• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
?
is this one literally trying implying that a featless character will defeat a high 6-a character (being buffed to 5-c/low5-b)?
not gonna discuss
No you clueless specimen
I’m saying that he has a higher chance of being tier 4 than tatsu, not that he has a higher chance of being tier 5

No you clueless specimen
I’m saying that he has a higher chance of being tier 4 than tatsu, not that he has a higher chance of being tier 5
no, he hasnt.
at best tier 6 lol, in the best occasion.
meanwhile tatsumaki has evidences and plenty potential to be planetary, watchdog only defeated a 7-c garou lol

"Clueless specimen"
indexxdd.jpg

what are peoples actual thoughts on watchdog man’s potential. Do you think he’s gonna be a god tier or just like, Silverfang tier who is just really good at fighting?
God I have no idea. I honestly cannot get a good read of Watchdog Man. I don't think he's gonna be a major contributor to the story though, I think his main purpose is to be a furry, and more importantly, to serve as a plot point in Garou's story line, which he's already done. I think he's gonna be around Awakening Breath Silverfang tier at most.

But if he actually turns out to be in the same boat as Saitama going off of his absurd strength and similar apathetic expression. I think another factor in the theory many people haven't considered is the City Q thing. City Q is stated to be the most dangerous city in OPM, but is safe due to Watchdog Man's protection. This reminds me of how City Z is a ghost town overrun with Monster's, but in reality it isn't that dangerous simply because Saitama lives there. It isn't the fodder Monster's that makes me think they could be similar, but how both of them make what are otherwise extremely hazardous cities safe just with their presence alone.

Inb4 Watchdog Man is a Blast group member in disguise or something, and the strongest of them. He only leaves City Q if Blast or the HA personally calls him.

Tatsumaki is homeless guy level confirmed
While I don't think God trying to control Tatsumaki is very relevant to her position in the power rankings, in all fairness, HE only got blessed by God specifically due to his ambitions being on the same track as God's own.

While I don't think God trying to control Tatsumaki is very relevant to her position in the power rankings, in all fairness, HE only got blessed by God specifically due to his ambitions being on the same track as God's own.
tbh, GOD only lays a hand to these that he wants as his avatar, if he choose tatsumaki instead of psykorochi, Homeless Emperor and others blessed by him, prob theres a reason behind it

tbh, GOD only lays a hand to these that he wants as his avatar, if he choose tatsumaki instead of psykorochi, Homeless Emperor and others blessed by him, prob theres a reason behind it
I think there's a major difference between these guys and what he considers an avatar though.

He granted them specifically an ability to utilize some kind of energy that they could mold into blast's. HE seemed to only make explosive energy spheres, whereas Psykorochi got the God Blast's. If Black Sperm was right, HE and Pyskorochi were probably getting their energy directly from God himself. Still, they retained their own thoughts, feelings, and motives, generally speaking. They were granted a power by God, but they were still just mere servants of him.

Garou on the other hand felt more like an actual representative of God and his will. Not just a mere servant, but quite literally an avatar, as he's termed. He got way more than just the ability to use energy blast's, in addition to his mind being directly influenced massively by God, though he wasn't completely under God's control obviously. Basically, Garou technically was God during that fight, but only a fraction of him.

Which is why I'm quite confident God is probably stronger than Saitama as of right now.

Which is why I'm quite confident God is probably stronger than Saitama as of right now.
God has done 0 things combat applicable, and he wouldn't scale to cosmic garou after he was amping himself. In fact, the only thing the initial energy amp to cosmic garou did was make him unquantifiably stronger than he was after saitama beat the monster out of him. Basically, god doesn't actually have any real scaling, we don't even have solid evidence of him being consecutive normal punches level

ONErata couldn't decide if they wanted to go with the "Garou is controlled by God" route or "Garou remained in control" route and so they confusingly flipped flopped between the two routes during the fight.

God has done 0 things combat applicable, and he wouldn't scale to cosmic garou after he was amping himself. In fact, the only thing the initial energy amp to cosmic garou did was make him unquantifiably stronger than he was after saitama beat the monster out of him. Basically, god doesn't actually have any real scaling, we don't even have solid evidence of him being consecutive normal punches level
🤓

Influencing people's actions is a thing that can happen.
That's cool but being told and shown he isn't controlled and then told and shown the opposite is annoying. It makes it seem like they don't know what route they wanted to take with Garou, which is something that shouldn't be controversial to say considering the redraw that showed just that.

