• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk about no content at all for a whole season, but I agree with that otherwise. I think Murata should just slow down as they plan ahead, at least for the time being.
I mean he can drop mini bonus chapters lol, but I think some hiatus is needed.

I think the time travel thing is underrated
I haven't followed the webcomic at all but it sounds like the "saitama unbeatable gag character" keeps up in there judging by the garou fight being so different
the manga saitama seems to be more flawed and darker with his attitude leading to genos' death and him willing to blow up the earth without hesitation, which is part of garou's "ominous future"
and the fact that it's called the ominous future seems to be foreshadowing another arc where saitama has to deal with his character flaws when the stake's are raised. The time travel was just to give the audience a sneak peak of the power of god, saitama's friendship with genos
and also feats, because murata knows we were hungry for more than tier 6
Tbf, Saitama might not have figured that Garou could match his Serious Punch, and if he just hit Garou with it, it wouldn't have done that much to the surroundings.

I still think time travel was unneeded and that there were better routes.

With all of this Garou radiation talk I wonder how potent Godzilla (Monsterverse.) would be for his Burning Form since he's shown turning metal and people into liquid from radiation alone in less than seconds.
Possibly hydrogen bomb levels of radiation through thermonuclear pulses but it's really hard to tell unless there was a showing of its radiation affecting someone. Godzilla's heat is what melted people and metal, radiation doesn't do that afaik.

Yeah monsterverse Godzilla's melting thign was just heat afaik, no mention of it being radiation. But on the topic of Godzilla, og 1954 Godzilla left areas uninhabitable by being in them iirc

Huh... Murata said he would be drawing even more after the end of this arc.

For some reason this makes me feel like we might go to weekly release chapters.

I would hate that tbh
I would honestly like if Murata took a break after the arc is over. Get some well needed rest and go at a leisurely pace during that time.

he'd be a good Christian man
daenerys-targaryen-smile.gif

Why would they be 3-C?
well to keep things simple
the starting point on the graph is serious punch^2, and then we know that the sp^2 value is the distance between 0 and the first point on the graph
and then pixel scaling shows that the end point of the graph is 58 times higher than the serious punch squared. people have denied it by saying "no units" but the method I explained just shows that you don't need units
actually middle school math teacher give math problems of similar concepts lo
anyways yeah, x multiplied by 58, except x is the serious punch squared
the problem is mainly "how do we teach people algebra"

Hmm…

Maybe Metal Knight's lack of presence could be explained in the next chapter by electrical malfunctions due to radiation
And it will be explained in such a way the readers just know there's a 99% chance it's a made up excuse and his robots are more than likely radiation and EMP resistant.

With all of this Garou radiation talk I wonder how potent Godzilla (Monsterverse.) would be for his Burning Form since he's shown turning metal and people into liquid from radiation alone in less than seconds.

Shit Garou's favorite film is probably Godzilla.
From the radiation users that i know of Godzilla is one of the most absurd. You wont even get to feel symptons with him because he will just melt you, your house and your radiation proof lead bunker by grazing it with an atomic breath.
Only verse that might beat him in radioactivity is nuclear throne, where there's characters capable of producing radiation so potent it can kill a being who's literally an entity made of sentient radiation that lives in a heavily radiated area and feeds on it amd nuclear trash.

I wonder, Murata has drawn a version of Garou monster from the Webcomic? basically creating WC Monster Garou in a more realistic way instead of his own interpretation

Back