• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, what’s even worse is a character using a hyperbolic manner of “I’m infinitely stronger now” and taking it literally and coming to the conclusion that they are now Multiversal or sum lol.
Saitama wankers are literally the best example of this.

I think the biggest problem is the fact that most people don't know how higher dimensional and outerversal scaling works or don't know about it at all.

People hate vs battles wiki not because it’s for Vs debates, but because each fandom is biased towards their own franchise. The casual fan wants the characters to be stronger than they are and that’s just not how shit works. DB fans think Goku solos most of fiction, OPM fans think Saitama One-Shots everything that exists and will ever exists, and it goes on like that.

Honestly, very few verses where fans don’t wank the characters. In the total opposite of things, I’ve been following the Megaman Battle network and Record of ragnarok fan base, and they absolutely downplay the shit out of them. Pokémon is another verse that is downplayed to oblivion by their own fans. Honestly a rare enigma.

outerversal has no definity scaling,is not like other scalings,outerversal is just not something easy to definitive say:
normally the meaning changes all the time and is not specific.
It's not like destroying a universe or something the size of a universe (universal and something like that)
it can be literally destroying a concept that is considered outerversal (dimensions, mathematics, numbers, space, or concepts that are considered the essential that created everything)
or the definition that many people know, to transcend infinite dimensions, although in reality the first one is better, because in reality, seriously what the hell, someone told me that you have to infinitely transcend a concept, as if transcending it did not mean that it is beyond it's.

People hate vs battles wiki not because it’s for Vs debates, but because each fandom is biased towards their own franchise. The casual fan wants the characters to be stronger than they are and that’s just not how shit works. DB fans think Goku solos most of fiction, OPM fans think Saitama One-Shots everything that exists and will ever exists, and it goes on like that.

Honestly, very few verses where fans don’t wank the characters. In the total opposite of things, I’ve been following the Megaman Battle network and Record of ragnarok fan base, and they absolutely downplay the shit out of them. Pokémon is another verse that is downplayed to oblivion by their own fans. Honestly a rare enigma.
makes sense
pokemon are portrayed like just pets, and then there's anti feats like ash (regular 10 year old) tanking extended thunderbolts from pikachu that kinda makes them seem weak to casual fans

Also, we need to add pictures for Awakened Garou.
3b2888e67ea3db6a45d22acd9a19c141.png

outerversal has no definity scaling,is not like other scalings,outerversal is just not something easy to definitive say:
It's not like destroying a universe or something the size of a universe (universal and something like that)
it can be literally destroying a concept that is considered outerversal (dimensions, mathematics, numbers, space, or concepts that are considered the essential that created everything)
or the definition that many people know, to transcend infinite dimensions, although in reality the first one is better, because in reality, seriously what the hell, someone told me that you have to infinitely transcend a concept, as if transcending it did not mean that it is beyond it's.
Thank you for this insightful comment.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, I'll say it's something...strange,but of course,like i say,i think there is more hate in CSAP than VSBW,because CSAP is supposily wanked a lot of characters and let you make your own profiles with the information you have.
of course,there is still rules,but there are not to much in comparison to VSBW

Outerversal is not even logical, but whatever. I always considered it as high dimensional existence.

Saitama wankers are literally the best example of this.

I think the biggest problem is the fact that most people don't know how higher dimensional and outerversal scaling works or don't know about it at all.
I've been on this site a long time and i still don't even understand outerversal scaling or anything beyond High 1-C string theory (purely because of gurren lagann). Not to mention the only person who truly understands outerversal scaling in this site is Alexander,tbh.

but because each fandom is biased towards their own franchise
Yeah

I did the same until I realized that all I was doing was ruining the hobby.

How many times have I argued about Gaku SSJG not being 3-A to make my character win?

When I saw that people really are willing to ruin a person's life through ridiculous things like "Oh, my character is stronger than yours" I decided to limit the hobby to this site only

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, I'll say it's something...strange,but of course,like i say,i think there is more hate in CSAP than VSBW,because CSAP is supposily wanked a lot of characters and let you make your own profiles with the information you have.
of course,there is still rules,but there are not to much in comparison to VSBW
True for example this
He is high outerversal....

makes sense
pokemon are portrayed like just pets, and then there's anti feats like ash (regular 10 year old) tanking extended thunderbolts from pikachu that kinda makes them seem weak to casual fans
Most JRPG characters are like that. You go the entire adventure fighting giant rats, big ogres, anime characers and stuff with no real clear powerscaling and then you suddenly reach the final boss and it's literally the god of the verse who created an entire universe from the snot bubbles he releases when he sleeps.
That when the game doesn't end at 7-A at best before you read the lore on some manual and find out everyone is 5-D at least and that the final villain was about to destroy the entire cosmology with the sligthly larger than usual fireball he cast at you in the first turn.

But powerlisting got an awesome community, the way they describe every ability is fantastic.

True for example this
justanormalperson01 use the rules that CSAP is using.
that is a composite, and a composite can be of all the canonical and official versions of saitama (not fanfics or something like that) and as much as arena of valor or mobile games are somewhat cheap, they are still something official, because they officially need the same creator permissions(one)
and by the way, the high outerversal comes from scaling the arena of valor, where are superman, wonder woman, joker, flash, batman from DC, and because it is not specified which versions they are, justanormalperson took the post versions by default crisis over the feats of Athanor

But powerlisting got an awesome community, the way they describe every ability is fantastic.
20,000 pages, so much beauty and charm of its own, I must say, the best.
but of course, it is also a bit exaggerated, 20,000 powers, and ajimu najimi has 12 quadrillion.

justanormalperson01 use the rules that CSAP is using.
that is a composite, and a composite can be of all the canonical and official versions of saitama (not fanfics or something like that) and as much as arena of valor or mobile games are somewhat cheap, they are still something official, because they officially need the same creator permissions(one)
and by the way, the high outerversal comes from scaling the arena of valor, where are superman, wonder woman, joker, flash, batman from DC, and because it is not specified which versions they are, justanormalperson took the post versions by default crisis over the feats of Athanor
Agreed

Speaking of scaling, I think OPM is going to follow the regular shonen power creep from now on. The next big thing is going to surpass the previous one. So I guess anyone who is saved up for later arcs will benefit from that formula. Will do wonders for S class characters that are catching up to the top tiers of the verse.

20,000 pages, so much beauty and charm of its own, I must say, the best.
but of course, it is also a bit exaggerated, 20,000 powers, and ajimu najimi has 12 quadrillion.
I hope they got an external site soon. They are good fandom

True for example this
wtf man I struggle to find a way to upgrade In-Training Saitama AP to 8-B or 8-A and this mf just straight up made him 4-C 😭 😭 😭

Back