• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It doesn't make sense to use the lowest possible end for destroying a mountain. When a character is stated to be capable of "destroying a building", nobody argues for Wall Level AP just because on the lowest conceivable end of the feat that's all it would take. The authorial intent of saying Genos can destroy a mountain is to put him at that level of destructive power.
That's kind of a different scenario, though.

One is the AP of literally shattering a mountain. The only minimalism there is the fact that we used an average mountain to get Small City level.

The other is maybe taking down some support struts to collapse a building.

I think the sp^2 calc business is still sus. We have nowhere near a good estimate of the exact makeup of distances and sizes of the stars, and we literally have no evidence to say if there were galaxies or not. There is a perfectly good possibly rating that has waiting for this exact scenario, and yet it’s going completely unused when it’s most appropriate
goofy as hell

6572191-7792169889-giphy.gif

Was mosquito girl ever stated a demon in her base form specifically, and not as a whole?

The frog from HoE treats Mantis monster (a tiger level threat) like a top combatant, while Base MG is heavily disrespected by Dr Genus. I believe Base MG is a demon, but just so that I can have a confirmation.

Was mosquito girl ever stated a demon in her base form specifically, and not as a whole?

The frog from HoE treats Mantis monster (a tiger level threat) like a top combatant, while Base MG is heavily disrespected by Dr Genus. I believe Base MG is a demon, but just so that I can have a confirmation.
According to the databook the mosquito storm was the one treated as Demon level, but she is likely Demon level on her own when transformed.
3i1zsk5s03x71.png

I think the sp^2 calc business is still sus. We have nowhere near a good estimate of the exact makeup of distances and sizes of the stars, and we literally have no evidence to say if there were galaxies or not. There is a perfectly good possibly rating that has waiting for this exact scenario, and yet it’s going completely unused when it’s most appropriate
goofy as hell
so where do you put the sp^2 then

How far is it from 3-C calc wise
Like 1/9th of baseline
There’s multiple arguments for 3-C including the graph, the feat itself, and Garou’s copying
all of which have been rejected (I am still unhappy with this result) but it’s certainly completely possible
If we literally just got a ”tenfold” statement then we’d have enough, that’s how close it is

Ziller, if 3-C OPM is to be accepted, imo the Sp^2 is not the way to do it since it will never be accepted here. Until novelization comes out or Murata drops a bomb, your best bet is 168 Saitama

Even then you need to find a way to bridge the gap

Ziller, if 3-C OPM is to be accepted, imo the Sp^2 is not the way to do it since it will never be accepted here. Until novelization comes out or Murata drops a bomb, your best bet is 168 Saitama

Even then you need to find a way to bridge the gap
Well, there’s literally no other way
I mean I guess we could try to say that the serious sneeze was dangerous enough for garou to dodge, then we could wank it to being whatever the sneeze to AP ratio usually is irl but, I feel like that’s never gonna get accepted here.
Maybe we could go for a major strech and do something like the following though:
Garou was unable to perceive the level that Saitama reached anymore, but maybe he’s had to deal with bigger gaps in the past. Maybe if Garou’s fought someone like 100 times stronger than him but could still perceive their power, then I guess we could try and argue that Saitama would have had to been at least 100 times stronger? In practice though I imagine that’s gonna do really poorly as an argument, esp since the gaps would be closer to hundreds of thousands between tiers, and garou was in fact able to continue copying Saitama

Would yall agree that a casual Post IO Saitama is likely at least comparable to his Pre IO's Serious Self?

I base this off the fact his casual powered up punch one tapped a fresh CFM Garou who was previously matching a casual Saitama full might and even overpowering him on several occasions and we know had Garou not copied the Serious Punch he would have been turned to paste when Saitama went bloodlusted and charged him with the 100% punch

So basically what I am saying is

Post IO Serious Saitama>>>Post IO Casual Saitama>~Pre IO Serious Saitama>>>Pre IO Casual Saitama

Would yall agree that a casual Post IO Saitama is likely at least comparable to his Pre IO's Serious Self?

I base this off the fact his casual powered up punch one tapped a fresh CFM Garou who was previously matching a casual Saitama full might and even overpowering him on several occasions and we know had Garou not copied the Serious Punch he would have been turned to paste when Saitama went bloodlusted and charged him with the 100% punch

Post IO Serious Saitama>>>Post IO Casual Saitama>~Pre IO Serious Saitama>>>Pre IO Casual Saitama
hmmmm
out of curiosity, what's the strongest feat we've seen saitama do casually
this wouldn't include any of the serious series attacks, for obvious reasons

yeah

Saitama's "serious moves" pre Cosmic Garou fight have been kind of inconsistent
I mean, lets not pretend that his serious series didn't completely stomp everybody who came into contact with it
if we accept that boros made him go actually serious, then the fact that he literally dies from the air pressure of the attack despite countering it with roaring cannon, so he got stomped
the serious sideways jumps completely statued sonic as well, something that makes sense for an mftl+ character
so yeah, it's consistent

I mean, lets not pretend that his serious series didn't completely stomp everybody who came into contact with it
if we accept that boros made him go actually serious, then the fact that he literally dies from the air pressure of the attack despite countering it with roaring cannon, so he got stomped
the serious sideways jumps completely statued sonic as well, something that makes sense for an mftl+ character
so yeah, it's consistent

It's more so cause that would imply he "needed" to use a serious move and Boros and Orochi matched the full force of a casual Saitama but the issue is we know that not the case as a casual Saitama matched Base Cosmic Fear Mode Garou who would bend both those Dragon+ threats no diff

It's more so cause that would imply he "needed" to use a serious move and Boros and Orochi matched the full force of a casual Saitama but the issue is we know that not the case as a casual Saitama matched Base Cosmic Fear Mode Garou who would bend both those Dragon+ threats no diff
boros upgrade when
anyways nah, it's just that boros was gonna destroy the planet which made him a threat that saitama actually needed to get rid of then and there, plus he needed to overcome his regen, something that he couldn't do casually. It seems his strongest casual attack is the consecutive normal punches, something he used against a high evolution monster garou and meteoric burst boros, and also the last led with against cosmic fear garou before going serious

He used Serious Punch out of respect for what Boros was, he could give someone else who shared his desire their dream; fulfilment. Boros even says Saitama was holding back. We've seen his true serious punch is Multi Solar-Galaxy

Well, Saitama used Consecutive Normal Punches (the same that obliterated Boros) against Beast King just because he felt like it lol.

And most of the times he used Serious Series he either was pissed (against Elder Centipede, Sonic, EOW and arguably Orochi too) or wanted to "give the opponent honor using his ultimate technique" (Boros)

Well, Saitama used Consecutive Normal Punches (the same that obliterated Boros) against Beast King just because he felt like it lol.

And most of the times he used Serious Series he either was pissed (against Elder Centipede, Sonic, EOW and arguably Orochi too) or wanted to "give the opponent honor using his ultimate technique" (Boros)

Fair....or it just that everyone in OPM and their mothers are 4-A and we need a massive CRT soon

YXPjMKV_d.webp

Doesn't the manga directly show that he only destroyed sections of said mountains rather than nuking them in their entirety? I don't see how this WoG statement would be usable.
He wasn't aiming directly down though so this isn't an anti-feat.

I will be making a rule CRT about the whole mountain busting thing once I do some more math about it

Back