• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah, and he's lucky that his power was low enough to break the scanner
I mean by that logic all babies and old men have supernatural luck. And Saitama has supernatural bad luck.

Unrelated, but Suiryu should be city level. He was able to snap Bakuzan's toe while heavily injured, and with one hand.

I mean by that logic all babies and old men have supernatural luck. And Saitama has supernatural bad luck.

Unrelated, but Suiryu should be city level. He was able to snap Bakuzan's toe while heavily injured, and with one hand.
his supernatural bad luck isn't combat applicable, ez

Does King really have supernatural luck? 99% of it is just social influencing and he isn't manipulating chance willingly or unwillingly (or at least we haven't been told so by the narrator) and looking at King's profile, it's just underwhelming and kinda outdated I might make a CRT
Well, King has some moments that are undoubtfully luck/plot luck.

When He escaped from Gyoro Gyoro's fly eye and suddenly it died.
When he "discovered" the shapeshifter monster causing it to kill himself.
When he "discovered" the invisible monster that was following Tareo.
When Garou came to save him in the exact moment King used Hellfire Wave Cannon.

I think Saitama also mentions King's luck comparing it with Garou saving people while trying to do the opposite

Yall think there's gonna be another redraw considering the plot hole of Air in the Manga stating Garou vs S Class happened like in the webcomic?

Or just another mini plot hole of the many plot holes already in the MA arc?

Yall think there's gonna be another redraw considering the plot hole of Air in the Manga stating Garou vs S Class happened like in the webcomic?
Technically, Garou radiation clapping the heroes would count as defeating them, so it’s not really a plot hole.

Technically, Garou radiation clapping the heroes would count as defeating them, so it’s not really a plot hole.
That isn't what happens. Garou didn't touch or defeat any S-class in this timeline. He got his shit kicked in by heroes and then left. Like the heroes objectively won with complete ease against Garou who wasn't seen defeating any S-class if we look at the situation from an outside perspective.

Last edited:
But that didn't happen in this timeline.....

That was literally deleted by Saitama......
Read again, literally most of the S class was knocked out suffering radiation poisoning as Metal Knight indicated, the heroes "won" but the reliability and invincibility of the S class is tainted forever, would you trust the guys that got an entire city destroyed (let's not even talk about the amount of civilian casualties) and barely won even with preparation?

Well Saitama vs Boros is like the second best fight in the series and it was animated beautifully so I really doubt Garou vs Darkshine would top it even if it was perfectly animated.

Read again, literally most of the S class was knocked out suffering radiation poisoning as Metal Knight indicated, the heroes "won" but the reliability and invincibility of the S class is tainted forever, would you trust the guys that got an entire city destroyed (let's not even talk about the amount of civilian casualties) and barely won even with preparation?
Except that isn't what happened. The S-class that were knocked out had multiple witnesses as to who knocked them out, none of which was Garou besides Bang and Bomb who only had Fubuki as a witness. Nobody was knocked out from Garou's radiation in the current timeline. The S-class was suffering from radiation poisoning....sure, but that didn't incapacitate not even one hero in the current timeline, and even after waiting until sunrise did not one hero collapse from the radiation poisoning they were experiencing. All anyone saw was Garou fighting monsters, Garou fighting Saitama in pre-CFM form and CFM Garou getting knocked out.

Air's statement that "from what I heard, each and every single one of these so-called pillars were taken out by that single hero hunter" makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
Except that isn't what happened. The S-class that were knocked out had multiple witnesses as to who knocked them out, none of which was Garou. Nobody was knocked out from Garou's radiation. The S-class was suffering from radiation poisoning....sure, but that didn't incapacitate not even one hero in the current timeline, and even after waiting until sunrise did not one hero collapse from the radiation poisoning they were experiencing.

Air's statement that "from what I heard, each and every single one of these so-called pillars were taken out by that single hero hunter" makes absolutely no sense.
Nobody aside from the ones present in battle knows what really went down, the only thing they know is that: The whole S Class is knocked out with severe injuries suffering radiation poisoning and the hero hunter is the one in front of them, whats the conclusion you think most people are going to reach?

On top of that A class heroes and others have an established animosity towards the S Class so of course they are going to take the chance to talk shit about them and spread false rumours, so even if it wasn't really Garou they can just make it up. That's why Air says "from what I heard" he doesn't even know what happened, he is just assuming what happened based on whatever anyone else said to him.

Nobody aside from the ones present in battle knows what really went down, the only thing they know is that: The whole S Class is knocked out with severe injuries suffering radiation poisoning and the hero hunter is the one in front of them, whats the conclusion you think most people are going to reach?
Considering the event involved dozens of heroes who witnessed the event, was being covered by the news, and the MA involved monsters who were so large that they would be visible from Earth’s orbit and the HA reports of the event, my conclusion wouldn’t be that Garou, who is a human in everyone’s eyes, was responsible for defeating every single S-class as Air said.
On top of that A class heroes and others have an established animosity towards the S Class so of course they are going to take the chance to talk shit about them and spread false rumours, so even if it wasn't really Garou they can just make it up. That's why Air says "from what I heard" he doesn't even know what happened, he is just assuming what happened based on whatever anyone else said to him.
That explanation still wouldn’t make sense even if it were stated in the manga itself. Unless we are to believe that Air and most of the A-class were for some reason blind to the coverage of the MA raid that was happening.

Well Saitama vs Boros is like the second best fight in the series and it was animated beautifully so I really doubt Garou vs Darkshine would top it even if it was perfectly animated.
Saitama vs Boros second best fight 🙃 dude Saitama vs Boros ***** on every fight in OPM and any other raw power fight from every anime what so ever

There's mostly another universe where's One/Murata made Saitama blow up a massive Black hole with his sneeze instead of Jupiter, btw how does a Black hole looks like from inside?

I'm pretty sure we considered that an outlier considering it contradicts the fact that a peak Suiryu struggled against Choze, who wasn't even listed to be dragon level by Gouketsu?

I mean it's a fair assumption tbh. Superfight contestants are already superhumans which is why Gouketsu went there in the first place, and are somewhat comparable to B and A class heroes considering that Snek had participated 4 times in the tournament.

Choze as a human one shotted monster Rosie and when he consumed the monster cell grew strong enough to be comparable to Suiryu, who one shotted both Max and Snek both of them being able to one shot one of the Three Crows who should be around Tiger level individually and Demon as a group.

what is the reason for gouketsu to be stronger than platinum sperm
Just scaling.

Explain why PS would be stronger than Gouketsu, aside from narrative?
I mean it's a fair assumption tbh. Superfight contestants are already superhumans which is why Gouketsu went there in the first place, and are somewhat comparable to B and A class heroes considering that Snek had participated 4 times in the tournament.

Choze as a human one shotted monster Rosie and when he consumed the monster cell grew strong enough to be comparable to Suiryu, who one shotted both Max and Snek both of them being able to one shot one of the Three Crows who should be around Tiger level individually and Demon as a group.
I don't see how that makes it a fair assumption.

You're basically just saying he's probably well above high-end Tiger levels.

The Tatsumaki thing could be removed, the meteor stuff is what’s relevant for his scaling.

Back