• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dragon ball being above 3-A is pretty wack to me
but that's just cause I strongly disagree with the infinite zamasu low 2-C existing, as well as the "time = 4th dimension" stance the wiki takes

anyways, does anybody else have some possible arguments for a saitama, garou, or god 3-C upgrade? Already tried the graph, the sneeze, the sp^2 calc, and the "garou could no longer perceieve his strength" thing
if not then I'll just make the thread for possibly 3-C via the ambiguity from the calc

dragon ball being above 3-A is pretty wack to me
but that's just cause I strongly disagree with the infinite zamasu low 2-C existing, as well as the "time = 4th dimension" stance the wiki takes
This is why I separate my personal, subjective opinion from my actual arguments. I think Dragon Ball being Low 2-C is absolutely absurd (with the exception of Zeno). But the evidence that supports it isn't very refutable, thus, in an actual discussion, I'll still argue that they are Low 2-C. But within the actual context of the universe and story, I sincerely doubt they are. I think they're just absurdly high into 3-A in reality.

This is why I separate my personal, subjective opinion from my actual arguments. I think Dragon Ball being Low 2-C is absolutely absurd (with the exception of Zeno). But the evidence that supports it isn't very refutable, thus, in an actual discussion, I'll still argue that they are Low 2-C. But within the actual context of the universe and story, I sincerely doubt they are. I think they're just absurdly high into 3-A in reality.
Relatable.

it's actually completely refutable when you consider that infinite zamasu just has time manip and is not low 2-C in size.

no he became the universe iirc
Technically, that's the same thing, just different wording from what's commonly used. A timeline is a universe, just in full. A universe as its whole isn't just a bunch of matter and energy, it includes space and time. If they meant he became Universe 7, they would have specified it being Universe 7, especially Gowasu. For Gowasu, who isn't even from Universe 7, to call Universe 7 "the universe" would be even weirder. You could interpret them calling it the universe because it's the one their currently residing in, but that's not very consistent with how such wording is in DBS, if I remember correctly, and it would make far more sense for Gowasu to say "this universe". They almost always specify what universe they're talking about. In any case, the wording here does not make much sense if it just applied to the 7th universe.

Besides that whole thing though, going back to the other point that Zamasu's influence was breaching into the Present Timeline, what proof is there that he did that through a specific time travel ability and not just him becoming a massive, abstract, conceptual entity, it's even specified that his "energy" is being felt, he hasn't actually reached into the present timeline, but his presence was felt there. That's not typically how time travel works, including within Dragon Ball. Furthermore, the method of time travel used for the Zero Mortal Plan was very explicitly through the use of a Time Ring, which Infinite Zamasu wouldn't have kept. Or are you saying he suddenly gained his own form of time travel, for no particular reason.

I could also make the argument that Zeno himself seemed to think that Zamasu had become one with the timeline. Because it doesn't make much sense for Zeno to think erasing the whole timeline was logical otherwise. I know he's obviously child-minded and ignorant, but why on Earth would he erase literally everything including his own home if he didn't feel that it was necessary.

Technically, that's the same thing, just different wording from what's commonly used. A timeline is a universe, just in full. A universe as its whole isn't just a bunch of matter and energy, it includes space and time. If they meant he became Universe 7, they would have specified it being Universe 7, especially Gowasu. For Gowasu, who isn't even from Universe 7, to call Universe 7 "the universe" would be even weirder. You could interpret them calling it the universe because it's the one their currently residing in, but that's not very consistent with how such wording is in DBS, if I remember correctly, and it would make far more sense for Gowasu to say "this universe". They almost always specify what universe they're talking about. In any case, the wording here does not make much sense if it just applied to the 7th universe.

Besides that whole thing though, going back to the other point that Zamasu's influence was breaching into the Present Timeline, what proof is there that he did that through a specific time travel ability and not just him becoming a massive, abstract, conceptual entity, it's even specified that his "energy" is being felt, he hasn't actually reached into the present timeline, but his presence was felt there. That's not typically how time travel works, including within Dragon Ball. Furthermore, the method of time travel used for the Zero Mortal Plan was very explicitly through the use of a Time Ring, which Infinite Zamasu wouldn't have kept. Or are you saying he suddenly gained his own form of time travel, for no particular reason.

I could also make the argument that Zeno himself seemed to think that Zamasu had become one with the timeline. Because it doesn't make much sense for Zeno to think erasing the whole timeline was logical otherwise. I know he's obviously child-minded and ignorant, but why on Earth would he erase literally everything including his own home if he didn't feel that it was necessary.
And this is basically the argument I used to oppose the 3-A infinite zamasu downgrade
but I don’t really wanna get into it here, since I could go ahead and talk about time and space but then this would become the dbs discussion thread which I would hate more than anything so

Anyways should I go ahead and make the crt for the 3-C possibly rating
although technically, it would technically be a possibly 3-B since if there can be one galaxy there can be two… but I don’t really wanna get into that, so
3-C Saitama, maybe? Or should I go all the way for 3-B

what are peoples actual thoughts on watchdog man’s potential. Do you think he’s gonna be a god tier or just like, Silverfang tier who is just really good at fighting?

