• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zombieman
He’s basically just a character with good regen but bottom tier AP, and he has no hax or anything.
His strategy in-universe is to just get his shit kicked until the opponent gets tired and dies
I can’t find a match that works for him. Was thinking of Raiden but even if Raiden couldn’t just turn him into 10 million slices of meat to negate his regen, he wouldn’t have a win con so it’d just go nowhere.
so basically zombieman is just a normal guy with just insane regen. the only thing really that he can have vs matches that wont be pointless and fair is ironically the boys verse maybe others but idk.

We should honestly be scaling zombieman’s weapons to carnage kabuto but like whatever
he can continue to be the character with infinite hp but 0 damage. Maybe you could put him against some random garou form in between human garou and post darkshine just because lol

I mean, winning because the opponent KOed himself by exhaustion is a valid wincon lol
yeah but also most opponents would just like, stop and rest, and then get back to bullying him
not to mention plenty of characters can incap him. He himself even says that he's shit in a fight and just investigates things
maybe I could try something like deltarune characters though since they regen neg with soul attacks

yeah but also most opponents would just like, stop and rest, and then get back to bullying him
not to mention plenty of characters can incap him. He himself even says that he's shit in a fight and just investigates things
maybe I could try something like deltarune characters though since they regen neg with soul attacks
If 7-B characters couldn't incap him I doubt lower tiers without BFR or some wacky hax are doing the same

You can force a lot of incons ig, but anyway Zombieman isn't a fighter so of course he isn't gonna do well on a battleboarding site.

Anyway I'm making a Lighting Genji profile he is kinda interesting

the best for me
Chapter_111_1.gif
What's chapter this cover coming from?

Can the top ranked of each class beat the lowest ranked of the class above them? Like, Amai mask vs metal bat, fubuki vs whoever is lowest in A class, mumen rider vs the pineapple dude

On the whole GS one shotting Darkshine debate, I'd like to note something.

Vomited FU was able to match Darkshine's raw AP, neither able to overpower the other.

Vomited FU was able to take multiple hits from GS, and a barrage of attacks from HE.

So Darkshine should downscale in AP from HE and GS, as he scales to a character that downscales from them. Also lends further evidence to the idea that Drkshine was heavily weakened by the acid covering his body and melting away his muscles.

Vomited FU was able to take multiple hits from GS
He took like four punches, all of which visibly harmed him.
So Darkshine should downscale in AP from HE and GS, as he scales to a character that downscales from them
Even if VFU’s durability did scale to GS, Darkshine wouldn’t scale to that for matching him in AP. Matching someone in AP doesn’t mean you scale to their durability.

Idk man I think that’s how downscaling works
When casual punches from a High 7-A are hurting you and you get bodied by casual blasts from another High 7-A (one that also Varies and can be 7-B), the notion of you having High 7-A durability becomes very questionable.
out of curiosity, are there any displays of Ugly being able to fight someone who can damage him?
nope kek

I think he regrows stuff but it's weird, like if someone decapitated him would he grow a new head or a new body? and if the second answer is correct, does that mean that the decapitated head is dead?

I think he regrows stuff but it's weird, like if someone decapitated him would he grow a new head or a new body? and if the second answer is correct, does that mean that the decapitated head is dead?
If he regrows stuff, then it's like Ajin. Meaning the old head is dead. If he reattaches stuff, the old head is still alive

Even if VFU’s durability did scale to GS, Darkshine wouldn’t scale to that for matching him in AP. Matching someone in AP doesn’t mean you scale to their durability.
I mean there's no reason to believe his durability got any higher after getting covered in acid. I would assume the opposite actually.

I mean there's no reason to believe his durability got any higher after getting covered in acid. I would assume the opposite actually.
That’s not a good argument. If he has better durability feats in his vomited form, and there’s nothing suggesting that his durability stagnated, then he simply has higher durability.

Back