• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
s9yvuys2pah91.jpg
Also, if you didn't notice, Garou is actually copying/mimicking Cell in this image. Look by his face and you'll notice the pattern Cell has around where his eyebrows would be.

Wait until the next arc and everything will be clear about Saitama and Fubuki relationship
When Saitama acquaintance-zones her, sure
Wasn't there some theory about Saitama's love interests being some random woman that Murata drew in certain panels throughout the series?
I vaguely remember hearing something about that. It’d certainly be better than shipping him with any of the known female characters, and especially better than putting him with either of the espers.

Wasn't there some theory about Saitama's love interests being some random woman that Murata drew in certain panels throughout the series?
Yeah there was/is. Some nice attention-to-detail character consistency=love interest for Saitama.

The one and only character that could even be argued as a remotely possible love interest is Suiko in the webcomic. And that's only because Suiryu made a joke about Saitama and Suiko having a romantic relationship, which was not meant to be taken seriously of course. Other than that, there is literally nothing in any section of the series ever that suggests Saitama has or will have a love interest. But you know how fanbases are.

Yeah there was/is. Some nice attention-to-detail character consistency=love interest for Saitama.

The one and only character that could even be argued as a remotely possible love interest is Suiko in the webcomic. And that's only because Suiryu made a joke about Saitama and Suiko having a romantic relationship, which was not meant to be taken seriously of course. Other than that, there is literally nothing in any section of the series ever that suggests Saitama has or will have a love interest. But you know how fanbases are.
I don't really see Suiko x Saitama honestly?

Wasn't there an audio drama where some girl pretended to date Saitama so to get information from him or something? I remember Genos finding the girl to be Hella sus

I wouldn't be absolutely adverse to Saitama having a love interest if ONE wanted to do it, but man it'd be hard to do right without adding a dynamic that just doesn't work in One-Punch Man.

If it happened, it could have potential. Some more development into Saitama's personal and emotional life, would obviously go into the subject of Saitama's nigh-apathy. But I'm already not a big fan of most romance stories, and in OPM, it would probably flop, but ONE might be able to manage that.

I don't really see Suiko x Saitama honestly?
I don't either. Not at all. I'm just saying that it's literally the only possible romantic relationship we could even guess Saitama having because of an implication that is clearly meant as a joke but could be interpreted in a different way.

Wasn't there an audio drama where some girl pretended to date Saitama so to get information from him or something? I remember Genos finding the girl to be Hella sus
I think I found it. This is the closest Saitama has to an actual love interest so far.

Genos even found her sus lmao, I was right on that one

In the second to last arc ONE goes insane, caving into the deranged fanbase and their demands, and tells Murata that they are going to turn OPM into a power fantasy harem anime. The horrors that ensue are unspeakable.

I agree, OPM has little to no romance involved and likely for the best, many of the characters also seem pretty much too busy or too...crazy for a romance

But next to what I already found people shiping for Amai Mask (Do-S lol), Saitama x Fubuki sounds a little less completely and absolutely detestable

Her fodder hax does nothing and he bitchslap her, that will make her interested in him
I said she would try, not that she would succeed. And a lot of people have the misconception that Luffy not being turned into stone was what made Hancock love him. No. If she was just interested in people that couldn't be turned to stone, there's no reason she shouldn't have fallen in love with Momonga when he stabbed his hand to focus more on the pain of his injury than the lust that would result in him being petrified.

You see, she had the misandrist view that men were selfish and evil, and all of Luffy's actions and interactions with her disproved that. For example, when given the ultimatum by Hancock to be able to leave the island while innocent people would be turned to stone, or to spare them at the cost of not being able to go and save his crew, Luffy chose the selfless action of saving the innocent people, which was something that showed that not all men are the scum of the earth.

Back