• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But he can't do it on his own unless he manipulates his own subatomic particles and anti-particles. Other time travel users, do it without any of these requirements. Do you understand my point?
It still doesn't make it limited, just because in other fictions you can time travel without working with quantum mechanics.

Each fiction has his own rules, and in OPM, this is the way to time travel, it's as valid as each other, and is not more limited than any other

It still doesn't make it limited, just because in other fictions you can time travel without working with quantum mechanics.

Each fiction has his own rules, and in OPM, this is the way to time travel, it's as valid as each other, and is not more limited than any other
If we saw a time traveller who can do it without any requirement in OPM verse, then Saitama time travel will be limited time travel. Or?
But thanks for your clarification

Don't think so. Idk what are the requirements for an ability to have "limited", but Saitama's time travel doesn't seem to have any limitation to add a "limited" on his profile.

s9yvuys2pah91.jpg

The biggest problem with 90% of people who think that vsb is bad is that they don't understand that people don't spend 24 hours a day revising almost 30000 wiki pages

The others 10% is about staff
i understand why kishimoto wanted to be like naruto,because naruto can clone and make 17 clones to make a manga better

The biggest problem with 90% of people who think that vsb is bad is that they don't understand that people don't spend 24 hours a day revising almost 30000 wiki pages

The others 10% is about staff
Pretty much. Obviously VSBW is by far the biggest wiki regarding character debating and scaling, and by default it is going to take the most shit from people.

Last edited:
People that shit in vsbw are the most low iq people of all time. They use the tiering system, all the abilites, the powers, etc. yet make up there own descriptions of the tiering system and get like(just an example) Luffy to star level and think bc a character had one transformation that boosted there speed they go to MFTL+ automatically.

Pretts much. Obviously VSBW is by far the biggest wiki regarding character debating and scaling, and by default it is going to take the most shit from people.
and look, the only thing I see is people believing that other sites are better, yes vsbw has problems, but the other sites are either worse or incidentally cson, ridiculous (yes, I'm talking about you wank wiki)
almost all wikies not have atleast the 10%of what vsbw wiki has.
like,the biggest wiki in powerscaling and debating with not vsbw is csap(i think is more hate that vsbw,because is supposily wanked a lot of characters into outer,but people not want to now why,or even see why,they simply say wank and NLF all the time)

believing that powerscaling is something objective, when it is either objective, or subjective (crazy, shit goku outerversal is the most subjective one)

People that shit in vsbw are the most low iq people of all time. They use the tiering system, all the abilites, the powers, etc. yet make up there own descriptions of the tiering system and get like(just an example) Luffy to star level and think bc a character had one transformation that boosted there speed they go to MFTL+ automatically.
Also those same people usually take infinite power as the highest possible level of power.

"I hate powerscaling, it's for losers and nerds. The only thing i know about it is that everyone knows Vsbattlewiki in specific sucks."

Also those same people usually take infinite power as the highest possible level of power.
Yes, what’s even worse is a character using a hyperbolic manner of “I’m infinitely stronger now” and taking it literally and coming to the conclusion that they are now Multiversal or sum lol.

Back