• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the second to last arc ONE goes insane, caving into the deranged fanbase and their demands, and tells Murata that they are going to turn OPM into a power fantasy harem anime. The horrors that ensue are unspeakable.
Saitama turns back into a teenager with hair and no power due to a side effect of using time travel too much in his fight against God, there he meets Aphrodite a God level threat who fell in love with him after he defeated her, and she says she can help him regain his power with lust energy he can accumulate by romancing female heroes and monsters, and for every girl he sucessfully romances a part of his power returns.
Also, God revives,but as a giant anime girl with big teats.

Indeed. Suiko is S+ tier.
We need more of her asap

The only one with enough Waifu Power level to defeat Mizuki and take the 1st place

Suiko looks 5/10 and her **** are small, also Fubuki stomps her in a fight
Why she needs that when she got them muscles ? Suiko flexes her abs and Fubuki is nuked alongside her fodder group. Also no they are not small

I don’t agree with her being #1 (she’s #2 behind Psykos imo), but yeah she’s definitely above Fubuki
Interesting 1st place, my friend 🗿

The worst take I've seen on any OPM character. Suiko 10/10, her **** are moderately sized, not small, Fubuki's are just very large by normal standards.
She's nothing but a casa ripoff and her character is generic and boring, her **** are small unlike Fubuki that has perfect medium size ****, not small not cowtits

LOL Above Fubuki and Tatsu
aaf.png

Psykos = You like intellectual, ambition-driven women
Suiko = You like muscular/athletic, ambition-driven women

God in OPM should've fused Psykos and Suiko together. Like, she could use tactile telekinesis similarly to Superboy in DC Comics, utilizing the versatility of esper powers and martial arts.

She's nothing but a casa ripoff and her character is generic and boring, her **** are small unlike Fubuki that has perfect medium size ****, not small not cowtits
Caska has a much better character, but in terms of attractiveness, Suiko is about on par, maybe a step above when including the clothing. Fubuki is also generic and boring, literally a rip-off of one of ONE's other characters, and Suiko has a more likeable personality. Playful, but kind. Fubuki's **** are not medium sized my dude, and Suiko's are not small, but average. How much time have you spent looking at anime women?

aQoojqW_700b.jpg

Psykos = You like intellectual, ambition-driven women
Suiko = You like muscular/athletic, ambition-driven women

God in OPM should've fused Psykos and Suiko together. Like, she could use tactile telekinesis similarly to Superboy in DC Comics, utilizing the versatility of esper powers and martial arts.
Suiko also cute and playful, but nice. I might sound like a beta but Psykos is kind of a bitch (who wanted to end the world), which gives her negative points in my book.

Caska has a much better character, but in terms of attractiveness, Suiko is about on par, maybe a step above when including the clothing. Fubuki is also generic and boring, literally a rip-off of one of ONE's other characters, and Suiko has a more likeable personality. Playful, but kind. Fubuki's **** are not medium sized my dude, and Suiko's are not small, but average. How much time have you spent looking at anime women?

aQoojqW_700b.jpg
Fubuki>>>>>>Your fav female in any work :) Casa and Suiko are both trash

Back