• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, Hellfire and Gale Wind endured this and instead of being killed like the subterraneans they were revived, does it count as a resistance to electricity manipulation?
p_10.png

p_11.png

p_22.png

If Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman were to assemble a Justice League with members of the Hero Association, who would they pick?
King because he's king, Zombieman because his regen would offer a power that they don't have, and he'd also probably be a help to batman, and maybe flashy flash even tho he'd not even be the fastest one on the team lmao. Although actually, he would be the fastest if we go by the the dceu, which is actuallt within the 6-C and relativistic ranges, making him somewhat compatable with the verse.
Blast wouldn't be a part of the league but he'd probably be their ally, since he's already part of his space team
Metal knight is pretty ****** unhelpful, in fact he'd be a fitting superman villain or rival if anything lol. But he is one of the strongest non god tier heroes, and he is the most resourceful hero association member.
Tatsumaki is annoying and also is a child but she's strong enough and is a psychic, so maybe she could be a good pick.
if we go by the dceu then the only hero other than saitama left to be strong enough would be metal bat since he can become 6-A
of course, there's always the fact that garou is maybe gonna become a hero, but it's human garou who likely won't be receiving anything past 7-B since Saitama beat the monster out of him, so he wouldn't be a good pick either.

King because he's king, Zombieman because his regen would offer a power that they don't have, and he'd also probably be a help to batman, and maybe flashy flash even tho he'd not even be the fastest one on the team lmao. Although actually, he would be the fastest if we go by the the dceu, which is actuallt within the 6-C and relativistic ranges, making him somewhat compatable with the verse.
Blast wouldn't be a part of the league but he'd probably be their ally, since he's already part of his space team
Metal knight is pretty ****** unhelpful, in fact he'd be a fitting superman villain or rival if anything lol. But he is one of the strongest non god tier heroes, and he is the most resourceful hero association member.
Tatsumaki is annoying and also is a child but she's strong enough and is a psychic, so maybe she could be a good pick.
if we go by the dceu then the only hero other than saitama left to be strong enough would be metal bat since he can become 6-A
of course, there's always the fact that garou is maybe gonna become a hero, but it's human garou who likely won't be receiving anything past 7-B since Saitama beat the monster out of him, so he wouldn't be a good pick either.
Could be like a Superman: Kingdom Come scenario where they kind of mentor some of the Hero Association recruits as well. Batman would probably respect Metal Knight given they both seem like the types to make contingencies for their teammates.

Martian Manhunter: 🧍‍♂️
I was under the impression that it was just batman, superman, and wonder woman and they were hiring new people
if it's the whole gang then flashy flash is obsolete for obvious reasons, unless the speedforce goes on maintenance for the month or something and they need a new guy

Could be like a Superman: Kingdom Come scenario where they kind of mentor some of the Hero Association recruits as well. Batman would probably respect Metal Knight given they both seem like the types to make contingencies for their teammates.
idk batman would probably be investigating metal knight, given drive knight's suspicions of him

idk man I haven't even finished season 2 of the anime, I just joined in here cause of the garou hype and picked up some info along the way to fill in gaps
Ah, well I won't spoil you then but a lot of the things he does and say in the manga point at him being an spy from The Organization (the robot dudes that gave the suits to Hammerhead and that made G4)

Garou not being able to copy ki, garou not being able to copy any AP higher than his own, not being able to copy phenomena that can’t happen irl
he really got downplayed harder than any other character in the wiki
I wouldn't be so sure

DMC characters were locked at 7-A/MHS+ thanks to a little dark age controling it, and now they are 1-C and Immeasurable

Garou is a good case but not the #1

i feel like Tank Top Master would be a good candidate for a Justice League.

He’s a pretty good guy overall, and one of the more heroic S Class hero’s.

Zombieman is a sure bet as well. Intelligent, absurdly tough to kill, and, like TTM, he shouldn’t be that hard to work with.

I feel like while characters like Tatsumaki and Flashy would definitely be considered by the league, their general attitudes would probably make the trinity a bit hesitant to employ them, or at least, keep them on a tighter leash then most.