what are peoples actual thoughts on watchdog man’s potential. Do you think he’s gonna be a god tier or just like, Silverfang tier who is just really good at fighting?
we dont need more godtiers in hero association.
just tatsumaki and blast are enough, just expect watchdog to be really strong

her and blast in the same sentence?
LMAOOOOOO
watchdog man has more evidence of being a god tier than tatsu ever will already
Can't believe I'm actually saying this but

Tatsumaki has more feats, more statements and more implications than Watchdog Man has at the moment. The best you can have of him currently is him being a strong Dragon based on him defending Q City alone, impressive for sure, but a strong Dragon is literally nothing to the sassy lost child

God himself tried to approach Tatsumaki, that speaks for her power alone

I mean watchdog man's design is quite literally him Saitama in a dog costume, which alone is already very telling
he's the only S class hero who is never shown struggling with a battle in any way, and he completely stomps garou without using effort, which I suspect makes him a god compared to someone like tank top master at least
he also doesn't even use his real power in that fight, and pretty much just parries garou and runs around him for almost the entire "fight"
if city Q really is the most dangerous city and watchdog man handles every threat without getting tired or injured, we can speculate that he is one of the strongest heroes physically. We can assume (not crt material of course) that he's likely fought some dragon levels at some point too.
Also, watchdog man is intentionally absent during the monster association arc, which yeah is because he's busy in city Q, but that's the point. The reason he has the quirk of only defending one city probably means that if he stepped out of city Q he'd destroy every enemy.
His scaling obviously sucks and is gonna be obsoleted when we see more of him, but I'd say there is a good chance he's gonna be a saitama level character.

Can't believe I'm actually saying this but

Tatsumaki has more feats, more statements and more implications than Watchdog Man has at the moment. The best you can have of him currently is him being a strong Dragon based on him defending Q City alone, impressive for sure, but a strong Dragon is literally nothing to the sassy lost child

God himself tried to approach Tatsumaki, that speaks for her power alone
the difference is that we've already seen her peak, while watchdog man is one of the most underutilized characters in the series, and hasn't shown any sign of having ever been challenged

the difference is that we've already seen her peak, while watchdog man is one of the most underutilized characters in the series, and hasn't shown any sign of having ever been challenged
Maybe, but you call that as having more evidence than Tatsumaki ?

We still haven't seen Tatsumaki's peak, and she might get stronger at some point

I mean watchdog man's design is quite literally him Saitama in a dog costume, which alone is already very telling
he's the only S class hero who is never shown struggling with a battle in any way, and he completely stomps garou without using effort, which I suspect makes him a god compared to someone like tank top master at least
he also doesn't even use his real power in that fight, and pretty much just parries garou and runs around him for almost the entire "fight"
if city Q really is the most dangerous city and watchdog man handles every threat without getting tired or injured, we can speculate that he is one of the strongest heroes physically. We can assume (not crt material of course) that he's likely fought some dragon levels at some point too.
Also, watchdog man is intentionally absent during the monster association arc, which yeah is because he's busy in city Q, but that's the point. The reason he has the quirk of only defending one city probably means that if he stepped out of city Q he'd destroy every enemy.
His scaling obviously sucks and is gonna be obsoleted when we see more of him, but I'd say there is a good chance he's gonna be a saitama level character.
OPM fans when they see a man in a fursuit

We still haven't seen Tatsumaki's peak
was she not knocked out during the final battles? At the very least, she's not anywhere near tier 4. I can't see her being beyond like, perfect garou's 5-C.
Meanwhile watchdog man hypothetically has the potential to be a tier character. He's similar enough to saitama aesthetically, and we don't know of any characters that are comparable to him. In his only notable appearance afaik, he's just casually stomping garou and that's all he really does. At least we don't have any way of knowing what his upper limit could be.
At best tatsu is still weaker than blast, while watchdog man really doesn't have any evidence of not being a god tier. To me he's just too mysterious and seemingly powerful to not have some higher power.

I firmly believe that Metal Knight will surpass Tatsumaki.
Metal knight is def one of the strongest non top tiers but definitely isn’t gonna be breaking planets for the next decade
He is ranked as high as he is, despite most likely having an absolutely horrendous popularity level (he rarely helps) so he’s at least impressive. He’s probably stronger than genos
Ehhhh I doubt it, sure he has potential but making him Tier 4 would be the biggest asspull on the series although that fits OPM
They could always go “multiversin time” and reveal that watchdog man is an alternate universe Saitama or some shit

I just hope Metal Knight's hype doesn't end with "an army of 1000000 7-Bs" and is actually answered with a badass looking Robot (or himself in an armor), with Batman's Hellbat style of a super OP armor that doesn't last that long because it's too much energy

His final, most powerful, last hope weapon

her and blast in the same sentence?
LMAOOOOOO
watchdog man has more evidence of being a god tier than tatsu ever will already
?
is this one literally trying implying that a featless character will defeat a high 6-a character (being buffed to 5-c/low5-b)?
not gonna discuss

Back