• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since Black Sperm became Golden Sperm to not only resist acid but be shinier than Darkshine, meaning he choose to become or mimic the properties of gold with that body. Does that mean that he can choose which element will compose the body of his merger? Like instead of Gold or Platinum he could choose Tungsten

Drive Knight wouldn't pass the screening process if there is any tbh

That being said I think all of them are pretty much fine with killing monsters but idk about humans, like Flashy and TTM definitely but the rest is kinda vague if they would actually resort to it on a regular basis.
I think Tatsumaki would be pretty willing to do so?

Drive Knight wouldn't pass the screening process if there is any tbh

That being said I think all of them are pretty much fine with killing monsters but idk about humans, like Flashy and TTM definitely but the rest is kinda vague if they would actually resort to it on a regular basis.
Why would they even need tank top master he’s fodder and doesn’t offer any abilities that aren’t covered by multiple team members already

I'm assuming this is just the modern Infinite Frontier trinity, where everything is canon or whatever.

Genos, Bang, Blast and Zombieman feel like pretty obvious candidates. Maybe Atomic Samurai and Drive Knight as well

Maybe Child Emperor, Batman would probably be fine with adding CE,but probably not Supes as iirc, he wasn't a fan inducting Bart Allen into the JLA and thought it was too risky for Bart due to his young age.

I'm not sure about Tatsumaki and Flashy Flash, considering they're highly willing to kill and shit.

The others are kinda ehhhhh.
I mean, most Heroes in OPM are willing to kill, since they are not a bunch of incompetent clowns like the JL

If that actually counts, very few heroes would be selected

I can’t wait for the official reveal that Boris knew Boros and is from the same race, therefore making the Boros statement of him being the strongest of his race, scale him to 4-A

Saitama is already immeasurable despite being B class, and flashy flash is the fastest hero because he’s S class so he is immeasurable+++++++ with the speed force

I'm assuming this is just the modern Infinite Frontier trinity, where everything is canon or whatever.

Genos, Bang, Blast and Zombieman feel like pretty obvious candidates. Maybe Atomic Samurai and Drive Knight as well

Maybe Child Emperor, Batman would probably be fine with adding CE,but probably not Supes as iirc, he wasn't a fan inducting Bart Allen into the JLA and thought it was too risky for Bart due to his young age.

I'm not sure about Tatsumaki and Flashy Flash, considering they're highly willing to kill and shit.

The others are kinda ehhhhh.
Yeah, if FF or Tatsumaki joined, I could see them needing to be reigned in.

King vs Wonder of U honestly is the matchup of the decade
King trips in the middle of the street and 15 cars try to run him over at once but they all crash into eachother and miss him, a lightning bolt strikes him but he’s wearing all rubber clothes because it happens to be national rubber day so it doesn’t affect him
a stray bullet from a gunfight hits him but he had a block of metal in his pocket that he picked up off the ground earlier that day

it’s the best matchup to ever exist

King trips in the middle of the street and 15 cars try to run him over at once but they all crash into eachother and miss him, a lightning bolt strikes him but he’s wearing all rubber clothes because it happens to be national rubber day so it doesn’t affect him
a stray bullet from a gunfight hits him but he had a block of metal in his pocket that he picked up off the ground earlier that day

it’s the best matchup to ever exist
Make it 🗿

I can’t wait for the official reveal that Boris knew Boros and is from the same race, therefore making the Boros statement of him being the strongest of his race, scale him to 4-A
Can’t wait for that to not happen, especially since new Boros is only 4-A with Spatial Manipulation and not physically, so Boros wouldn’t scale regardless kek

Can’t wait for that to not happen, especially since new Boros is only 4-A with Spatial Manipulation and not physically, so Boros wouldn’t scale regardless kek
I mean obviously Boris is gonna have to throw hands with someone eventually and get that 4-A rating he deserves
Unless he’s just tier 6 with regen, making him the zombieman of the group basically, but I doubt they’d do that

Does King really have supernatural luck? 99% of it is just social influencing and he isn't manipulating chance willingly or unwillingly (or at least we haven't been told so by the narrator) and looking at King's profile, it's just underwhelming and kinda outdated I might make a CRT

Does King really have supernatural luck? 99% of it is just social influencing and he isn't manipulating chance willingly or unwillingly (or at least we haven't been told so by the narrator) and looking at King's profile, it's just underwhelming and kinda outdated I might make a CRT
don't be that guy

I honestly don't buy it until King is shown to actually manipulate chance, which I hope he doesn't, him not having any power at all just makes it funnier to me. Also his profile would still be usable even if his Supernatural Luck was removed since his Social Influencing is what actually matters.

so you're saying he simply socially influenced the scanner to stop working too?
The scanner didn't work because he's a below average human. But Saitama himself pointed out how King has insane luck where things just work out so I think it's okay for him to have it on his profile.

The scanner didn't work because he's a below average human. But Saitama himself pointed out how King has insane luck where things just work out so I think it's okay for him to have it on his profile.
yeah, and he's lucky that his power was low enough to break the scanner

Back