• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Literally every time I see you you’re just being an annoying little shit
I have never seen you contribute anything, ever
Seeing how it's just about all that guy does lately, yeah I'm just gonna go and say all he does is spread negativity. I mean, yeah, the CRT wasn't gonna go anywhere, I agree with that much, but that's a bit much. Of course, saying a bad thing or two about others has never been a grave thing on this website, I mean, it's a debating community, everyone understands that it will get heated. But every time he comes here, he says something insulting, just for the purpose of being insulting. It's unconstructive, pointless, and needlessly offending. There's really no want or need for people like that in these kinds of places, it's just getting annoying.

If a character was absolutely proven to have undefined attack potency, as in dividing by zero, would that make them capable of one shotting every character in fiction? Or are there already tier 0s like that

What did you expect except wasting peoples time?
... Did you read the post? In fact, on that note, have you ever read anything in your whole life and not instantly turned into an jerk?

I'd like to think that while we're having a good debate on the CRT, it's still all in good fun. In that regard, I don't think I'm wasting anyone's time.

Has anybody calced the death punch Saitama did against genos? We should use the fact genos essentially tanked the air pressure point blank, along with square cube law or whatever
maybe it’s not that good of a feat but it did destroy that mountain thing from a distance

I'm making a CRT for training in Saitama. His AD is only with training at the moment, but he's shown much better AD against Personification of a Pull Lightcord. He goes from being annihilated in only a few punches, to killing his opponent n one punch.

I'm making a CRT for training in Saitama. His AD is only with training at the moment, but he's shown much better AD against Personification of a Pull Lightcord. He goes from being annihilated in only a few punches, to killing his opponent n one punch.
uh nope that's already on the profile in his AD section

Back