• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah, people straight up sent Horikoshi death threats over their crack ships. Those people need to touch grass frfr.

Still, though, I don't think bombarding authors with questions is ever the way to go, unless they literally invite people to ask questions or make it clear that they're down for that type of thing.
One of my good friends told me that a certain manga artist idk his name, was sent death threats because he killed their favorite characters so he later had to retcon it and bring the character back to life.

One of my good friends told me that a certain manga artist idk his name, was sent death threats because he killed their favorite characters so he later had to retcon it and bring the character back to life.
TITE KUBO from Bleach apparently received death threats so he wouldn't kill Byakuya, but that's just a rumor

Manga All Might vs Nomu is sucks compare to Manga Garou vs Darkshine, can't imagine how Kino this fight will be in the anime if it has God tier production
30c841b6e2d2f98218ad23b012e7dcdb7d579e6f_hq.jpg
6ff.png

But Yknow what, the true fangasm isn’t Saitama vs goku fighting, it’s goku training with Saitama to make them both like a billion times stronger by pushing each other’s limits
would be the best thingy ever I think, just Saiyan
So much more of this is needed in life

Manga All Might vs Nomu is sucks compare to Manga Garou vs Darkshine, can't imagine how Kino this fight will be in the anime if it has God tier production
30c841b6e2d2f98218ad23b012e7dcdb7d579e6f_hq.jpg
6ff.png
All Might's battle against Nomu in the manga disappointed me a bit, while the anime production knocked it out of the park.

But that was during times when they actually tried... nowadays they only care about the movies and Mob.

Don't harass authors and what not questions that fish for power scaling answers. I believe that's against our rules too
Idk if I'd call it harassment (if someone is spamming it and DMing Murata then I suppose) to just ask a question, just kinda weird and unnecessary. But what's funny to me here is that the statement would be almost worthless unless Murata stated it as outright fact, cause he isn't even the author, his statements are like, Semi-WoG at their best, and they're pretty much non-factors most of the time.

Pretty sure Murata saying yes to that question would still only warrant a likely or possibly rating.

Also about Saitama Vs. Goku thing, again, Saitama's AD is getting wanked a lot. The growth he showed against Garou is literally not consistent with his normal rate of growth, meaning that, unless Saitama is feeling the same way he felt against Garou, and we don't know it was the rage that triggered this, he isn't going to be growing nearly as fast as he was. Even then, while his growth showed there was very impressive, it wasn't that insane. There are comparable AD feats in Dragon Ball. Under normal circumstances, meaning no amps, there's virtually 0 reason to assume Saitama's rate of growth would even be above Goku's, let alone so much that it'd net him a guaranteed win.

Idk if I'd call it harassment (if someone is spamming it and DMing Murata then I suppose) to just ask a question, just kinda weird and unnecessary. But what's funny to me here is that the statement would be almost worthless unless Murata stated it as outright fact, cause he isn't even the author, his statements are like, Semi-WoG at their best, and they're pretty much non-factors most of the time.

Pretty sure Murata saying yes to that question would still only warrant a likely or possibly rating.
Isn't murata the drawer while one is the writer?

Also about Saitama Vs. Goku thing, again, Saitama's AD is getting wanked a lot. The growth he showed against Garou is literally not consistent with his normal rate of growth, meaning that, unless Saitama is feeling the same way he felt against Garou, and we don't know it was the rage that triggered this, he isn't going to be growing nearly as fast as he was. Even then, while his growth showed there was very impressive, it wasn't that insane. There are comparable AD feats in Dragon Ball. Under normal circumstances, meaning no amps, there's virtually 0 reason to assume Saitama's rate of growth would even be above Goku's, let alone so much that it'd net him a guaranteed win.
Lets see that mf saitama grow to boundless in the 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1 second he has before goku one taps him

You know that this is still 0.1 second right? You just put more zeroes on the left.
No you wrong, you see I actually am profession at these type of things it actually is a nanosecond. I know rocket science and everything in this world so im pretty sure im correct and your not.

mf just said 0.1
Remember kids work harder and not smarter. If 0000000000000000000000000.1 still equals 0.1. Why not use it to confuse people rather than teach people, than you can never be wrong. That was a famous quote from the furry community and it was just so inspiring.

Ngl, I'm not sure Saitama is getting past wall level. I've yet to see him perform an actual feat on these levels. We can't prove that any of the punch's and shockwave's he's supposedly produced were actually made by him, it could have been someone else attacking simultaneously. Likewise, his scaling chains don't matter, we can't say that the character's he's beaten were at the same strength they were when they performed another feat.

Ngl, I'm not sure Saitama is getting past wall level. I've yet to see him perform an actual feat on these levels. We can't prove that any of the punch's and shockwave's he's supposedly produced were actually made by him, it could have been someone else attacking simultaneously. Likewise, his scaling chains don't matter, we can't say that the character's he's beaten were at the same strength they were when they performed another feat.
Fr like these one punch man meatstrokers are always saying "saitama is limitless" they're right he has a limitless amount of loses

1. Yes all of his points are wack but it’s whatever, he’s not a vs debater he’s a casual when it comes to this
2. Technically Saitama does slap manga goku over time, since he’s eventually gonna reach way past baseline 3-A (except for when you’re on the lowball battles wiki)
3. Unrelated but anime goku being low 2-C is bullshit he should be high 3-A. No, I am not going to start a war by elaborating.
The problem is that he has a large audience which will see this video and think it's true.

People thought saitama had immesurable speed because of a ability. But when I said toki had the same thing it was different
Hysterical Laughter GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
I can understand if people see the implications for an immeasurable speed. Of course, I think it seems like an ability rather than sheer speed. In Toki's case, she was using her devil fruit so...

I can understand if people see the implications for an immeasurable speed. Of course, I think it seems like an ability rather than sheer speed. In Toki's case, she was using her devil fruit so...
An ability and toki used her ability simple

Now that i think about it doesn't radiation act as a REMP (technology manipulation) that can affect machinery at high enough levels? It's part of the reason why the photograph from the Elephant's foot in chernobyl came distorted.
Still should be debatable if Garou/other radiation users would have it, considering technology on earth was still fine after his Gamma Ray burst and ONE and Murata likely overlooked this aspect too.

Now that i think about it doesn't radiation act as a REMP (technology manipulation) that can affect machinery at high enough levels? It's part of the reason why the photograph from the Elephant's foot in chernobyl came distorted.
Still should be debatable if Garou/other radiation users would have it, considering technology on earth was still fine after his Gamma Ray burst and ONE and Murata likely overlooked this aspect too.
Garou would be able to recreate an emp anyways lol

Back