• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure he gets vaporized entirely by a True Spiral Incineration Cannon and he can't regen from that lol
I'm a Genos Simp for sure, but Boros could just dodge.

Also, I think I'm going to make a CRT for Boros. Near the end of the CRT for removing Orochi Boros scaling, most active members agreed that Boros could get a Possibly rating, but it was closed and I forgot to make another CRT for it.

Yeah, he should be able to use it without the need of seeing it again such as how he copied Garou's Perfected Fist Karate Chop at the end of the battle despite Garou not using it since the beginning.

But I don't think that'd get accepted, and if it gets accepted, it'd be out of character for him
It’s not out of character, he just had no reason to use it against someone weaker than him

Power Released Boros = Mach 58

Blood Mosquito Girl = Mach 81

Another L

I'm a Genos Simp for sure, but Boros could just dodge.

Also, I think I'm going to make a CRT for Boros. Near the end of the CRT for removing Orochi Boros scaling, most active members agreed that Boros could get a Possibly rating, but it was closed and I forgot to make another CRT for it.
Some stuff changed, what we got for Saitama on recent chapters can affect the scaling between Orochi and Boros, more than it did before, since Saitama is growing stronger

Some stuff changed, what we got for Saitama on recent chapters can affect the scaling between Orochi and Boros, more than it did before, since Saitama is growing stronger
I thought the wiki rejected Saitama's daily growth thing and that it only works when his emotions are up and he's going all out in combat.

Is it just me, or does Saitama's early series design with the red cape make him look way cooler than he ever did in the anime?
Honestly black and red fits Saitama better than any other colors both for his hero costume or casual clothes
9ufndzhmk7m41.jpg
nK3Hub3.jpg
krBqdeS.png

I thought the wiki rejected Saitama's daily growth thing and that it only works when his emotions are up and he's going all out in combat.
It's accepted that he grows stronger normally, while growing even more when his emotions are up

Still, the Saitama that fought Orochi isn't the same that fought Boros in terms of power

First of all respect art, also when did i mention the word villain here? I said Saitama in black clothes, does this look to you like a villain
SbeXXA1.jpg
I’m not talking about what you said lmao, the first image you posted literally says “Saitama ver. Villain” in the bottom left corner

It's accepted that he grows stronger normally, while growing even more when his emotions are up

Still, the Saitama that fought Orochi isn't the same that fought Boros in terms of power
Oof. Well now I don't know if Boros is genuinely stronger than Orochi. Like I think he was meant to be, but I'd be hard pressed to argue it. The only thing I will say is that Saitama was able to notice Genos got faster from his fight with Carnage Kabuto to his bought with Speed of Sound Sonic, which shows that even as he grows stronger, it doesn't change his understanding of power. In otherwords, his idea of what counts as strong doesn't shift with his growth.

So when he says that Orochi is likely just the child of the Monster King, I think that's him saying that compared to other hyped up leaders he's encountered, (Like Boros, Denominator of the Universe), Orochi doesn't stack up.

I mean, I don’t mind Saitama looking like that. That Serious Punch panel is one of my favorite panels in the series. But the concept of Saitama being a villain is cringe asf
It's only cringe if main Saitama turn into villain but in AU where's Saitama become evil after something horrible happened to him is not cringe at all

Meh, I still find that cringe. It’s like Injustice Superman and The Batman Who Laughs, both of whom are extremely cringe.
Definitely. Both were aight when they came out, but just became annoying when DC milked them as dry as the sahara

Injustice comic was good tho
It's one of those things where I think it takes a terrible idea and actually makes something good out of it. (Despite the fact it has a lot of character assassination)

Back