• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So now that we are done with the speed CRT (Supposedly). Which should we do first? The removal of "Possibly 7-A" for some characters or the revised scaling of some characters, such as human Garou, Post-Superfight Genos and others.

Who would also like to prepare it, or should I do the honors?

It’s just for the people that are scaling to Psykosjet (although since some people think Garou should backscale from Rover, a few of them might keep it anyways)

I guess Psykojet and people who only scale to her lose their Possibly 7-A, and people who scale to EC / Gouketsu still keeps it, which includes Half Monster Garou and the statements about Atomic and Flash

And obviously King, however he scales much higher

Gyoro Gyoro and Base Psykos keep their ‘possibly 7-A+’, but Psykosjet is a new key that’s just 7-B.

That’s about how it would end up.

I think it was because there were some contradictions in the scaling, mainly in the case of Puri Puri. As well as there not really being evidence that psykojet is stronger than peak psykos

bruh why the **** psykos running away from drive knight when she could one shot him smh
If you were responding to me with that post, it was my hopes that Psykojet would be stronger, but the feats said no to that.

And as such...

eca.jpg

Also to think DSK's profile pic used to be this what the actual ****

bruh who the **** thought it would be a good idea to change DSK's images to literally manga images with ******* SONIC in the shot when we have high quality full body deep sea king colored renders that don't have other characters in the way. this obsession with manga images is getting ridiculous.

high quality full body colored renders>>>shitty manga panel images with text bubbles and other characters blocking the shot

Also to think DSK's profile pic used to be this what the actual ****
bruh right when i was about to get at DSK's profile images you beat me by a few seconds. pretty cool coincidence tho

Because they're manga profiles?
That literally doesn’t matter though. High quality colored renders are almost always better, and damn near every other manga on the wiki shares that philosophy. I’m pretty sure OPM is the only one where people are going out of their way to change them.

That literally doesn’t matter though. High quality colored renders are almost always better, and damn near every other manga on the wiki shares that philosophy. I’m pretty sure OPM is the only one where people are going out of their way to change them.
exactly. some dude changed hydrated DSK's image from this to this. like tf? why would you pick a manga image that literally has another character blocking the shot instead of a high quality full body render?

Back