and martial art
flashy can't do shit agaisnt her passive aura that works as a shield, literally can't do SHIT.
zombieman is thrown in the space.
metal knight's army gets instantly crushed.
drive knight can't do shit, S H I E L D S.
Genos can't do shit, will be freezed and killed.

bro, you really lowball tatsumaki

If Tatsumaki were to fight the rest of the S class (with prep time), who would come out on top?
Not counting Blast, god forbid King, I'm guessing?

Flashy Flash is much faster, but if Tatsumaki has a barrier up before he attacks, which she reasonably would, it's not possible for him to win, and she can just use AoE from there.

Personally I think Metal Knight is gonna turn out to be like Batman, having some kind of contingency plan for all of his fellow Heroes. Even if not I think his sheer arsenal, especially after collecting the remnants of Boros ship, are probably enough to give Tatsumaki a very hard time, if not beat her. But obviously anything regarding MK's true capabilities is currently theoretical.

No, I don't think the other S-Class stand a chance. With strength gaps like these, quality always exceeds quantity. Tatsumaki could literally massacre almost all of them with one 0 effort attack, then she'd need like, the bare minimum amount of effort to deal with the rest. This is basically like 20 middle-schoolers fighting a rampaging, bloodlusted African Elephant.

tatsumaki's aura prevents her from being blitzed and counter ANY form of being damaged by the s class.
it's an easy stomp, missmatch.
assuming that metal knight would be able to do anything without feats, or that metal bat wont get INSTANTLY crushed is just wank, wank, wank.

But obviously anything regarding MK's true capabilities is currently theoretical.
"The power your machines possess are greater than any lone hero" kinda implies that metal knight would be at least rank 3 if he got out more tbh. But yeah he's a featless god, although not to the extend that watchdog man is (or god himself for that matter)
Flashy Flash is much faster, but if Tatsumaki has a barrier up before he attacks, which she reasonably would, it's not possible for him to win, and she can just use AoE from there.
ah so she can just have barriers up all the time
I guess that does ruin a lot of things, but king still stomps with good rng
tatsumaki's aura prevents her from being blitzed and counter ANY form of being damaged by the s class.
it's an easy stomp, missmatch.
assuming that metal knight would be able to do anything without feats, or that metal bat wont get INSTANTLY crushed is just wank, wank, wank.
notice how he never said watchdog man doesn't stomp her

Zombieman outlasts? My guy did you see what she did to Evil Eye.💀

King bolostomps fiction, don't compare him to such a lowly, irrelevant fodder, at least Yog-Sothoth can be likened to a microbe in King's presence.

Reminder that King supernatural luck isn't supported by anything in the history but k
True. I have no idea where this whole thing about King having "insane luck" came from. He doesn't need it. He would never need it. Luck is not something that has blessed him, luck is something subservient under King and his will, as are all other concepts. Omnipotence is to transcend all things. Luck is no exception.

The only ones that can realistically beat her are Flahshy if her forcefield isn’t passive and King. Everyone else stands no chance, especially Zombieman lol

Wait, if will power can give a resistance to esper powers, Mumen Rider would logically be immune to telekinesis. Thus her barriers would be rendered worthless, and Mumen Rider would body her in 2 seconds.

Mumen Rider stomps Tatsumaki.

psykos only pierced her hand because psykos can turn off barriers, i'm almost sure that her aura is passive shield.
Like, she can activate it without really thinking about it, I'm pretty sure, but she doesn't always have it even when sleeping or whatnot, there's nothing to imply that. But for Flashy Flash to be able to perception blitz her so hard that she can't even muster a subconscious thought of self-defense seems pretty ridiculous. Not to mention that'd only be applicable if Flashy Flash had a sneak attack advantage.

Wait, if will power can give a resistance to esper powers, Mumen Rider would logically be immune to telekinesis. Thus her barriers would be rendered worthless, and Mumen Rider would body her in 2 seconds.

Mumen Rider stomps Tatsumaki.
wait then wouldn't that make metal bat the strongest anti esper they have?

True. I have no idea where this whole thing about King having "insane luck" came from. He doesn't need it. He would never need it. Luck is not something that has blessed him, luck is something subservient under King and his will, as are all other concepts. Omnipotence is to transcend all things. Luck is no exception.
He is kinda lucky and that's it, but all the events in the story would give him a "possibly supernatural luck" at most, I'm making a CRT about it.

Like, she can activate it without really thinking about it, I'm pretty sure, but she doesn't always have it even when sleeping or whatnot, there's nothing to imply that. But for Flashy Flash to be able to perception blitz her so hard that she can't even muster a subconscious thought of self-defense seems pretty ridiculous. Not to mention that'd only be applicable if Flashy Flash had a sneak attack advantage.
once she's on battle mode and her aura is up, none can sneak on her (s class)

Back