• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Same.

Also, I'm ngl, I kind of think the Beerus v Goku feat is invalid. We see a star not too far away withstand the shockwaves, but I'm supposed to believe that same shockwave could destroy the infinitely infinite universe? Give me a break.
Wtf?

Also, I'm ngl, I kind of think the Beerus v Goku feat is invalid. We see a star not too far away withstand the shockwaves, but I'm supposed to believe that same shockwave could destroy the infinitely infinite universe? Give me a break.
That's a legit feat .That infinite zamasu scaling is sus.

shouldn't we add Immortality type 2 and 3 to Amai Mask, he's still alive after his face was destroyed, and even after his body was torn into two pieces he's still alive with his regeneration ability

page_18.png
page_19.png

shouldn't we add Immortality type 2 and 3 to Amai Mask, he's still alive after his face was destroyed, and even after his body was torn into two pieces he's still alive with his regeneration ability
I think we should yeah, same with Zombieman who for some reason has type 1 inmortality instead of type 2

Saw someone post Seththeprogrammer last page.

I remember his now deleted All Might video. God that was hilarious. He put him at, like, relativistic, and city level in his /SKINNY FORM/ because he clashed with AFO with his OFA fist. He’s funny.

About as hilarious as that “Mirio punches as hard as a nuke” guy I saw on YouTube somewhere.

Why does Everyone here Loves Seth LoL , He dislikes VSBW for most part.
Part of why I like him is for him going against a few absurds in the debate community, including some on the Wiki

Pretty sure we all like the site, hell I even support it, but that doesn't mean we must always side with it when we think something is wrong, and at the same time, someone throwing critics at it isn't a bad person or someone to be hated by us

Moon level Roshi was one of the cases where VS was in a matrix and maybe, without someone outside of it, it would never be accepted despite being a blalant feat

Yeah, I don't think a lot of people who hate VSBW realise that our pages cover lifetimes worth of content from thousands of different verses.

Just because it's on the wiki, that doesn't mean that even the vast, vast majority of users agree with it.

I'm staff, and there's half a dozen verses I plan to overhaul in the future.

Though, there are generalised rules and stuff that I understand people generally hating.

Part of why I like him is for him going against a few absurds in the debate community, including some on the Wiki

Pretty sure we all like the site, hell I even support it, but that doesn't mean we must always side with it when we think something is wrong, and at the same time, someone throwing critics at it isn't a bad person or someone to be hated by us

Moon level Roshi was one of the cases where VS was in a matrix and maybe, without someone outside of it, it would never be accepted despite being a blalant feat
I see.....
He destroyed Mathew xD

Something something, “above all concepts ever thought of to ever exist” something something profile is actually ancient.

That about sum it up?
shinrabanshoman defeated the evangelist with a kick (too easy), which is described by sho as the collective unconsciousness, adolla is the collective consciousness because it is all the ideas/concepts of the human race throughout its history.

im supposed to believe OPM guys are multi solar system level but we see the rocks on Jupiters moon not get destroyed instantly :unsure:
A little different. I'm saying the same "universe destroying attack" wasn't showing universal capabilities. Obviously in story characters usually don't do corresponding environmental damage with their attacks, but when we're told these shockwaves are universe level, but don't even do muti galaxy level damage within a small area, there's reason for doubt.

A more accurate metaphor would be if Garou/Saitama's Serious Punch squared was stated to be able to destroy multiple galaxies, but when its energy directly hit the moon, only slightly cratering it,
Tbf it’s hard to argue with the narrator
IMG_6665.jpg
  1. Does the narration matter if what we're seeing on screen is directly conflicting their statements?
  2. An argument I see a lot on this site is that you can destroy the Earth without actually being planet level. (ie Boros could wipe away its surface and effectively destroy it), so why doesn't that line of thinking apply here?
  3. Also doesn't Goku have to charge up a ki blast just to stop a planet busting attack from Beerus? Not saying he's only planet level, that's dumb, I'm just pointing out how incosistent Goku's Universe + scaling is.

1. Does the narration matter if what we're seeing on screen is directly conflicting their statements?
  2. An argument I see a lot on this site is that you can destroy the Earth without actually being planet level. (ie Boros could wipe away its surface and effectively destroy it), so why doesn't that line of thinking apply here?
  3. Also doesn't Goku have to charge up a ki blast just to stop a planet busting attack from Beerus? Not saying he's only planet level, that's dumb, I'm just pointing out how incosistent Goku's Universe + scaling is.
You remind me of me at the age of 13 arguing in amino trying to prove that Goku is not 3-A/Low 2-C

A little different. I'm saying the same "universe destroying attack" wasn't showing universal capabilities. Obviously in story characters usually don't do corresponding environmental damage with their attacks, but when we're told these shockwaves are universe level, but don't even do muti galaxy level damage within a small area, there's reason for doubt.

A more accurate metaphor would be if Garou/Saitama's Serious Punch squared was stated to be able to destroy multiple galaxies, but when its energy directly hit the moon, only slightly cratering it,

It’s just ki control

page_18.png
page_19.png
Type 2 would be no need to heal from such damage to be alive, thing is, is really Amai Mask surviving that without regeneration ? He was completely out of the battle after his head got nuked, his leg even falls like someone knocked out cold, I don't think we have enough evidence to say he would be fine without healing those wounds, lacks statements, lacks visuals

I distinctly remember seeing a post on Reddit that essentially compiled all the Tats and Genos moment and I was oddly surprised at how many panels there were lol.
Lol. I know Genos is sexual in the WC, but how much do you want to bet he'd be a sub.
It’s just ki control
How though? It's the shockwave from their punches xd. Or are you talking about the planet level thing, because if you sre, please remember ki control's ability to limit its blast radius is just a well backed up fan theory.
You remind me of me at the age of 13 arguing in amino trying to prove that Goku is not 3-A/Low 2-C
XD. I don't necessarily think 3A is invalid, I just think this feat in particular is kind
tatsumaki vs psykorochi is the best possible option to give opm the necessary hype.
who dont want to see two hot girls fighting in mewtwo's style (tk) and almost naked?
Reminder that asexals and gay men do in fact exist lmao.

I have a lot of choice words for this particular discussion (especially since the episodes explain all of this), but I'm just going to shut the discussion down here before it gets heated.
Or are you talking about the planet level thing, because if you sre, please remember ki control's ability to limit its blast radius is just a well backed up fan theory.
No it isn't.

Last edited:
If Garou had stalled Saitama a little bit longer and copied him a little more, he could’ve gone back in time and one shot the Saitama that had just taken the Gamma Ray Burst. /s.

/s means sarcasm or satire
I understand sarcasm, but when I say it, but if someone else says it, I kind of don't understand.
It's like I don't understand myself but I understand myself, but I don't understand other people, but no one can understand another person's mind

ok the list of to do things
blast needs his scaling fixed (he wouldn't scale to the current mftl+ value)
shockwave speed from sp^2 should be accepted and scale to everybody involved
make another crt to get the graph accepted
get blast's dura and AP to 4-A, cause of that one calc with him standing next to the explosion inside the portal
idk which should happen first tho, I feel fixing blast's speed might be easiest of these

Back