• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: New Z-City Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Got permission from ByAsura to post this)

ByAsura recalculated the size of Z-City using Tatsumaki's twist. It got accepted, so this is the CRT to get it added to the OPM page.

This will effect a couple of calcs that use Z-City's size, so those would need to be recalced as well.
Agree, I think those affected by this are Metal Knight and Genos Lighting Drill Cannon AP.

Can you link the calcs please?
I think he refers to the statement that Genos can one-shot Z-city meteor. I am not sure how Metal Knight relates to this though
Metal Knight AP used to scale to the blasts he inflicted on the meteor, that calc can be redone with the new values but I doubt the result would be that important but here it is.

As for Genos he did state that his Lighting Drill Cannon would have pulverized the meteor, no one did a calc of that but with these values maybe someone could.

On second thought probably the only thing that actually scales in AP to the city size is the meteor itself.

Ok, I've added this to the OPM calcs, removed the supporting calc, changed Gouketsu and the meteor page. Should I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back