I like the idea of OPM crossover dynamics with my favorite verses
it would be really uncompatible with like, jojo, but with like justice league, avengers, and stuff works well
some of my favorites being garou vs the seven and then that one animation of omni man vs the S class goes really hard

i feel like Tank Top Master would be a good candidate for a Justice League.

He’s a pretty good guy overall, and one of the more heroic S Class hero’s.

Zombieman is a sure bet as well. Intelligent, absurdly tough to kill, and, like TTM, he shouldn’t be that hard to work with.

I feel like while characters like Tatsumaki and Flashy would definitely be considered by the league, their general attitudes would probably make the trinity a bit hesitant to employ them, or at least, keep them on a tighter leash then most.
Yeah, I was saying that characters like Superman would have to reel them in.

I wish they gave zombieman some kind of acid dura neg or something, cause unfortunately he is one of the worst heroes for fighting in the entire association, and is by far the most useless S class
I know I’m a watchdog man fan but the actual coolest hero could be zombieman, he just needs a bit more than just being an immortal punching bag

I wish they gave zombieman some kind of acid dura neg or something, cause unfortunately he is one of the worst heroes for fighting in the entire association, and is by far the most useless S class
I know I’m a watchdog man fan but the actual coolest hero could be zombieman, he just needs a bit more than just being an immortal punching bag
That's true, the only reason he defeats his enemy most of the time is because of his regenerative ability that helps him survive deadly attacks and make him last longer than his enemy. But AP wise he is shit, he has no strong attack that could harm most, if not all of the S class.

he’s the only S class that wouldn’t be able to do any damage to prisoner
although he does have a neat LS feat I’m pretty sure most of the verse has better so whatever

i don’t really think Zombieman needs an upgrade tbh. Not every S class hero needs to be some powerhouse.

He’s already stated that his skills lie more in undercover work and investigation, I’d rather he get more moments like that.

he’s the only S class that wouldn’t be able to do any damage to prisoner
although he does have a neat LS feat I’m pretty sure most of the verse has better so whatever
Actually no, a ton of characters scale to Class M because they scale to Genos but the scaling chain is invalid since Genos Class M LS scales from Iaian for no reason lol

Genos was supposed to be Class 25 due to a limb calculation, but I think the thread just died.

Edit: Thread.

Ok so I did some thinking and realized, we have a multiplier for "many times stronger"
since we're badly in need for a minimum multiplier of the obviously 58 times multiplier graph, shame on all of you for not doing enough to get that accepted graph, technically we just need to word that in a way which works, and we can get even higher into 4-A
so about this....

If Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman were to assemble a Justice League with members of the Hero Association, who would they pick?
I'm assuming this is just the modern Infinite Frontier trinity, where everything is canon or whatever.

Genos, Bang, Blast and Zombieman feel like pretty obvious candidates. Maybe Atomic Samurai and Drive Knight as well

Maybe Child Emperor, Batman would probably be fine with adding CE,but probably not Supes as iirc, he wasn't a fan inducting Bart Allen into the JLA and thought it was too risky for Bart due to his young age.

I'm not sure about Tatsumaki and Flashy Flash, considering they're highly willing to kill and shit.

The others are kinda ehhhhh.

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is just the current Infinite Frontier trinity, where everything is canon or whatever.

Genos, Bang, Blast and Zombieman feel like pretty obvious candidates. Maybe Atomic Samurai and Drive Knight as well

Maybe Child Emperor, Batman would probably be fine with adding CE,but probably not Supes as iirc, he wasn't a fan inducting Bart Allen into the JLA and thought it was too risky for Bart due to his young age.

I'm not sure about Tatsumaki and Flashy Flash, considering they're highly willing to kill and shit.

The others are kinda ehhhhh.
Drive Knight wouldn't pass the screening process if there is any tbh

That being said I think all of them are pretty much fine with killing monsters but idk about humans, like Flashy and TTM definitely but the rest is kinda vague if they would actually resort to it on a regular basis.

Back