• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bec i wasnt talking about tatsumaki in the first place lol, just comparing how strong she is comparable to WC version.........
You literally said Tatsumaki would be Moon level if not for the wiki’s rules, calcing with different methods isn’t against the wiki rules-

god tier: god, saitama, blast, garou.
top tier: tatsumaki, psykorochi, boros, monster garou, ancient centipede, evil ocean, orochi, M Bat(?), p sperm, flashy and Atomic Samurai.
thus if we consider p sperm, flashy and A Samurai top tier

l am wondering how would the general reacting would be if saitama got transported in to the world/setting of the boys, am curious.

Of who? Saitama? I doubt he would mind much unless he is made aware of the Seven true nature and even then I don't really think he would do anything about it other than lecture them at most.

Of who? Saitama? I doubt he would mind much unless he is made aware of the Seven true nature and even then I don't really think he would do anything about it other than lecture them at most.
well i not just that but what would vought think of think, what would the cast think of him.

You know, gonna make a bet here

Giving the manga's differences, I bet Ninja Leader will be fighting Flash and Sonic at the same time and then proceed to be dusted by Saitama. Dunno about upgrades, but Ninja Leader will be upscaling from Flash and Sonic

That is, if they keep the Flash/Sonic scaling, which is likely but we already saw some characters receiving hard nerfs (Ahem Darkshine and Amai Mask)

Wait, how did Darkshine get nerfed-
From surviving multiple hits from Garou to sleeping after 1 punch from Golden Sperm

He lost his best moment, similar to Amai Mask losing his battle against Black Sperm + ENW, while their stats are great and somewhat similar to their WC counterpart (In terms of narrative), they lost their good moments and only got Ls in the surface

Honestamente, me molesta un poco que DB pueda tener múltiples peleas visualmente 7-B en el mejor de los casos y luego obtener una sola hazaña / declaración de 5-A alto 4-C 3-A y bajo 2-C (incluso si proviene de un databook) y todos los tableros de batalla en Internet lo toman como un evangelio y, a veces, incluso son vistos como lowball sin importar cuánto tiempo pase sin otra hazaña de esa magnitud.

Mientras tanto, Saitama obtiene una hazaña 4-A al comienzo de la pelea la primera vez que usa todo su poder y luego las personas encuentran 100 gimnasia mental diferente para minimizar o anular la hazaña, si no dicen que es un caso atípico absoluto porque Saitama no estaba causando 4-A AOE destrucción cada vez que respira y se mueve y su mejor hazaña en la misma pelea después de eso es 5-A

Lo mismo con la pelea de Tatsumaki, ella realiza un ataque casual High 6-A de Psykos para mostrar cuán fuerte es y luego la gente dice que es Low 6-B en el mejor de los casos (afortunadamente, el 99% de las personas la han aceptado como superior a High 6- de Psykorochi). A en este punto) debido a su remate de giro de la ciudad y Murata no hace un panel de doble página que muestre una destrucción épica cada 2 segundos en la pelea para recordarnos lo poderosos que son.
Honestamente, siento que esto solo sucede con OPM, es masturbado por personas ajenas a vsdebate y minimizado por vsdebaters (fuera de vsbattles, al menos)

one punch man fans can't be 5 minutes without talking dragon ball

From surviving multiple hits from Garou to sleeping after 1 punch from Golden Sperm

He lost his best moment, similar to Amai Mask losing his battle against Black Sperm + ENW, while their stats are great and somewhat similar to their WC counterpart (In terms of narrative), they lost their good moments and only got Ls in the surface
Eh. I'm pretty sure Garou was holding back the entire time. So it's not really a nerf. Especially when earlier it's stated none of the present S Class could beat Golden Sperm

Last edited:
One punch man is a dragon ball spin off,so...
I agree it has inspiration and parodies from Dragon Ball, but to say it's a "spin off" specifically of Dragon Ball is bit of an exaggeration, I'd say.

I understand your point though. At its core, OPM is a parody of stereotypical Shonen battle manga, Dragon Ball being the most notorious comparison. Naturally, people like comparing the parody to the thing it's parodying off of.

Eh. I'm pretty sure Garou was holding back the entire time. So it's not really a nerf. Especially when earlier it's stated none of the present S Class could beat Golden Sperm
He sure was, still, Darkshine putting his best effort and confidence and surviving multiple ones while the others took only one or two (Flash) is a based moment, no scaling involved, and he lost everything even remotely close to this. A similar moment is Silver Fang standing next to Cosmic Garou, it has some scaling ? No, but it's still based and redpilled

I agree it has inspiration and parodies from Dragon Ball, but to say it's a "spin off" specifically of Dragon Ball is bit of an exaggeration, I'd say.

I understand your point though. At its core, OPM is a parody of stereotypical Shonen battle manga, Dragon Ball being the most notorious comparison. Naturally, people like comparing the parody to the thing it's parodying off of.
It’s just inverse dragon ball
Instead of the protagonist getting stronger from each arc’s boss battle, Saitama’s already strong enough for BoG

Someone believes that Shinrabanshoman is weaker than God, even though Shinrabanshoman created God to replace him. God is not more powerful, he is only the god created to rule the world of souls

I believe it will be Genos himself.
I share the same opinion. I think Genos somehow malfunctioned or someshit and then destroyed his own village and then the malfunction got fix a few minutes later. And then Dr Kuseno erased his memory and say some other Cyborg did it so Genos would be focused on that and be spared for the pain.

Or i think it's one of Dr Kuseno's invention. And Dr Kuseno is just keeping quiet and due to the guilt he helped fixed Genos to find the Cyborg that he created.

Back