That's cool but being told and shown he isn't controlled and then told and shown the opposite is annoying. It makes it seem like they don't know what route they wanted to take with Garou, which is something that shouldn't be controversial to say considering the redraw that showed just that.
He says he is not controlled by god, yet is unable to comprehend that his radiation isn't hurting people, it's killing all of them. He kills Genos, completely out of character, and when he says that he isn't god's puppet, we literally see god's pattern right behind him.

Blast says he staved off completete control, and didn't get God's full power, but staveing off complete control still leaves room for influence.

I think there's a major difference between these guys and what he considers an avatar though.

He granted them specifically an ability to utilize some kind of energy that they could mold into blast's. HE seemed to only make explosive energy spheres, whereas Psykorochi got the God Blast's. If Black Sperm was right, HE and Pyskorochi were probably getting their energy directly from God himself. Still, they retained their own thoughts, feelings, and motives, generally speaking. They were granted a power by God, but they were still just mere servants of him.

Garou on the other hand felt more like an actual representative of God and his will. Not just a mere servant, but quite literally an avatar, as he's termed. He got way more than just the ability to use energy blast's, in addition to his mind being directly influenced massively by God, though he wasn't completely under God's control obviously. Basically, Garou technically was God during that fight, but only a fraction of him.

ok and this is why tatsumaki being choose by god to become his avatar is indeed a proof of her Power

this guys believes that watchdog man is stronger than tats, also that garou is stronger than god ☠️

He says he is not controlled by god, yet is unable to comprehend that his radiation isn't hurting people, it's killing all of them. He kills Genos, completely out of character, and when he says that he isn't god's puppet, we literally see god's pattern right behind him.

Blast says he staved off completete control, and didn't get God's full power, but staveing off complete control still leaves room for influence.
Yep. But that doesn’t stop the set up they made at the end of the SvCFG round 1 chapter that explicitly set up and shown with a flashback and everything that Garou wasn’t being controlled just for them to contradict said set up at the beginning of next chapter but not outright deny it. I’m not denying god didnt influence Garou just that the way they went about showing it was annoying.

Man, Dragon from Worm vs Bofoi would be decently thematic in some ways. They both hide who they are but for different reasons, make a huge difference as a hero with lots of gadgets and are a top hero because of it, and use mechs/remote controlled machines to fight. Unfortunately, not only does Dragon not have a profile (it would be a massive undertaking), but it would possibly be stomp or be stomped. Chained Dragon loses due to sheer AP, though she might have something to even it out, and Unchained Dragon stomps via AP afaik, and many different tools/hax

Last edited:
Yep. But that doesn’t stop the set up they made at the end of the SvCFG round 1 chapter that explicitly set up and shown with a flashback and everything that Garou wasn’t being controlled just for them to contradict said set up at the beginning of next chapter but not outright deny it. I’m not denying god didnt influence Garou just that the way they went about showing it was annoying.
I think the reason the whole thing was potrayed like that was to give Garou a legitimate reason to believe he still had free will.

Fair analysis.

Personally I don’t have too much of a problem with it because of the fact that I believe it was an intentional move that they did. Like Garou is saying he himself is in control at the very very end of the chapter. And the beginning we find out that Garou still believes he’s in control, and he is, but that doesn’t mitigate the influence GOD’s power is still having over his mind, which is immediately pointed out at the very beginning of the next chapter. If I didn’t think the move was intentional than I probably would’ve had more of an issue with it like you.

I also like the way in which he turned into CFG in the first place. In classic Garou fashion he takes nobodies’ aid when GOD offered, but because he still touched his hand he still got somewhat possessed. I thought that was pretty clever that both meshed well with Garou’s own personality and demonstrated the kind of sly move of GOD at the same time.

I think the reason the whole thing was potrayed like that was to give Garou a legitimate reason to believe he still had free will.
I think that's pretty much pointless for the one doing the mind influencing. Either way, Garou would've believed he was in control and couldn't do anything to not be influenced by God.

In OPM who’s the most unmatchable character?
Zombieman
He’s basically just a character with good regen but bottom tier AP, and he has no hax or anything.
His strategy in-universe is to just get his shit kicked until the opponent gets tired and dies
I can’t find a match that works for him. Was thinking of Raiden but even if Raiden couldn’t just turn him into 10 million slices of meat to negate his regen, he wouldn’t have a win con so it’d just go nowhere.

Back