• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He could make a solar flare wich is one of the greates EMPs. Could as while he'd be fully capable he was never shown to do that and it's the sort of Ooc thing that would only happen in a absolute stalemate kind of situation.

He could make a solar flare wich is one of the greates EMPs. Could as while he'd be fully capable he was never shown to do that and it's the sort of Ooc thing that would only happen in a absolute stalemate kind of situation.
Well actually you could argue that it’s completely in character given that Garou is a genius, and Saitama isn’t a machine

DISCLAIMER, nothing in the following post is actually stuff I’d put in a crt for obvious reasons, but it’s just my own personal scaling that I’d probably advocate for outside of the wiki.

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.

As the disclaimer shows, I do expect nobody to agree with this, and I do expect everybody to shout nlf regardless, but ignoring wiki standards this is my personal logic as to what Cosmic Garou should be capable of. Of course he’d get hax stomped by any tier zero he fought, but I’m just saying his copying combined with limiter breaking should go crazy in theory.
Ehh. I mean I think Saitama could easily reach Tier 0 if a character slowly worked their way up to that level over time, but I don't know if I'd afford Garou the same luxury. I think there is a much better argument for Cosmic Fear Mode Garou copying insane AP though.

He shows exopential growth throughout his fight with Saitama, in line with what a broken limiter is like, only growing at a slightly slower exponential rate. His limiter was starting to break all the way back at half monster, and the rate of growth from then to Gorgoyle Garou was comparable to what happened with training Saitama, but even more extreme due to the much shorter timespan.

Also, when he loses to Saitama, he's shown to still be growing in power, with no end in sight. The issue is the moment he copies Saitama's power, Saitama is already far beyond that level already, leaving Garou to play catchup.

He says that Saitama is limitlessly strong, and that therefore he'd have to copy him limitlessly.

A lot of people have taken this to mean that Garou was saying Saitama was really, really strong, but I view it a different way.

Garou understands the "flow of ALL energy in the universe", and immediately after saying he's "limetlessly strong", he adds that he'll "have to copy him limitlessly" and later states he's being "left in the dust". It seems more from these context clues then, that Garou knows that Saitama's power is constantly growing, and knows the only way to stand a chance to continue his copying game forever.

A lot of people argue that Garou is really cocky, and he is, but he's not an idiot. He knows when Saitama is too strong and he needs to run, he knows how to locate Earth and make a break for it. The fact that he knew when to make a break for it says something. Cocky doesn't mean stupid, there's no evidence that he was inccorrect in accerting that he could copy Saitama limitlessly, in fact there's evidence to the contrary. What he was incorrect about was thinking that would be enough to bridge the AD speed gap between them.

So that must mean I think Garou can reach tier 0, right? Lol no.

While his copying may not have a limit, he can only use it after he's already seen a character use their power. If a tier 0 immeasurably fast being uses their full power and speed, he'd be dead before he can copy it. Think about his fight against Saitama in his Monster Form. All Saitama had to do was hit him so hard and so fast that he was completely decimated/one shot before his RE could kick in, Same thing here. Also there's just a part of me deep down that thinks god would c*ck block him before he reached that level.

Tldr; Saitama could reach tier 0 if an opponent slowly worked him up to that level, Garou's copying is limtless but wouldn't really be useful in tier 0 matches, (he'd need an opponent that would toy around with him to not get insta-killed), it seems Garou has to see an ability or attack in use beofre he can copy it.

And with that I rest my case. Might work on the Boros script in a bit assuming I'm feeling less tired.

Saitama's said to have no limit to his growth at all. I feel like that kind of nullifies that problem.
From a 3D perspective, infinity isn't that big a deal. Even if Saitama reached the peak of his limitless potential it still caps out as High 3-A unless we get any additional context.

And tier 0? Christ no. That is so many levels of infinite away from anything I could even wank Saitama to being near, in fact you can't even reach it by just stacking infinities over and over.

Exponential growth reaching infinity is mathematically
Completely impossible. But garou copying someone who already reached that (if he could copy high 3-A) is possible

“Why would the rule to prevent people from harassing authors about powerscaling and specifically leading them towards an answer you want exist”
I mean I understand that the harassing part is undesirable, but it still happens. We're not preventing anything, we're just ignoring WOG statements. Especially with the Mountain Level BOS-Genos statement that's been around for a while now. I think it would be better to punish people who do this, yet still take the statements as long as they're consistent.

If a 1 just 1 light-year explosion has a diameter of Earth, Earth will has a diameter smaller than Lincoln cent
Damn now I realize how fodder 5-B is compare to Saitama

Deleting him would be an act of mercy towards debaters
thanos-a-small-price-to-pay-for-salvation.gif

Back