• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok folks it's time to make another garou vs cooler thread before they have time to react
get your fr-ray guns ready so we can go into grace 2 seconds after the match starts

I would advise you to wait for such an endeavor. So heads, yours included can calm. Give it a few days before you try and make a new thread.

don't worry I'm debunking his cooler crt as we speak, I don't have the time or mental health to do that for the next 24 hours
ok folks it's time to make another garou vs cooler thread before they have time to react
get your fr-ray guns ready so we can go into grace 2 seconds after the match starts
I get it, you're unhappy with the result, but you need to touch grass, bro. You're over here strategizing how to get Garou, an edgy galaxy monster boy with the power of God and anime on his side, a W against Meta Cooler, a non canon metal lizard robot army that spawns from a lizard fused with a tech star, as fast as possible. Friendly reminder that neither of these characters are real, and you're getting ready to make a redo thread because you felt slighted (you were, I'm not denying that). Just think about that for a good 5 to 10 minutes, please.

Fr, people lowkey act like their favorite character losing, wrongful or not, is on the same level as someone insulting their mother or something like that. I'm not saying OPM supporters and the people that voted for Garou weren't done dirty, but declaring holy war against Meta Cooler looks kind of pathetic.

I get it, you're unhappy with the result, but you need to touch grass, bro. You're over here strategizing how to get Garou, an edgy galaxy monster boy with the power of God and anime on his side, a W against Meta Cooler, a non canon metal lizard robot army that spawns from a lizard fused with a tech star, as fast as possible. Friendly reminder that neither of these characters are real, and you're getting ready to make a redo thread because you felt slighted (you were, I'm not denying that). Just think about that for a good 5 to 10 minutes, please.

Fr, people lowkey act like their favorite character losing, wrongful or not, is on the same level as someone insulting their mother or something like that. I'm not saying OPM supporters and the people that voted for Garou weren't done dirty, but declaring holy war against Meta Cooler looks kind of pathetic.
nah it's just that his crt is really bad lol, and I don't even plan on making a cooler vs garou thread anyways

Yo I’m so glad I skipped out on that metal cooler vs Garou thread.

I literally saw that and thought nah

And next thing I knew it was at 5 pages.

Imagine if someone made DBS 3-A Goku vs Garou
This should be possible but the wiki went with the bullshit approach and said garou can't even copy 3-A anymore.
I'm 100% sure if ONE saw that, he'd debunk it hard. But it's not like we can do that either since asking the writer for scaling is illegal here unless you're an official interviewer.
Hate the standards so much

I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶R̶a̶d̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶r̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶N̶u̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶F̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶t̶)̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶i̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶

nah it's just that his crt is really bad lol, and I don't even plan on making a cooler vs garou thread anyways
Sorry if I misunderstood. I've just seen flame wars that do nothing but exhaust you mentally and witnessed people obsess over VS thread results (I used to be one of those people), and I'm just like "touch some grass".

Sorry if I misunderstood. I've just seen flame wars that do nothing but exhaust you mentally and witnessed people obsess over VS thread results (I used to be one of those people), and I'm just like "touch some grass".
OPM fans finna be acting like this on every vsthread and then wonder why so many people are willing to debate and FRA against them any chance they get.

I saw that for a couple of minutes, what the hell did I see, what is that? What inventions, not that attempts to downplayer a character and have 0 tests and only believe without seeing, dammit!
not even the person who tried to debunk fire force 3-A high is that dumb.
in fact yes it is, because the only thing he said is to say because that character is believable when obviously he is the only one who will obviously say the important information, oh say things like no, hyperbole and not explain why, or just say no to everything as if it were something logical.

I saw that for a couple of minutes, what the hell did I see, what is that? What inventions, not that attempts to downplayer a character and have 0 tests and only believe without seeing, dammit!
not even the person who tried to debunk fire force 3-A high is that dumb.
in fact yes it is, because the only thing he said is to say because that character is believable when obviously he is the only one who will obviously say the important information, oh say things like no, hyperbole and not explain why, or just say no to everything as if it were something logical.
Another Alexander W

Here's a cursed moment in the anime. While in Meteoric Burst, you can see Boros' skeleton for a few frames, and he has bones in his hair. (Also, x ray radiation manipulation for anime Boros).

Here's a cursed moment in the anime. While in Meteoric Burst, you can see Boros' skeleton for a few frames, and he has bones in his hair. (Also, x ray radiation manipulation for anime Boros).
images

Back