• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Manga should be the first source, since it's what the profile covers

If there isn't one good enough (which is the case for DSK I guess), then use anime or something, that's what I believe we should follow

That was uskla's doing because he wanted it to be consistent. Also, if you plan on putting anime renders, I personally would prefer if we only out anime renders for Saitama and Boros anime profiles, just to seperate them a bit more from their manga counterparts. This 2 are the only characters I plan to give anime profiles

Yeah, that’s another thing. The profile images are supposed to be full body images. A good portion of the manga images are not full body while the supposedly inferior anime pictures are.
Manga should be the first sourc, since it's what the profile covers
Tell that to My Hero Academia. Or Dragon Ball. Or Naruto.
That was uskla's doing because he wanted it to be consistent.
Except a massive portion of the profiles already had anime/proper renders and he just arbitrarily changed them.

Also yeah some profiles images are eh...Bang for example isn't even a render

Also, shouldn't his profile's name be "Silver Fang" ? I believe we name them on their hero name except for Genos and Saitama

literally almost no manga verse's follow the rule of "manga images first, than anime images"... many profiles are fan made images. if its superior, the source doesnt matter. just use it.

manga images with random objects, characters, and text bubbles blocking the shot are NOT good images to use, especially when high quality colored renders exist. why is that so hard to understand.

Peep this Saitama render:

5a68f70101d15068bdfe8808.png

bruh who the **** thought it would be a good idea to change DSK's images to literally manga images with ******* SONIC in the shot when we have high quality full body deep sea king colored renders that don't have other characters in the way. this obsession with manga images is getting ridiculous.

high quality full body colored renders>>>shitty manga panel images with text bubbles and other characters blocking the shot
n

Naruto scales to 10 Tails Obito, who scales above a previous version of himself, who scales above the 10 Tails itself, which has been calced to output about 45,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 joules of energy, the bare minimum of Multi-Continent level is 18,556,040,000,000,000,000,000,000, which is 2.4 times less. So Naruto is at best a few times above the bare minimum of Multi-Continent level, Psyrochi's High 6-A beam on the other hand is 110,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 joules, or rather, funnily enough, 2.4 times stronger than the 10 Tails attack, so almost exactly 5 times higher than the bare minimum of High 6-A. Saitama scales massively above that and is also significantly faster than Naruto's scaling. Saitama would very likely win with some difficulty

Naruto could potentially beat almost all of the verse though. Psyrochi would offer trouble but potentially loses overall, Tatsumaki is debatable but could very well win with some trouble, Blast and God are currently unknowns, Boros probably wins when he brings out CSRC, and Awakened Garou would likely win due to his power, speed, reactive evolution, and skill.

Naruto did get a lot of hax upgrades lately, if he is given intel on the verse i'd say he takes it more often than not.
The only characters with enough speed and AP to go against him for now are Saitama and Boros (and Garou, but we don't talk about the webcomic anymore.)

What are his hax again? I pretty much just remember some specific Jutsu abilities and the TSO's which negate durability, but this Naruto in discussion doesn't have those.

Ah, looks like he can negate Boros' regeneration. If he lands a fatal blow before Boros uses CSRC, he can beat Boros for sure. Since CSRC is an absolute last resort method, and Boros is fine with tanking fatal blows if he doesn't believe they will kill him (which is a reasonable assumption considering his regen), Naruto would most likely win. It also says Naruto can interact with souls, but can he actually, like, rip them out of someone or destroy them? Because I'm guessing it just means communicating with them and such. He also can negate durability to an extent via Rasenshuriken, and now that I think about it, Saitama would probably be willing to let him land it because he's become reckless about avoiding potential damage for obvious reasons, so that might actually be a wincon. Tatsumaki and Garou are still debatable though.

It'd be better to just go make match for this. Tats vs Naruto might be interesting although naruto might hax-stomp I dunno

Well, Tatsumaki has a range advantage, can fly, and shouldn't be incomparable in speed. In terms of raw power, she should be somewhere around Naruto's level at least, maybe above him by a bit because of how much she scales above Psyrochi's High 6-A attack. I'm just wondering whether or not she could crush him. Naruto has much higher stamina and could very likely kill her if he landed an actual hit, the question is whether or not he could. She has barriers, could easily keep him and his attacks away with her powers, and would be able to effect Naruto with her own powers at any time. On the other hand, Naruto has fairly impressive regen and much higher stamina, although Tatsumaki is no slouch in that regard, of course.

So now that we are done with the speed CRT (Supposedly). Which should we do first? The removal of "Possibly 7-A" for some characters or the revised scaling of some characters, such as human Garou, Post-Superfight Genos and others.

Who would also like to prepare it, or should I do the honors?
I actually think I could just combine the 2. As I feel the removal of possibly 7-A isn't that huge

I don't remember Murata saying it but its very likely because I haven't seen it, I do remember Saitama saying he'll destroy the planet in the WC but that wasn't accepted

Iirc, he didn’t straight up say that he could bust the planet. He said something along the lines of “if he could, he wouldn’t want to”

Iirc, he didn’t straight up say that he could bust the planet. He said something along the lines of “if he could, he wouldn’t want to”
I'm not saying that warrants a full on 5-B. At best, it'd be possibly 5-B

But does anyone have the statement

Back